Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:53 pm
Eris looked at him and sighed. "don't remind me..." she huffed and then made a glass of nectar appear in front of her, drinking it down quickly.
the wave of chaotic energy hit the projections full on and caused them to vanish.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:55 pm
"See?" he gloated. "It's not easy!" he growled and thought to himself. "But then again, this is just like many stories around your time." he mused.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:59 pm
"if your talking about all the things that my family's done over the milenea, then yeah it's alot like that. and its starting to get old and boring. and i know it's not easy, i've been going after the brats for 2000 years!" she muttered and leaned back in her chair, rubbing the sides of her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:03 pm
Armageddon put his legs down then leaned against the table. "In the meantime," he said with an emotionless face. "We might as well get some other brats." he growled.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:11 pm
"any one in particular?" Eris smirked, looking at him with an evil glint in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:14 pm
"Hmm," he thought for a while. "Don't you have more twin brats?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:20 pm
"two other sets... one's not technecally mine though..." she mumbled and spared a glare at Thanatos. "so you want to go after Daisy and Carnation... or Crissanthemum and Violete?" she sighed and closed her eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:20 pm
luna shook her head taking a sip of her iced coffee and said another spell "ora gettato su di me la mia famiglia i miei amici ei miei nemici lavare su di noi e che ti amano proteggere che vi odiano distruggere adesso vieni fuori e ci portano verso il basso per la misericordia fuori" she whispered again shimmering with light as her cat yellow eyes showing she was worse than dark and netural combined she was what in her family was called a figlio di morte also known as child as death she smirked  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:25 pm
"Let's go after the weakest: the youngest." he growled then paused. He grinned evilly and glanced at Luna. "But first," he chuckled. "I think we can recruit some more help."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:29 pm
luna looked over grinning "wait do you know my cosioun? like as a friend?" she asked trying to sound caring but her grin and playful eyes gave away she didnt care if he was he was a goner but he was interesting "Quod tibi nomen est?" she asked switching again "so what is your name?" she asked trying to keep her voice soft and light not dark and boyish  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:32 pm
"Cousin?" he spat at the word. "Like I'd care." he growled, not even knowing who the girl's cousin was. "Anyways, name's Armageddon."

((brb))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:34 pm
"i believe they are with one of your brats... Roy... isn't it?" Eris hummed, small demonic smile on her face. she looked at Luna and sighed. "she might do..." she chuckled darkly. "i'm Eris... this dumb bird brain's called Thanatos"
(mk... see yas)  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:34 pm
luna smiled "good i was worried almost everyone is in love with my three vampy family members and i cant stand acting light around them" she said "and im luna" she said her tail wrapping around her softly as she grinned "no since you hate jewel im safe?" sha said softly not acting speeking softly to keep her voice quiet  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:44 pm
His flashed red for a second as he checked through some portions of Luna's memories. "So her name is Jewel." he mused. "Yes, I hate her very much." he grinned a devilish grin then looked at Eris. "Do not mistake that fool for my kids." he growled. "Apparently, my brats are in another school."

((can ya guess which school? lol xd ))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:47 pm
(lol) luna smiled "hey eris and thats good" she said as she started moving the coffee pot just out of the waiters hand bored she made him blind for a moment "so" she said "quid tu odisse?" she asked smiling "so why do you hate her?" she asked in english getting bored of repeating herself even though she spoke latin so easily and took a little while to talk in english she smiled  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games