Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Courtyard Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissRazorblades

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:17 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:37 pm
User Image

Rosemary Summers

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

Rosemary had just slipped out of her room with her pit black guitar. She knew she most likely had class but she wasn’t in a learning mood. Her high heeled, boots making a soft sound as she walks. Finding a nice place to sit down, in the shade of the courtyard. Moving some of her ebony locks out of her face before she started to tune her guitar. Then she suddenly started to burst into song , closing her green eyes as she plays her guitar.

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

MissRazorblades

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:58 pm
User Image
Desmond

Desmond moved across the ground as a shadow, it was quite a good thing that he could change his clothing while in shadow form. As he was about to leave the courtyard, he noticed a girl playing the guitar. The shadow moved into the shade and reformed into a person. There was no sign of water on him as he walked closer to her.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:09 pm
User Image

Rosemary Summers

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

Normal Rosemary would have been able to feel another person very easily but was to into her music to notice him until the end of her song. Opening her eyes to see someone walking her way, giving him a nod of her head so he knew she wasn’t ignoring him .Shrugging as she when to back to tuning her guitar for whatever she was going to play next.

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

MissRazorblades

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:26 pm
User Image
Desmond

Desmond sat down. He really didn't have much to say, so he was glad to just relax in the shade. The sky was clear, not a cloud in the sky, he was just lucky he couldn't look directly at the sun from that angle, it would really mess up his eyesight. For the first time in a long time, he thought about his past, he lost most of it when he died, but he went over the parts he knew. He died in a carwreck, he had scars to prove it. His girlfriend was the last person he saw before he died. It may seem odd that he couldn't remember the last thing he saw, but he couldn't remember what she really looked like. He remembered what color her hair and eyes were. It was odd to think of things like that. Clearing his mind, he laid back and looked at the blue sky.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:46 pm
User Image

Rosemary Summers

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

Rosemary watches him from the corning of her eyes as she finger flirt with the strings of her guitar as she look through her mental play list on what to play next. There was something different about this person…like they weren’t really a ‘real’ person. This is how she felt most of the time herself. Her fingers finding a song for her to play,” I normally don’t have people listen in so try to mind my noise.” She said in a voice that was nothing like her singing one with was sweet and outgoing when her normal voice was meek and quite. Going back to her playing and singing while she closed her eyes again.

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

MissRazorblades

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:58 pm
User Image
Desmond

Desmond was still looking at the sky. There wasn't anything to be looking at, then again, he'd woken up in a coffin, he did every week or so. Still he couldn't help but think back on what he could remember, maybe he could remember something else if he tried. '...' he couldn't make a voice in his head like many others did, he just got mental images. His thoughts were interupted by her comment. "I haven't heard music in some time." he didn't sound very interested in what he was saying, he never did. He was dead to the world half the time. His mouth opened to say something, but he stopped himself. Saying he was dead wasn't exactly something he enjoyed saying. Earlier in the classroom was one of the few acceptions.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:26 pm
User Image

Rosemary Summers

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

Rosemary was playing her guitar skillfully until you could hear the sound of the music stop follow by the sound of her guitar hitting the soft grass. Her guitar falling right through her while she was play, her bodying going transparent. Looking down as her hands she swears under her breath.”Damn it…I has even been a week and this is happening now.” She let out a frustrating groan.

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

MissRazorblades

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:35 pm
User Image
Desmond

Desmond was layig there wih his eyes closed as she played, it was quite a beautiful song. The sound of her guitar falling to the ground made him open his eyes and look over at her. "It could be worse, you know." he said, sitting up. This was often something he said to freak people out, and make people feel better. He waited for her to make a comment like "And how's that?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:42 pm
User Image

Rosemary Summers

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

Rosemary was trying to pick her guitar up a few time only to have it goes right through her hands.” I’d being much or accepting of it if I was able to touch things.” She said with a sigh, giving up of picking her guitar up.

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

MissRazorblades

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:47 pm
User Image
Desmond

Desmond watched as she tried to pick up her guitar in vain. It appeared she was getting frustrated. "I used to have the same problem. I coudn't pick anything up for a month. I'm dead, by the way." he said, unwrapping his forearm to show what looked like a styrofoam arm. He pulled part of the styrofoam off to reveal a bleached bone. "It kinda sucks not havig forearm muscles." he said, putting the styrofoam back in place. "I suppose the technical term is a shadow person. I'm just lucky I wasn't a shadow for more than two months n the beginning."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:01 pm
User Image

Rosemary Summers

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

Rosemary nodded as she watches him show her his arm. Thanking do to another crappy power she was unaffected by see someone’s arm like that. ” Bummer…I had almost dead as a little girl...this has been happening ever since, I guess as punishment for cheating death.” She said looking at her hands again. ”This has been happening more and more as I get older and no matter how hard I try I can never touch anything like this.”

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

MissRazorblades

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:17 pm
User Image
Desmond

Desmond shrugged. His arm became a shadow and disappeared for a second, then reappeared, the wrapping back over it. "At least you're not an abomination." he shrugged, cracking his neck. It was pretty loud and in larger quanity than it should've been. "That's very peculiar. You have absolutely no idea why that is?" he wasn't an expert, but maybe he could help. He was dead, so he really couldn't judge anybody.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:34 pm
((Could Dahvie join you guys?? I'm really really bored and have no one to talk to.))  

MangledUnicorn

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:37 pm
((I say go for it.))  
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff