Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:21 am
User Image

Anthony Han

An elder brother always watches and protects...

"Apparently," half-whimpered Lock.
"Thanksgiving? That's strange." Anthony's blue eyes shot over to his younger brother, narrowing just barely. "After all, we're Korean. Our Thanksgiving is a tiny bit earlier." He crossed his arms, curious stare on his brother as they entered the cafe.
Lock laughed nervously, rubbing the back if his neck as he searched for an excuse. There's gotta be something he can say! "W-well, I told Ethan that we didn't get to go home for Korea's Thanksgiving, so he invited m-"
"How thoughtful!" interrupted Anthony, reaching out to take Ethan's arm. "Oh, Mr. Wilhelm, you become more and more a delightful young man the longer I hear of you. To bring my dear brother to your American Thanksgiving would be a perfect way to properly introduce him to American culture." He looked to Mark, friendly smile having returned once more. "You're lucky to have such a polite younger brother. It's only a shame that I'll have to spend the holiday here."
Lock swallowed hard, biting his lip to keep from saying it, only to fail miserably. "Please come too, Hyung!" he burst, bowing his head and squeezing his eyes shut.

... while the younger brother listens and learns.

Lock Han

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:04 am
Mayah Playah

The Wilhelm Brothers

Ethan
User Image

When he was sure the older siblings weren't looking, Ethan gave Lock a helpless shrug. 'There was nothing I could do!' he silently defended until he was handled by Anthony. What a weird guy. Really, going from friendly, to threatening him about his brother, to filled with praise. He really was Lock's brother. Ethan's face then froze into a mixture of horror and shock when he heard what Lock spouted. "What!" he yelped and turned to face the table.
"Sure, why not?" shrugged Markus, ignoring his brother's silent protests and wave of hands. "Mom and Dad wouldn't mind. They'd probably like having more mouths to feed, anyway." he sighed the last part, not wanting to have another talk with his mother about grandchildren. "Just be sure you use American manners around them. You wouldn't want to get a Texan mad." he said while giving Anthony a sideways smirk.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Markus

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:21 am
User Image

Anthony Han

Anthony, who wasn't aware that his brother's spurted invitation was out of nervousness and Ethan didn't want him to go, happily clapped his hands and nodded excitedly. "Oh, I'd be honored! I hear that Americans always have the most outrageous holidays!" Confused at Markus' warning, though, he furrowed his brow and tapped his chin with one slender index finger. "You're Texans? I suppose it makes sense. Wait, are Texan manners different than New York manners?" He blushed lightly and shrugged. "I spend most of my time up north, so I imagine things are different down here."
Meanwhile, Lock grabbed his boyfriend's shoulder and yanked him close. "I'm sorry, I panicked!" he whispered frantically, clearly nervous. "What do we do? If he comes with us, he's going to find out. If he finds out, he might not like it. I don't want my brother to hate me, Ethan, what do we do?!"

Lock Han

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:48 pm
Mayah Playah

The Wilhelm Brothers

Ethan
User Image

"I'll let my dad tell you all about Texans." Markus smirked while drinking some water the waitress gave.
As the teacher's assitant ordered, Ethan exchanged worried looks with Lock. "We could... We could call him the day before Thanksgiving and tell him that my parents had to cancel?"
"Our parents love Thanksgiving, right next to Christmas." the older Wilhelm said when his brother's turn for ordering came. "They cook as much as they can. I don't think even a hurricane could stop them." He chuckled at a memory, not seeming to notice his brother's frantic looks for him to be quiet. Even when he looked over to his brother was he too distracted by his memories to notice the panic going on. "Didn't Mom and Dad still cook during a storm a couple years ago?" he asked.
Ethan shot Markus a glare for shooting down his plan then tugged at his collar. "Uh, well-"
"Yeah, they did!" he said as the last half of the memory came back. "Yeah, Dad brought the grill into the house and opened the window a little so the smoke wouldn't get to us. Ah man, that was epic, right?"
Ethan sighed and sunk in his seat. "Yeah. Real epic." he said in monotone.

Markus

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:06 pm
User Image

Anthony Han

"Oh, Americans are always so fascinating!" purred Anthony as he rested his chin on his palm and listened intently to Markus after quickly ordering for himself and Lock. "And so innovative too! I hear that the holiday is all about food and football. Oh! Will we be watching football?" Anthony's excitement grew as he scooted closer to the elder Wilhelm, reaching to set a hand on his shoulder. "You must explain football to me! I've always wanted to know, but all of my time is spent with my work colleague and, strangely enough, in our line of work, few actually know anything about the sport!"
Crestfallen, Lock slouched in his seat before he felt his leg pinched, sitting upright and trying not to wince from the icy side-glare from his brother. He looked to Ethan, eyes pleading. "Can't we just pretend they died?" he mouthed.

Lock Han

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:19 am
Mayah Playah

The Wilhelm Brothers

Ethan
User Image

"Oh yeah, the entire family's crazy about football." Markus chuckled at all the memories. "Don't get upset if my dad starts shouting and throwing things. Or if I do." Markus chuckled with a cocky smile on his face. He felt like he was showing off to the Korean by how much praise he was getting. Ah, that reminds him. "You know, my fiance is a huge fan of your brother's." he said. "I'm sure she knows you too. She'd be absolutely thrilled to meet you on Thanksgiving." He'd be thrilled to see her, too. It's been a few months while she's been studying. Even Skype couldn't fix how much he missed her.
"I'm not doing that!" Ethan hissed at Lock.

Markus

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:34 am
User Image

Anthony Han

Anthony blushed and leaned back, touching his cheek and laughing at the Texan. "Oh, if she's a fan of Sang-Min's, then I doubt she knows me. My brother and I are both entertainers, yes, but we run in different circuits. I'm an actor." He pulled out his phone, pulling up a Broadway musical's trailer on YouTube and showing it to Markus. "It's actually why I'm in town. I took a break from Broadway to tour with Jekyll and Hyde. Sang-Min's actually coming to my show tonight. Why don't you and your brother join him?"
"Then what the hell do we do?" he hissed back, fists clenched and pure panic in his golden eyes.

Lock Han

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:25 am
Mayah Playah

The Wilhelm Brothers

Ethan
User Image

Markus looked at the video and grunted. It kind of made sense now, the reason this guy was so... uppity. Actors are actors, after all. "Oh, I'm sure she knows you. She knows all about your brother, so I'm sure family's in her knowledge." He drank some water again. "So what made you choose this kind of stardom? Didn't want to compete with family?"
Ethan looked away to think. "I could probably talk to my family and try to get them to play along?" he suggested and looked back to Lock to see his reaction.

Markus

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:33 am
User Image

Anthony Han

"You mean Sang-Min didn't tell you?" He tilted his head, an amused smile playing on his lips. "I started acting long before he even started attending the academy that ended up launching him into stardom. In fact, I was already leading on Broadway when he was scouted for that silly boy band. he was trying to follow in my footsteps when he found out he was better fit for pop music than Broadway. Good too, since he can't act to save his life." He lifted his tea cup a little, looking down at the brown tea. "As for why I chose musical theater, it was just what I liked as a child. I always wanted to be a star one day. So when I joined the musical theater circuit, I made sure to be the best at anything and everything. It ended up making me a name for myself as a perfectionist, which gained the attentions of producers, who started booking me, and now I work over six shows a year and earn six figures per night."
lock sighed, then nodded. "It'll have to do," he whispered, then blushed. "I forgot how cute you are in this lighting," he said, smiling at Ethan.

Lock Han

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:04 pm
Mayah Playah

The Wilhelm Brothers

Ethan
User Image

"Six figures per-" Markus whistled then slouched in his seat. "Hell of a lot better than a teacher's salary." he grumbled as blue lines traveled down his face. Jeez, this family was just nothing but success and rich plans! He was kind of surprised he didn't see Ethan dressed as fancy as them yet.
Ethan bristled when he heard Lock and threw some ice at him. "Don't say those kinda things with your brother around, stupid!" he hissed. However, he blushed and looked down. "... Do I really look cute?"

Markus

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:50 pm
User Image

Anthony Han

"Well, it's a very taxing job," he tried to explain. "I mean, rehearsals are for months beforehand, from early until late, it's torture on the vocals, God forbid the costume is cumbersome, and most importantly, we have to shine as brightly as possible each night. On top of that, we all help teach dance and acting classes, and I help out with the choirs around the area." He leaned in to the conversation, displaying his interest in the conversation. "Anyway, you're a teacher? What grade? What class?"
Lock swatted the ice, grinning and nodding. "Hell yeah. You look so incredibly adorable when you're frustrated, too," he said, prepared to list all the things that made his lover so completely cute to him, but quitting while he was ahead.

Lock Han

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:17 pm
Mayah Playah

The Wilhelm Brothers

Ethan
User Image

A blush of humiliation colored Markus' face as his job was put under the spotlight. "Umm... It's not really worth bragging about." he dismissed and nonchalantly looked away while sipping his water. Having to teach Sex-Ed wasn't as nearly as bad as the fact that he was more an assistant for that; a substitute. How does anyone even assist with that?! Well for Nikolai, that's by getting him coffee every hour.

"Shut up." Ethan mumbled feebly while twiddling his thumbs. If Lock said anymore sweet things then he'd force the Texan to break their cover!

Markus

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:31 pm
User Image

Anthony Han

Anthony waved at hand at him, pressing for more information. "Oh please, and being the less successful Han brother's something to gloat about?" he scoffed, raiding one sculpted eyebrow at the young man. "Come on, I promise I won't laugh. It's something silly and useless, isn't it? Oh, do you teach knitting? I don't know, you don't really have the hands for it." Now he was just teasing him.

Lock reached out to poke Ethan's knee, smirking at him. "Quit twiddling your thumbs, you're so incredibly adorable when you're nervous. Careful, or I just might tackle you to the ground~"

Lock Han

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:40 pm
Mayah Playah

The Wilhelm Brothers

Ethan
User Image

"Yeah, but you're still successful." Markus pointed out. Seeing that the other man wouldn't give up, he sighed and looked away as a light blush colored his cheeks. "I'm the Sex-Ed teacher here. Well, I'm more the assistant. It's not what I studied in college, but we've all got to start somewhere, right?" he shrugged before slouching in his seat again. "I practically teach all the subjects, though. Most of the teachers run off, not to mention the one I'm under." He closed his eyes and felt a vein pulse as he thought of Nikolai and his lazy grin.

"What am I supposed to do?" Ethan protested. "You keep saying all this stuff and I can't do anything about it because of our brothers. Speaking of which, stop saying stupid things! I thought you were scared of getting caught."

Markus

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:47 pm
User Image

Anthony Han

Anthony held back a giggle. "So you teach teenagers how to put on condoms and where to put tab A?" It was a struggle not to burst into laughter. "Where'd the other teachers go? I mean, it must've been important to force you to become a Jack-of-All-Trades."

"I can't help it! You're so impossibly adorable that I can't do much else than stare and want you," he tried to explain, scratching his cheek and looking directly at Ethan. "Everything you do is cute, Ethan. Even when you try to be mean, you're cute."

Lock Han

User Image

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games