Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Gardens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BloodWitch15

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:54 pm
Rarian

vfedcvfe

User ImageHe's lying...

It had been quick, a brief flair of red in the colors around him. But it was gone nearly as soon as the words left his mouth. Why he would fake something so trivial, she hadn't the slightest clue. Yet, not wanting to risk upsetting him and losing his company, she didn't mention it even as she kept watching him. Her eyes soon found their way from him to his hand however, trying to decide what it meant as he offered it to her, shocked at his words. Very few had ever bothered to pretend to care about her well-being, let alone actually ask her out loud how she was doing. As it was she nodded slowly, looking at him again and then his hand once more.
"As you said. Just a bit of a chill." That, however, could have been two-prone. She was not used to such chills in the air, nor was she actually dressed for the change in weather. The small dress was in no way meant for any winter weather at all.

Do you trust him? Her thoughts were as clear in her head as static, the main line being that and that alone as she studied his hand. In the small time she had known him this night he had been nothing but kind, not asking anything but her silence as he hid. Could he all of a sudden change?

Only one way to find out.

Looking up at him with large eyes she tampered down on her doubts and her fears, stepping forward and sliding her hand slowly into his, feeling goosebumps crawl along her skin at the shock of warmth against her palm.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:38 am
User Image

Ion McCarin

That hesitation was not lost on him, the juvenile satisfaction at her final decision not quiet making it as a more mature reaction brushed it aside. Her hand felt a bit icy.. He could not deny he was relieved she had taken his hand, worried she may refuse, but the chill in her touch was worrisome. That stare, before she had answered.. she knew he had lied, and it did not settle quiet right in him. He did not make a habit of doing such a thing, and to lie so easily to this girl..

Using his grip on her hand he gently led her a few feet away from the Neko, hoping the distance would allow warmer air to reach them.. though he did not let go of her hand right away. A little sheepish, though his voice was steady, his accent hitched up a little more as he told the truth; Ion's gaze sliding to the side as if genuinely troubled by his own actions. " I'm afraid I was'na honest, I'm na cold even'a wee bit. I just dinna want to be so bold in front of'a lass." It was half the truth, but the best he could do right now. Ion was not ashamed or even really aware of himself, they showed more in his photo-shoots than just his open vest.. but he didn't want her to be uncomfortable.

Actually.. if anyone could see him like that he would prefer it was her. Perhaps he could ask her to come to his next shoot, it would make it more interesting to him.. " .. also, the snow..?" Nodding towards the little flakes still falling near them he offered a small smile. " T'is white."

BloodWitch15
vfedcvfe

Rarian

Aged Regular

BloodWitch15

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:30 am
Rarian

vfedcvfe

User ImageAs he tugged her she felt every desire to follow, matching his steps and still using it to risk even one more step closer. It was almost a dance as they moved from location to location, even in this small space. And she wanted nothing more than to see where the steps led, if she would get to stay with him a little longer or if they parted ways very soon. She desperately hoped that would not be the case.

She knew he was going to tell the truth even before he admitted to having told the fib at all, something had been swirling around him, still a tad uncomfortable with himself that ha had done so at all. And as he spoke she smiled genuinely at him, admiring the courage to do so. Her smile grew even bigger when he mentioned the snow, shining just a bit. She had not asked out loud, had merely wondered as she reached for the flakes, and he felt right to tell her.

Back in the carnival, had anyone seen this exchange between them, they would have tried to turn her spirits sour, even dared to tell her that he only behaved this way out of desire for something from her. As if he were in it only for a conquest, but she could read the truth all around him, and one of the Acrobats who had taken care of her, the main one that had acted as her mother figure, would have agreed.

Risking another step closer she made it so there was barely a foot between them, practically basking in the warmth he gave off of himself. It was no offense to the Neko, but this was a temperature she had no experience with, and she had always preferred warmth. Looking up at Ion now though, she continued studying him, fingers giving a slight tremor as she reached up, stroking a lock of his hair back and admiring the silky texture of it.
"You must be one of those people Rheda talked about back home. Those that genuinely can't help but be an honest soul on this earth." And everytime she had spoken of such a being, Bianca could never help but wonder if they actually existed."What about your eyes?" Her voice was soft again, heat scalding her cheeks at her boldness once more. She wanted to know everything she could.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:00 am
User Image

Ion McCarin

" Gran'da disliked such things... But I lie if I must, donna doubt that lass." Curious, but relaxed, he did not retreat to her touch.. allowing her to do as she liked as he studied her expression. Bianca did not act like the other girls whom he had taken great pains to escape from today; Their brash grabbing and ear piercing noises, the stink of their perfumes and rude treatment of others.. He had no interest in such creatures. This one was almost the opposite however, soft spoken and perceptive.. a soothing balm compared to the females he was used to. His roommate was different, bossy and a bit high-handed but honest and kind in her own way.. Still he'd never felt the same focus towards the Kitten as he did with this girl.

So.. yes. Ion would let her touch him, even taking comfort in the act, since she was.. well, her. Leaning down he rested his forehead against her own, giving her a closer view of his eyes.. and enjoying the contact for as long as she would let him get away with it. " Eyes..? Mine are'a dull brown, I'm told. What color do you see?"

