Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Gardens Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:06 am
User Image
http://media.photobucket.com/image/garden/VictoriaHightopp/Japanese_Zen-garden_4.jpg?o=37  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:36 am
Haruhi & Tamaku Rose

The Twins smiled as they walked around the garden "Ahh it is so beautiful here"Haruhi said smiling picking up a flower and putting it in her hair.Tamaku nodded in agreement carrying his acoustic guitar he sat down on the ground with Haruhi and began to play Monster by meg and Dia while she sang.
User Image User Image User Image  

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

MangledUnicorn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:10 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

After sometime, Dahvie walked into the garden and looked around. He smiled a bit more as he was surrounded by the scent of fresh flowers. "Wonderful." he muttered to himself and walked around. He hummed the tone at first to one of his favorite songs, slowly started to sing, knowing he was by himself.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:16 pm
User Image
Alice was wearing the dress and shoes and had a pink hair band in her hair ((the outfit my avi is wearing minus the glasses)) Alice walked and sighed "Huh?"
Alice heard somebody singing Alice found a little river and sat by there and she was picking flowers  

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xXpoison_lilyXx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:20 pm
User Image

Caeste

Caeste eyed the bubbly brown haired girl suspiciously... just a bit, like she did of most people.

"Who Are you?" She asked Through the tranquil music. It seemed her sleep was disturbed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:21 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

David sighed a little and stopped as he got bored of that songs. He then stopped and looked at the ground thinking for a moment. He smiled once more and started singing again. "All my indecision, all of my excess,
Don't you ever tell me I'm not loving you best,
I just need a minute, I just need a breath,
It gets very hard to drink to my continued success
Slow down, it's better in the worst way,
It's getting better in the worst way"
he said from the middle of the song and continued singfrom that point on. He then stopped and looked over.

((The song. It starts at 3:09))  

MangledUnicorn

xXpoison_lilyXx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:24 pm
User Image

Caeste

Still yet another? She turned sharply around, futily attempting to see through the bushes. How many have gathered as she slept here? Caeste was always nervous around other people...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:25 pm
User Image
Alice saw the pool from the pool "Its you!!Thanks for going down the slide with me and it was to scary.so when i want to go it i need somebody to go down with me!"
She laughed a little
"Oh my name is Alice and your is?" she smiled at him  

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:40 pm
Haruhi & Tamaku Rose

Both of the Twins looked up to who was talking to them "I'm Tamaku Rose it's nice to meet you Alice it was no problem going down the slide"He said with a smile."My Name is Haruhi Rose"She introduced herself kindly.
User Image User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:42 pm
User Image
"Great!And hi Haruhi!!i got a question is your brother a flirt because it seems like that !"
She said but she kinda laughed "i think we can be great friends Haruhi!!!"
She smiled and saw Dahive
She smiled  

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MangledUnicorn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:03 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie grew tired of singing and he now sat on the bench as he swung his feet lightly. He let the sun's warmth swallow him up as he leaned down for a moment and stil completely silent. He suddenly he heard talking and he looked around until he saw Alice and some people he haven't met yet. He got up and hurried over. "Hey Alice. Hey.....everyone." he said as he smiled, sadly not knowing everyone's name.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ivy Shi

Love me... Hate me...

Ivy walked up to the gardens quietly and looked around, happy to be away from her sister, Poison. She smiled at the flowers and her dark blue eyes lit up.

Do what you want... But I'm still me... I won't change.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:05 pm
User Image
Alice hugged Dahive
"Did you survive lazer tag!"
She laughed a bit and let go
and then smiled
"Davie introduce your self properly !"
She said looking at him
"He is really shy...."
She said and smiled  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ivy Shi

Love me... Hate me...

Ivy heard voices and followed them quietly, gently touching the flowers as she walked. It was hard to tell they were sisters, let alone twins, by their personalities and she was happy about that. She laughed lightly and looked around the corner at the people she'd come across. She tilted her head and watched them.

Do what you want... But I'm still me... I won't change.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MangledUnicorn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:11 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie was surprised by the hug but laughed softly when he heard the question. "I may didn't know what lazer tag was but I am an exellent shooting." he said softly as he laughed and smiled. He groaned litle seeming slightly embarrassed by Alice's comment. "I'm Dahvie it's a pleasure to meet you." he said lightly.

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff