Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:57 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

It was a lie. Aldrich was avoiding eye contact, and his expression didn't show guilt, at least not for the correct reason. Along with a finger twitch at the side, it couldn't be more obvious that it was a lie. Since it was so obvious coming from someone who seemed to have experience in hiding his feelings, it must have been just recently that he heard this. What happened? No, wait, he didn't care. As long as this man left Ellery, he'd be fine with it.
Fredrich's eyes shined when he saw the kiss. That was definitely an intimate kiss. It was settled. Aldrich harbored feelings for Ellery, and by the way he constantly called he wouldn't leave the oblivious man alone about it. Now that they were in the same area, though, he just might become a dangerous stalker.
With Ellery returning to reality, Fredrich pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "I'm sure he will. He looks tougher than he appears."

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:22 pm
ξllery Ѧdvimi

User Image

"He's really not. That poor boy freaks out if he's in a crowd. I can imagine it's much worse whenever he's been sexually assaulted. Now all I can think about is poor Alan and his father." He shook himself out of his thoughts, looking to Fredrich a sympathetic frown. "I'm so sorry, Fredrich. Our date night has been ruined, and all for nothing." He scooted his chair closer, setting his hand on Fredrich's leg and smiling up at him. "I know! Why don't we do something you like?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:25 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"It's fine." Fredrich sighed, though it was a lie and they both knew it. "Let's just eat then pick up Daniel. It's still early, so we could all watch a movie then go to bed."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:33 pm
ξllery Ѧdvimi

User Image

Standing, Ellery nodded and lost his smile, although he walked around to stand behind Fredrich and wrapping his arms around his shoulders. "I'm really sorry, Fredrich. It seems like we can only have a decent date night when we stay home." He kissed the detective's cheek, lingering before pulling away and setting his head on Fredrich's shoulder. "I love you," he mumbled into the detective's coat.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:42 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Interrupted from drinking his water and hearing the apology, the detective sighed and moved his gloved hand to pat the songwriter's arm. "It's okay. Things happen. Let's just get our food to-go instead." he grunted and ordered food when the waitress came. He even ordered a kid's meal for Daniel so he would get something too. After a moment longer the meals came in styrofoam containers. Fredrich took all three of them and paid at the counter then held the door open with his free hand for Ellery to go through.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:47 pm
ξllery Ѧdvimi

User Image

He walked through the door, wrapping his arms around his waist in an attempt to conserve warmth. How was it so cold here? He preferred not to dwell on the geographical reasons, walking in silence over to the car. Defrosting in the passenger seat, the young songwriter looked out the window, trying to think of a way to lighten the atmosphere again. "Ah," he grunted a little, almost prepared to say something, but shooting it down in his mind. They couldn't talk about sports. Ellery knew nothing about sports!

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:05 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

The ride was silent and had an awkward tension.
After the fifth streetlight was passed, Fredrich decided to speak.
"You're not trying to find a way to cheer me up, are you?" he asked without looking at Ellery. "I told you already, I'm fine. It's just been a long day." As long as that Aldrich guy was gone, he'd be as happy as a lark. "Now stop being so quiet. You're making me think this is our first date."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:08 pm
ξllery Ѧdvimi

User Image

"Our first date was less awkward than this!" protested Ellery, now facing his boyfriend. "And I gave you a ring on our first date. Speaking of, I forgot to tell you that my presents for you and Daniel finally shipped in from Korea. Want to open them with Daniel when we get home?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:13 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Ah, the ring, that reminded Fredrich of his own gift to Ellery. It was still hidden deep under the layers of his folded shirts in his drawer. Now would definitely be a great time to give it to him.
"Sure. I'm sure Daniel won't leave us alone about it otherwise." he said.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:20 pm
ξllery Ѧdvimi

User Image

"Good!" Now successfully cheered up, Ellery continued to chirp on about meaningless things until they picked up Daniel, and even more so until they got home.

Awesome nerd
You wanna post first?

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:45 pm
Jack_o_LanternsinJuly

Bae

User Image

Bae rubbed the back of his neck as he opened the door to the cafe, having not really said anything on the walk over. His cheeks, bitten red by the harsh, cold wind, dimpled as he attempted an apologetic smile. "Sorry about not saying anything, I was lost in my thoughts," he apologized to the Siren. "I just can't stop thinking about Kenshin for the life of me. do you think i did something wrong?" the Korean asked her, black eyes watching as the door closed behind them and they waited to be seated.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:44 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image
"I am putting every lie in alphabetic file..."

User Image

Ana hated the cold. She was used to the warm, humid weather of the Mediterranean. She was thankful when they finally entered the cafe, her cheeks rosy and fingers chilled to the bone. Rubbing her hands together, she removed the knit cap from her head, stuffing it in her coat pocket. "It's alright," she replied with a smile, unzipping her coat, but still leaving it on her shoulders. As the waitress led them to their table, she replied. "I don't think so? I mean, I might have missed something when I was on the floor, but I don't know what would've set him off like that." she said, scooting herself into a booth, coat still hanging around her thin shoulders.

"Hello, I'm Ella and I'll be your waitress. Can I start you two off with anything to drink?"

Ana gave a smile. "A hot chocolate would be lovely, thank you."

{ O.O.C : Ana is such a big baby when it comes to the cold xD }
User Image

"Starting with 'all i need is you'..."
"...and 'baby don't go'."
" 'come back inside.', 'don't leave tonight.' "

bluejollyrnchers

Desirable Gekko

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:52 pm
Jack_o_LanternsinJuly
emotion_awesome

Bae

User Image

He sat and crossed his legs, his arms on his lap as he glanced up at the waitress. "I'd like some hot tea, Miss," he answered, smiling his familiar charming smile at the young waitress. "And would you mind bringing us a small plate of bacon and cheese fries to warm us up a little more?" Bae nodded at the woman as she walked away, then turned his attention back to Ana. "All i did was show him a picture, and he ended up flipping out. I don't know what's going on with him lately."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:22 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image
"I am putting every lie in alphabetic file..."

User Image

Ana was sure to thank the waitress as she walked off, giving her a smile and a nod. The girl then listened as Bae spoke, fiddling with her fingers as she did so. After having felt that blood lust and fear while singing, she was full of nervous energy as the adrenaline wore off. Her interest was piqued when even he seemed confused. He'd obviously known him for a while, so this was obviously out of character for Ken. Sure, in the short hour or so that she'd known him, he was prone to temper tantrums, but getting upset over a picture? That seemed just...off. So, why did he react like that? "Maybe it was something or someone in the picture?" She suggested.

{ O.O.C : emotion_yatta }
User Image

"Starting with 'all i need is you'..."
"...and 'baby don't go'."
" 'come back inside.', 'don't leave tonight.' "

bluejollyrnchers

Desirable Gekko

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:07 pm
Jack_o_LanternsinJuly
emotion_kirakira

Bae

User Image

The man waved a hand dismissively, laughing at her suggestion. "Oh please, the only people in that picture were- Oh no." He stopped himself short as he realized what he'd done. Bae set his hands on his head and closed his eyes, exhaling through his nose. "Damn it. I totally forgot how much he hates it when I talk about Ellery! God, I'm such an idiot. This is all my fault." He set his hands on the table, opening his eyes and trying not to let his face carry an expression of complete depression. "And now his feelings are hurt and it'll take days to get him to talk to me again. Really, for an adult, I'm such a dummy."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games