Sonic Colours off-screen footage Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:41 pm
In which Sonic turns into a rocket ship.

This game looks incredible.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:00 am
In which Sonic rams into the ceiling as a rocket ship.

I'm impressed that the 3D segment isn't on autopilot with just BOOST BOOST BOOOOST. Power-ups may save Sonic, since they all look ******** cool at this point. XD  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Orphie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:49 am
I hated the camera man.
And the woman playing was horrible. SONIC ISN'T ABOUT GETTING EVERY RING IT IS ABOUT GOING AS FAST AS ******** POSSIBLE AND NOT DYING
Haha, just kidding, I probably would be just as bad, I suck at Sonic games. But I wasn't kidding about the camera man.

Anyway, the game looks fun. I might get it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:18 am
OH MY GOD YOU CAN SKY DIVE AFTER YOU BLAST OFF

Oh, uh, I mean sonic's eyes are green his jumping is too floaty mario already had a rocket powerup  

Waynebrizzle

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:24 am
Looks awesome, but Orphie is right.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:08 am
Orphie
I hated the camera man.
And the woman playing was horrible. SONIC ISN'T ABOUT GETTING EVERY RING IT IS ABOUT GOING AS FAST AS ******** POSSIBLE AND NOT DYING
Haha, just kidding, I probably would be just as bad, I suck at Sonic games. But I wasn't kidding about the camera man.

Anyway, the game looks fun. I might get it.
I was thinking. ******** why are you wasting your demo time? PLAY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!  

Owwin

Thanatoast Crunch

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:20 pm
He turns into a rocketship and a drill, just like in Yoshi's Island! I'm really pumped now. Also, does anyone know if it'll be possible to play as any of the other characters? It's been so long since they've made a game where you can just be Tails and be on-foot without having to use any gadgets or anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:15 pm
This Sonic game reminds me of the old Sonic games just even more awesome. Brings back memories.  

Akumauri

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:45 pm
8-bit Jazzy
He turns into a rocketship and a drill, just like in Yoshi's Island! I'm really pumped now. Also, does anyone know if it'll be possible to play as any of the other characters? It's been so long since they've made a game where you can just be Tails and be on-foot without having to use any gadgets or anything.

I'm pretty sure it's just Sonic. Can't really blame 'em, everyone hated it when you could play as different characters.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:55 pm
I refuse to open up to a Sonic game anymore.
If it's good then I'll believe it when I see it; until then I've been hurt too many times by that blue little ******** and I'm not taking him back in until he shows once and for all that he has changed.  

Xahmen

Thanatoast Crunch

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:38 am
The Eleventh AK
8-bit Jazzy

I'm pretty sure it's just Sonic. Can't really blame 'em, everyone hated it when you could play as different characters.

I think people just hated playing as all the unneccessary new characters they've added, as well as the characters who have different goals in their stages (Knuckles/Rouge treasure hunting; Big fishing etc).

If everyone loved the old Sonic games, they shouldn't mind having the choice of playing as older characters (Tails, Knuckles, MAYBE Amy or Metal Sonic >.>) in lieu of Sonic. That's what it was like in S3&K! I just wish they'd realize that for a Sonic game to be good, it doesn't have to only be a remake of the very first one.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:31 am
Sega should probably get playing as one character to feel right before they move on to others. I like Tails and Knuckles, but I'm okay with them missing if it means the game's going to be better for it.  

Waynebrizzle

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:33 am
Wait, people had a problem with the Sonic adventure treasure hunting missions? Those were great. Especially on hard mode where they hid them all in special really hard to find places.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:04 pm
Owwin
Wait, people had a problem with the Sonic adventure treasure hunting missions? Those were great. Especially on hard mode where they hid them all in special really hard to find places.

People had a problem with like everything that wasn't like in the Genesis games. xd

I didn't think the hunting missions were horrible, but they were slow compared to the get-to-the-goal missions and sometimes they could get tedious. I've seen a lot of complaints about them. But anyway, Colors looks pretty classic and action-filled. I don't see why it wouldn't appeal to all kinds of Sonic fans. I just miss Tails! ><  

Thanatoast Crunch

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:27 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK1r6RJTIOw  
The Gallery

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items