BloodWitch15
vfedcvfe

Rarian

Aged Regular

BloodWitch15

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:32 am
Rarian

vfedcvfe

User ImageThere's nothing dull about you.

The words were nearly a physical response, would have been had she not bit her tongue at the last possible moment, tilting up even as he touched her so that she could see his eyes better. Brown. Yes, she could see it as a possible answer, smiling slightly at the response. It was getting to the point where she couldn't tell if he simply took amusement in indulging her or this truly was the type of person he was. One who didn't seem to take for himself very often, if at all.

But when he asked his own question, the light in her eyes died down back to their own dull brown, smile fading. What did she see...
"I see nothing. Just shades of black and white and all the greys in between. Never anything beautiful, never anything useful. Just this curse of nothingness." People around her, they took what they saw for granted, they didn't know how good they actually had it. To be aware of what was there, but to not know the realness of it, it was a hindrance. A curse. People called her aura reading a gift, a blessing, but they didn't know the consequence of such a power.

Embarrassed by her breakdown she felt her cheeks flood with color and scalding heat, a shimmer in her vision telling her that it was about to get worse, that there were tears in her eyes. Swallowing hard she tilted back down so he wouldn't see it, his forehead touching her hair now she tried to sink so far down into herself.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:00 pm
User Image

Ion McCarin

Ah.. she escaped his sight.. Lifting his free hand he gently placed it against her jaw, slipping it up to cup her cheek. If he could not see her, he would touch her then.. Rubbing his head against hers playfully he gave a quiet chuckle, sending a few strands of her hair into a chaotic dance with his breath. " Tha is'na nothing.. Color is'na beauty. Snow is white an I find it lovely." Stubborn girl, she really had no idea.. Giving a soft sigh he turned his head, resting his cheek against her hair as he closed his eyes.. his voice amused yet entirely honest. " I'm relieved.. you can see me better than others."

BloodWitch15
vfedcvfe

Rarian

Aged Regular

BloodWitch15

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:47 pm
Rarian

vfedcvfe

User Image Another moment where she couldn't tell if he was humoring her or simply being kind. When his breath teased her hair she gave a slight smile, imagining the disarray at the top of her head. His words though gave her pause, she didn't know how to respond. He was right, sometimes it was merely the sight that held the beauty, the look of something rather than its actual contents. But she was lying if she said she had never wanted to know the true beauty of a sunset on the water, the reflection of the colors she saw only in dreams and auras.

The warmth of his hand actually contrasted with the heat of her cheeks, tampering it down. His cheek on her head sent another pulse of awareness through her, sliding her hand up to cover the one on her cheek, eyes half closed against the brightness that was him. His warmth was not just in his body, it was in his colors themselves. They were... relaxing.... enticing in their calm and gentle vibes.
"You're not hard to read... No one else wants to believe what is simply you. They want you to be more than you are, to be what they want.... Someday it'll take it's toll on you, even now you're wary."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:27 pm
User Image

Ion McCarin

Ruffling her hair again, more to tease her this time, Ion gave a bemused laugh.. trying to get her to join in and forget such troubling subjects. " Ach.. I'm simple? A man should be 'deep' to get girls, you know.." And yet for his light hearted tone he could not deny a shred of unease went through him at her prediction. He knew, in some way, they would change him.. He'd just never worried about it because he had no one to miss who he was now.

Taking a small step back he tapped her cheek gently, asking seriously. " Would you come by the photo-shoots some time..? I know tha it is a little dull but.. It would be nice to have someone I know there for once."

BloodWitch15
vfedcvfe

Rarian

Aged Regular

BloodWitch15

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:11 pm
Rarian

Aware that he was trying to make her smile she obliged him, shaking her head in an attempt to fix her hair even somewhat. She admired the effort, after all, and he was easy enough to be relaxed around. "Do you need to work to get girls Ion?" She would think that they would be lining up, glad to stand by his side. apart from his obvious attractiveness, he was the kindest man she had ever met.

At his invitation she looked at him in surprise, the sensation of him tapping her cheek fading quickly. Why on earth would he want her there? In her mind she clearly paled in comparison to anyone else he could take. But, did she want him to? Mustering herself back together she smiled again, nodding gently.
"I'd be honored to go with you."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:27 pm
BloodWitch15

Rarian

Snow watched them carefuly as they talked and looked up, but also around, he noticed in the short few minutes he let it snow it got a little colder and decided to great a slight summer wind to warm all three of them up. "Im sorry I got a bit carried away with the snow, so let me make it up to you two by making a nice warm summer wind to warm us all up." Snow feels the wind pick up pand how warm it is, "Ah thats better." he says. Even if he is lonely atleast he made some friends today.  

vfedcvfe

BloodWitch15

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:12 pm
vfedcvfe
BloodWitch15

Rarian

Snow watched them carefuly as they talked and looked up, but also around, he noticed in the short few minutes he let it snow it got a little colder and decided to great a slight summer wind to warm all three of them up. "Im sorry I got a bit carried away with the snow, so let me make it up to you two by making a nice warm summer wind to warm us all up." Snow feels the wind pick up pand how warm it is, "Ah thats better." he says. Even if he is lonely atleast he made some friends today.

((Sweetheart, do you have a profile for Snow that we can look at? And if so, could you send us the link please?))  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff