Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:28 am
Akihiko Mori

User Image

Nodding, Aki stood up and slid his hands into his pockets. "Hey kid, I think you should know that I think it's best you let him go," said the drifter when they walked out of the cafe, a few steps ahead. "I'm not saying it because of past feelings or anything, it's just what I think. Leon's a great guy, but he's not worth all this mess. All you're doing is hurting yourself."
Aki stopped once he reached his truck, opening his side and getting in.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:53 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

But Arthur didn't. He stood there, staring at the door handle with sad eyes. "I know," he said quietly. It looked like he was about to cry. "I've been telling myself that for years. Ever since I first knew about my feelings I tried to stop, but I couldn't. He was so nice and supportive, every time I tried to keep a distance he'd walk over and smile down at me and I..." He closed his eyes and grabbed his side. "I gave up my life for him. I... I literally have no other reason to keep going now." Sniffling, he opened the door and sat down, looking at the window so Aki didn't have to see his pathetic expression. It was times like these that he wished he could wear that mask Envy always had.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:40 pm
Akihiko Mori

User Image

Aki watched the Sin beside him, then started to wiggle. He scooted over to Aki, grateful that his ancient truck didn't have a glovebox in the middle, and wrapped his arm around the younger man's shoulder. He smiled down at him, his free hand moving to touch Arthur's chin and tilt it upwards so they were looking at each other. He leaned a little closer, and then...
"Let's go to California."
He grinned as cheerfully as ever. "Whenever I'm upset, I get up and keep moving. The sadness can't catch me if I'm going."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:58 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"California...?" Arthur mumbled and wiped his eyes with his arm. "What would we even do there?" He sniffled and thought about it. There wasn't anything keeping him here anymore. Maybe a change of scenery would help cheer him up?
Arthur nodded to himself. "Okay," he said then looked up at Aki. "Alright, let's go."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:45 pm
Akihiko Mori

User Image

"Awesome. Let's stop by your place to get a bag for the trip, then get driving." Taking his arm away, he moved back to his spot and started the car. "The great thing about California is that I've already been to a bunch of the greatest cities, so I know all the best places."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:36 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil thanked the barista before taking his drink and sitting at his table. He gazed out the window, at the snow gently falling. It had been a couple days since his fight with Sawyer, and he hadn't heard anything from him since. It wasn't like he was innocent, he didn't attempt to contact the lawyer either. He did, however, contact Sawyer's recent ex-wife, asking her to talk with him today. He was glad she agreed, but was also nervous. What exactly did he want to ask her? What would it take to get Sawyer to marry him? What was it like being married to him? He'd never done this before, he had no idea what to do, where to even start.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:26 pm

Brittany Schauer

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

The little bell over the door rang as another customer came in, looking a little different than a lot of the regulars. She wore a thick fur coat, even from on the other side of the cafe clearly mink, and a very expensive handbag was on one arm. She opened her coat, and although her shirt was very pretty, the low-cut neckline showed off a pair of ginormous breasts that were almost too obviously bought for her. The woman looked around, then spied the little blonde man.
Hurrying over, she set her hands on her lap and sat down. "You must be Parker! Oh, you're so grown up!!" she giggled, Valley accent lacing her high-pitched voice. She looked around, popping her gum and taking her sunglasses off. A huge ring glinted on her ring finger, an indicator of how she'd done after her first marriage. "So where's your daddy? I remember him being such a DILF, ooh, I hope he still is."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:47 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil felt his eyebrow twitch the longer he stared at the woman. How was he supposed to feel? He couldn't tell if his eyes were drawn to her chest because of natural reasons or because they were taking up his entire eyesight! And the girl, was this really Sawyer's ex-wife? Sawyer didn't come off as the type interested in ditzy girls, although he did say it was a Vegas marriage. And he also did say he thought he'd stay with her forever.
"Uh, well, no, I'm not Parker. My name's Cecil Tealy. I'm Sawyer's boyfriend," he introduced awkwardly, his head turned so his eyes would fall into the booby trap.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:57 pm

Brittany Schauer

She tilted her head in confusion, as if she couldn't understand what was being said. It took a minute or two, but she soon started to laugh. "What, a guy? Sawyer doesn't date guys! He's a man! He doesn't date guys! Plus, you're like, super young. Come on, Parker, don't mess with me." Giggling, she snapped her fingers for a waitress.
The woman walked over, clearly hating everything about this.
"Do you have anything with no trans fat, no saturated fats, no calories, no carbs, any of that?"
"Water."
"Ooh, bring me sparkling!"
The woman rolled her eyes and walked away, leaving the two alone. Brittany focused again on Cecil. "You know, I'm remarried now, but my dear husband is like, super old. You should tell your daddy to call me. I miss him~ Then again, like, the whole time we were married, he was like, super drunk. But still! Think how much better of a husband he'd be without being hammered!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:06 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

A man doesn't date guys? What was that supposed to mean? Could he interpret that as a form of prejudice and arrest her? Then the dreaded age comment came again and Cecil felt himself reaching his limits. "I told you, my name is Cecil! I'm twenty-seven! I'm the police chief, for Pete's sake!" he cried out. Taking a minute to cool off and rub the bridge of his nose, he considered what Brittany said. Sawyer was drunk throughout their entire marriage? Well, it was a short one, wasn't it? Didn't it also stay in Vegas, for the most part?
"I wish I would know, but he refuses to even think about marriage," he admitted. Even if Brittany was stuck in her dream world, it was nice to at least feel like he was talking to someone about this. "He says he's afraid it'll ruin our relationship, but I don't see how. I think he's just afraid to go to the next level."

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:17 pm

Brittany Schauer

"It might be money," said Brittany, shrugging. "I mean, the alimony he paid me until I got married was insane. He wanted to keep paying it, but my new husband insisted we were fine. Think about what he pays Mistletoe or whatever her name is. I mean, come on, Parker." Leaning back, she crossed her arms under her huge bust, making them somehow bigger.
"Now that was a terrible divorce. While we were married, he kept getting all mopey about her. She really messed him up. I think she was his first girlfriend too. Can you imagine losing your first love and almost losing your son too? Our marriage didn't even last long enough to see leaves change. It's no wonder he thinks all relationships end in disaster. All of his have."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:29 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"So I'm supposed to never marry him because he's too stuck on the past?" Cecil pointed out, choosing to ignore the nickname. "I get that his past relationships were horrible, but he can't keep comparing ours to yours. I've had bad relationships before - not nearly as bad - but it hasn't stopped me from trying again!" He paused. "Tell me about your marriage with him. How long did it last and why did it end?"

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:49 pm

Brittany Schauer

"Oh, he didn't make enough money to support my lifestyle," she said, flicking her hair over one perfectly tanned shoulder. "I mean, don't get me wrong, Parker, Sawyer is a total hottie, but the way he kept bidding at the tables, you'd think he was way richer! Turns out, Tinsel kept bleeding him dry for her alimony."
Tapping her chin with one finger, she thought quietly before continuing. "I think we were married for about a month and a half, not including the time it took to get divorced. We lived together in Vegas for a week, honeymooned there, then back to his place in wherever it was. He was pretty nice. When he wasn't drunk, he was very giving since he wanted it to work so much. Kind of a doormat, really. It was way too easy to get alimony from him, let me tell you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:56 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil didn't look convinced. He stared at the table, scratching behind his ear. So Sawyer had his heart broken by his first love, and he lost his only son in the process along with having to pay a heavy amount. He then gets drunk enough to marry someone else, but bleeds his accounts dry in a desperate attempt to keep her too, only for it to be thrown in his face. Cecil closed his eyes, thinking about Sawyer around him. He didn't spend crazy amounts of money around him, and he didn't drink himself crazy, either.
"So... What am I supposed to believe, then?" he asked quietly. "Am I the bad guy here?"

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:02 am

Brittany Schauer

Brittany thought really hard for a minute, staring point blank at Cecil before making a choice. "Nope! I mean, you tracked me down to talk to me about him and try understand him. It's, like, kinda nice. Maybe just talk to him and really listen. He's a good guy, he's just really nervous. I know he looks like he's all cool and stuff, but the guy is terrified that he'll have to take another mom away from his kid. You can understand that, right Parker?" Her phone beeped loudly, and she looked to it with a pout.
"Great, my husband's nurse is sick. I gotta find another person to put him in his bath. Look, Parker, why don't we have lunch next time I'm in town?" she offered, standing. "You can bring Sawyer too!"

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces