Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:12 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"Now then, this leaves the question of what we do." Adrian released Lena from his protective hold, although keeping once hand on her hip. "I know that you two want to confront him, but it's likely best if we take off. Nikolai, you can fend for yourself in the school, so go. I won't appreciate ever seeing you again." He nodded at Iris. "I need to you to promise to keep your level, Iris."

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Nikolai bit his tongue as hard as he could. "Yes....Adri....wait, horsemen? of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse?" he said, and sat down for a second. "If you have people walking around as powerful as he, and I am considered a threat/nuisance...then...." he said, taking a sharp breath. "What....what did I do?" he said, cupping his face. "great.....first I get split into 4 spirits, then I'm considered a threat? I thought walking around for five years with no food, water, or human connection was an atonement...but i never knew why..."  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:15 pm
User Image
Iris
"i'll do my best, but don't expect me to keep any promises should he come near me after this." the elemental sighed, the staff disappearing as she dropped her hands.
Her bare-feet slowly turning in the dirt, Iris gave Adrian and Lena a small smile, doing her best to change the subject quickly. "i never did get a chance to congratulate you two." she hummed, dropping her high and mighty act that she usually put on around those who disliked her, namely Adrian and Dante.

Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:23 pm
Pure T0rture

Strikercharge

Mayah Playah

Lena Darcy

Lena only looked somewhere beyond the ground when she heard Iris, to which she responded with a small smile. "Thanks." she said and put a hand on her own stomach. Maybe she should calm down. All that anger must not be good for a child.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:40 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian rolled his eyes at the man, sighing impatiently. "Oh shut up. I'm not threatened by you, you moron. I'm annoyed by you. No one's intimidated by you, so calm the hell down," he snapped, nodding once again at Iris. "Thanks. Most of the work is currently done by my wife, but it's nice to be appreciated." He chuckled, then yjerked his head back at Nikolai, lowering his voice. "Hey, Iris, I gotta ask you a favor. Will you... Will you watch over him? Someone has to, and I can't trust myself or Lena. We'd both kill him."

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:57 pm
Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

"Well, at least point me in the direction of the main office so I may begin my classes?" He said, then sighed. "Nevermind...I'll show all of you. I am not who you think I am, and I will prove it." He said and turned around. "I'm not evil...I'm not a nuisance...I'm not....that GUY. I am NOT some evil....creature. I'm..." he sighed. "i don't know what i am..." he said to himself. "Oh, and...congrats." He called, walking away finally to find a main office or, central office or...whatever.

(ANAAAAAAND SCENE. thanks guys, this is just what i needed to get back into Gaia biggrin sorry for not posting yesterday, some family stuff got in the way. has the main office thread been changed since I left?))  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:00 pm
User Image
Iris
"i'll keep an eye on him. but Cybil will be the one to interact with him from this point on." she nodded lightly, peeking at the boy from the corner of her eye. "for now, why don't we all get out of here?"

Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:04 pm
Pure T0rture

Strikercharge
No problemo :3

Mayah Playah

Lena Darcy

"A break from all this does sound good." Lena agreed while putting a weary hand on her head. She looked to Adrian. "Let's go. I don't care where, just anywhere but here."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:38 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"Good idea," he murmured, ignoring Nikolai and setting a hand on the small of his wife's back. "Why don't we go home to the apartment? I have a surprise for you anyway."

Awesome nerd

Strikercharge

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:31 pm
User Image
Iris
smiling at the two, the succubus gave a wave. "i'll be heading back to the safehouse then. i need to finish some paperwork..." she said, her shoulders slumping at the idea of more work. "see you two around, i guess."

Mayah Playah
check your phone

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers