Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:26 pm
Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Humanity jumped up and looked at the body."so...this is it huh....you may wanna step back a bit Adrian" he said, a ball of light forming in his hands. The body started to float in front of him as he looked around. "Brothers! if you have an final words, let them be as separate bodies!"

Soul looked up and joined his brother, a ball of light also forming in his hands. "I have nothing to say....yet." he laughed. The ball grew from a faintish blue to a white.

The figure looked up at Lena. "yes...there is." He pulled back his hood to reveal Nikolai's old face. "But i won't remember...." He said with a smile, and joined his brothers. The orb then shone a bright golden color, as the four entities entered.
((will finish with next post, had to do this on my Ipod so ill post a pic when you guys respond. By then I should be on a computer. But the face is from My character, not awesome's. Not being stingy, just clearing that up.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:43 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"Oh please. Stop whining and talk to him instead of making your own assumptions over his feelings," he snapped, jumping out of the grave and striding over to his wife. He took his shirt from her, tugging it back on and running a hand through his hair before wrapping an arm around her waist and kissing her temple lovingly. "Hello again, beautiful lady~" he greeted, eyes soon caught by the light before them. He was treated to a sight of a man he didn't know, but looked familiar, and set his free hand on Lena's stomach. "Okay, that's creepy," he murmured, looking down to check on his wife.

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:12 pm
User Image
Iris
rolling her eyes, the elemental slowly took a step forwards, tilting her head to the side as she watched the trio of souls take over the body. "it can't be...."

Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:29 pm
Pure T0rture

Strikercharge

Mayah Playah

Lena Darcy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lena's expression slowly turned to horror as she recognized the face in front of him. No, she thought to herself. Thousands of memories unlocked inside her mind and overwhelmed her, none of them good. The countless time she ran into other past lovers, Dragon's burning hatred for both of them, the bullet that went through her chest after she heard Nikolai say he wanted her dead.
She stayed frozen as she was forced to bear witness to all the memories she tried to lock away, she didn't even register that Adrian was besides her until he set a hand on her stomach. "Stop them." she whispered in a trembling voice. Her entire body trembled along with her, and tears rolled down her wide eyes. "Stop them!" she screamed. "Don't bring them back!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:36 pm
Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

At last! a new body! the three souls formed into one, contorting the body to specific looks. Soon, a pulse of light emitted from the orb, and only one entity existed inside the orb. The figure, now kneeling with smoke coming off of him, looked up the crowd and smiled, laughing insanely. "NIKOLAI LIVES!!!!!!" he shouted, echoes resounding around the graveyard as he punched the air. He suddenly and abruptly stopped laughing and looked at the three, a dead look in his face. "Now....who are you? and...where am I? AND WHAT YEAR IS IT??" he said, laughing at his little joke

((quick question, do you want me to make a new Char sheet, change the Mysterious Figure one, or dig up his old one? any is good for me, ive got all night))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:51 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"Lena!" His grip tightened to both embrace her and keep her stationary, although he knew he would let her go if she asked him to. The Rider rubbed her back, horrified eyes looking over at the man and instantly wanting to pull her away from him, from the graveyard, from Black Rose itself. It was then that he heard the name Nikolai.
"Wait, Nikolai, as in your ex-husband? The reason why Dragon hates me? The guy whose ring you pawned?" Adrian's fury rose up within him, the Horseman inside him forcing back the anger fueled by the torment of watching the woman he loved suffer. "Get your crazy a-s away from us," he commanded, eyes glowing red and aura darkening. "You're supposed to be dead!"

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge
Make a new one. I've seen his first one and the format is dreadful.

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:12 pm
User Image
Iris
stepping forward once more, iris's gaze turned dark. "you shouldn't be here." she frowned, a glow forming on one of her hands. "i saw you die. so how did you come back?" she frowned, a black staff forming in her hands as she held back the questions about his family.

Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:18 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Did it, hope I did well

Awesome nerd

" What? me? died? no no, I was cursed! who are you anyways? and..why shouldn't I be here? this school has the best Mage Classes around! And I am back because this lovely couple revived me....." he said, then looked at Adrian with a hurt look. "ex...husband? WHAT? No, no...Ive never been married!" he said, putting his hands up and backing up. "Who's dragon?? What's going on?? Please, I just want to go to school, learn Magic and maybe make some friends" he said, ducking behind a tombstone and shivering"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:22 pm
Pure T0rture

Strikercharge

Mayah Playah

Lena Darcy

"BA-TARD!" screamed the girl as she tried to push past Adrian's grip. "Don't play dumb! How dare you come back! After all those things you did...!" she yelled, wanting blood.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:26 pm
Awesome nerd

"What DID I do?? Please...I'm really confused." He said, cowering. "I...I haven't been here before! I've been home tutored since.....since forever!' he said. "Who are you?? Who are these people?? WHY am I hated??"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:32 pm
User Image
Iris
"Adrian, please get Lena out of here before she hurts herself." The succubus drawled, her cold gaze scanning over the boy in front of her.
"He really doesn't remember...." She gaped, tilting her head once more.
"It's not hate, but anger and fear and confusion. We know your face, but your mannerisms don't match up. Nor do your memories." She mumbled, leaning on her staff.

Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:33 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian, wanting to hear the whole truth, held the pregnant young woman fast, his strong arms flexing in their effort. "Lena, stop!" The man tried to calm her, even placing himself between them and trying to catch her gaze. "Hey, hey! Wars are never won from rage-heated steel," he reminded her, using a phrase that Augustus quoted often. The redheaded Scotsman turned his eyes to the man, glaring at him despite himself. "What are you doing here?"

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:40 pm
Pure T0rture

Strikercharge

Mayah Playah

Lena Darcy

Adrian blocking her, Lena prepared to yell at him to get out of the way, but his quote caused her to hesitate. Irrational anger, that's what he was saying, and, as much as she didn't want to admit it, he was right. Calming down slightly, Lena stood still and glowered at the ground. "Fine." she mumbled then looked over at the cowering figure of the past. "But first I want an explanation! What's wrong with you? Why are you saying you don't know any of us?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:46 pm

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

He answered them in order. First, Iris. "What do you mean? There is nothing wrong with my memories!....right?" he said, a bit nervous. Then, Adrian. "Um...I am here to learn how to use spells...ya know, pyromancies? Necromancies? Conjuration? Healing Miracles?" he said, making a small fire in his hand before puffing it out. and then Lena. " I don't know what you are asking....I have never been here. I've been homeschooled by my Father until now...." he answered  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers