Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiValetina x3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:46 pm
User Image

Saragina turned and faced Ileana he eyes had the look of death in them
"SHUT UP! You can't just blurt that out like that! And give me that back."
She snatched the Creme Soda from Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:46 pm
Ruby Shelton

"So, how long have you been acting and singing?" Ruby asked out of curiousity. She sipped at her tea again and placed it down gently.  

Chrome Butterfly

ImperfectBeautyyy

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:48 pm
User Image

Spirit slowly made her way up and ran out the Cafe
"... I got to go now, before anyone notices..."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:49 pm
Maikeru walked into the cafe, looking to buy a coffee. He walked in, and saw a crowd of people, including but not limited to, Seishi, the boy known as Death that he ran into earlier. He heard him introduce himself.
"Hi there, Death," he said somewhat loudly.

User Image  

Misker

5,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

Niymak

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:50 pm
User Image

Ileana looked at Saragina confused
"What?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:53 pm
User Image

Saragina got up and followed Spirit
"Smooth move dip thong..."

iiValetina x3

MangledUnicorn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:54 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie looked at Ruby. "I've been singing since I was 5, acting since I was 10." he said then smiled a little.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:59 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi sighed. "Yeah, lots of the deceased know of me. I'm kinda the last person they see before Hell." He muttered, ignoring the mortal boy from earlier.  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

Chrome Butterfly

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:59 pm
Ruby Shelton

"That's amazing! I've been playing the flute since I was.......about........eight years old, I believe." Ruby replied. She sipped at her tea again, then started coughing. She stopped a few moments later and shook her head.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:04 pm
"Well Death, how come you're at the cafe? Do you need to eat, or no?" He walked towards him, after getting a cup of coffee and sat in a chair nearest to him.

User Image  

Misker

5,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

MissRazorblades

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:05 pm
User Image

Emily Summers

☮⋆❀⋆♡⋆❀⋆☼

” Umm my sister not dead…she’d be how’d you say ‘the one that got away’.”Emily explains ash she say the other boy trying to speak with him.

☮⋆❀⋆♡⋆❀⋆☼

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:20 pm
Ruby Shelton

"I'm fine." Ruby said in a hoarse voice. She coughed a few more times before she sipped her tea again.  

Chrome Butterfly

MangledUnicorn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:20 pm
User Image

Ðɑћʋɨȩ

Dahvie smiled. "Thank you. Wow that's amazing too." he said and laughed a little, not knowing what else to say. He watched as she coughed a little and waited until she stopped. "Eh.....you ok?" he then asked.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:21 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi sighed. "Idiot... Avoiding Death is a bad choice. The moment you are marked to die, your soul belongs to me. It withers and dies if it isn't sent to it's final resting place. If your sister escaped Death, she has no soul. She'll die, just like the rest of them. Only when it does come for her, she'll be damn happy that it's all over. Escaping Death is escaping life." He said to both the boy and the girl.  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

Chrome Butterfly

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:25 pm
Ruby Shelton

"Yeah, I'm okay." Ruby replied. She took another sip of her tea and set it down gently. "Did you want to say something?" she asked in her normal voice.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games