Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:00 am
Adrian Darcy

User Image

The young Rider shook his head and sighed, feeling a headache surfacing. "He can't remember a thing," he murmured. Looking back to Lena, the man leaned in close and kept his voice low. "Lena, he's forgotten all about you, all about everything he did before. I know you're angry, but you can't condemn a man who can't even remember his offense."

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

"is their something I SHOULD remember? I....I fell like I am missing something..." He said, peaked over the tombstone, and extended a hand. "i'm...I'm nikolai, By the way. Nikolai Belinski."  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:20 pm
User Image
Iris
"Hold that thought." She sighed, turning on her heel to look at Lena and Adrian before striding over to ask them what to do. "What should we tell him? I'm unsure of he'd go back to his.... unstable state if we did...." The very memory of his crazed former self made the elemental shiver.

Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:44 pm
Pure T0rture

Strikercharge

Mayah Playah

Lena Darcy

"Don't tell him anything." spat Lena. "If he wants to play around the school without a single memory then fine by me! Let him ruin someone else's life." Words even she felt were harsh, but they lingered in the pit of her soul for a while. Had her brother been around, though, she was sure he'd be proud.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:05 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"Hush," he said to Nikolai, swatting his hand away before sighing at Lena's order. "Alright, we won't say anything to him, but we can't just let him wander around with images of us in his mind." Adrian glanced back to the man his wife hated so entirely. "It's not safe."

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:04 pm

Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

"I can still hear you, ya know." He said sternly. "I may be a bit cowardly, but I am no child. Now look, I believe in earning respect. But I also believe in earning disrespect. I have been CURSED for these five years, and before that i had no connections to the outside world" he said, a faint reddish glow in his hands. "I have spoken to nobody but my Teacher, I have not seen another...entity, if I may say....other than that for these last few years." He said, the glow slightly brighter. He held his hands on his cheek, a warm feeling flowing over him. "Besides, Nikolai isn't even my formal name. It's just the name I chose when I came here, so that I really can get a new start on life." he lowered his hands, now they shifted a soft green. "Just because I have the same name as someone you hate, doesn't give you the right to treat me like some damn escape asylum convict!" He breathed deeply, his blade knocking on his back quietly as he fixed his footing to make him look more assertive. "Now look, I am truly grateful that you cured me, really I am, but that doesn't mean I have to take this type of abuse from people who probably only helped me out of pity!" The last word came out like a storm. "And the last thing I need, is pity from people I don't know." he said, shifting from Coward to almost threatening.  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:25 pm
User Image
Iris
"Pity is the last thing you'd get from us." Iris snapped as she turned around, her grip on her staff tightening. "If anything, we're worried. Because despite what you claim, we recognize you. Your face, name, personality, and even your aura are still the same as when you left. You just lack the memories to prove it. That being said, wouldn't it be best if you did just forget us? You wouldn't think we hate you, and we could simply put this in the past like we did last time." She murmured, trying to keep from lashing out at him.

Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:29 pm
Pure T0rture

Strikercharge

Mayah Playah

Lena Darcy

Lena hesitated when Nikolai began to give of an air of threatening, but her long buried anger refused to let her run. "Good thing then, 'cause you're not getting a single ounce of pity from me!" she snarled before looking at Adrian. "What are you saying?" she demanded. "That we help him remember everything he did?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:39 pm

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

He growled. "Ya know what? Don't bother" he finally said to Adrain. "If what Lena says is true, then I dont WANT my memory back!" He said, breathing heavily. "you ever stop and think that the reason someone acts the way he/she does is because of what he/she knows? If I don't apparently remember anything, how am I supposed to act like i apparently did a long time ago?" he asked  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:43 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian seemed to grow in his irritation, releasing Lena to fume at all three. "Look, everyone just SHUT. UP." he ordered, looking to Nikolai first. "You, stop talking. To me, you are a child, so listen up. You don't remember, but you did have a life before you were brought back. It wasn't a good one, but it was a life. Believe me or not, I don't care. But you're irritating me with your attempt to seem threatening to me, the woman carrying my child, and the prostitute that my brother wants to marry. Don't wanna take? Then go. Shoo. You don't have my pity, and I don't want your thanks. Go, before I get angry, and I'm far more dangerous than I look, especially with three other Horsemen always close at hand."
He looked to Iris now, dismissing Nikolai. "Iris, stop trying to act like you're in charge. No one invited you into this situation, you invited yourself. Leave Forget-Me-Not here to me, and put your stick down. If anything happens, the first person you need to worry about is Lena and you need to be prepared to get out of here with her and the baby. I'm trusting you. Don't disappoint me."
And now, to Lena. "Darling, he doesn't remember. I know you're angry, but anger will only get you so far. I'm not saying we get him his memory back, partly because I don't want to deal with him being all 'I miss you' to you, but I'm just saying that we let him live in blissful forgetfulness, and live our lives without worrying about him. Only worrying about little Damian or Olivia, Dragon, and you and me." He moved closer, setting his hands at her hips and resting his forehead on her temple. "Please, Lena. Just let it go."

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:46 pm
Okay, I've had enough. We have an order with posting, and this is it: Pure, Nerd, Mayah, Striker. Any problems? Any?

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:53 pm
User Image
Iris
Sighing as she glanced back at Adrian, iris slowly took a few steps back, her grip still tight around the staff. "You guys aren't the only ones who have issues with him...." She muttered, looking at the ground.
"But I won't argue. There's enough of that ready going on" she sighed, her silver eyes fading back to their dulled sapphire.

Mayah Playah
i don't mean this as snark, really sweetie, I just have one question. What shall we do about peoples going offline? Wait for them or continue posting order w/out them until they return? Because I'm halfway to dreamland....

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:59 pm
First of all, please don't sweetie me. I'm all sweetied out tonight. And we wait for them, because that's the polite thing to do, and I'll start using my big girl words if we aren't polite, people.

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:59 pm
Pure T0rture

Strikercharge

Mayah Playah

Lena Darcy

Lena just gave Nikolai a condescending look. "Someone acts the way they do because of what they know? What's that supposed to mean, that you really do have your memory back? Good! Let's add liar to the list of-" All words fell to silence when Adrian yelled for everyone to get quiet. She hesitated and was about to yell at him when he spoke to her directly. She pursed her lips at his words, wanting to tell him that he was wrong and speak out her anger even more, but she didn't. Deep down she knew that Adrian was right, and that's what angered her more than anything. No matter how painful her past was, she couldn't do anything to someone who couldn't even remember such things. What a lousy way of getting out of a punishment.
Keeping herself from saying anything more, Lena narrowed her eyes and looked away; a silent agreement to her husband's words.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash