Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
C.q.B

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

quickscoping
  is for F**GOTS!
  do what you have to do
  just because you can't {damn true...} doesn't mean i shouldn't!
  i don't see why they can't snipe regularly, it's not a gift, it's completely random
View Results

pure seyelance

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:17 pm
although i usually call it close quarters combat, close quarters battle is what it's called.

anyway, I'm making this topic to discuss it, primarily for i.w games, because w.a.w, kind of didn't make not of it at all...

anyway, i see people sniping everywhere, vacant, RUST! favela, everywhere almost, but seriously, to anyone here in the guild, that snipes everywhere, I have to tell you something, it's called, overpowered assault rifle, or overpowered smg {except the mp5, that imo is a bad one}

now someone might say 'oh yeah silent, well it's called quickscoping' well at any time when you do that, you have to move alot to not get shot easily, which i understand, but your using the sniper rifle the wrong way, and considering i never see anyone qs with the barett, since the interventions scope is better, look your using the scope the wrong way.

now 1v1, 2v2, etc. now that's fine, that's matchmaking, but whenever i see some little kid, or some other kind of...thing, that thinks they're awesome because they can use an overpowered weapon in a closer environment, i want to call them my favorite word to describe most people that play this game stupidly, f**gots. i mean really, every assault rifle is overpowered in it's own way, i mean, I'll take stopping power scar-h, or tar-21, over some dude trying to qs me in some place

now leave a comment, because you should, and really if you quickscope, more power to you, but really, i snipe in underpass, wasteland, fuel, strike, you know big maps, with long range fire fighting, which all in all will have some dude with an assault rifle, but in maps, the designers probably intended you to snipe in. and also when i snipe, i bump the thumbstick up, just to get that free headshot, that i know i can get  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:03 am
I qs cuz its fun and i like the compliments from ppl that say " o cool nice killcam! " Like doing 360s, double triangle, and etc. But seriously i dont take this game seriously anymore. I mean wat will this do for ur life? think of that? or will it ever make u famous? maybe in machinima but not in the whole world. Just my point of view. Mostly i like enterainment which i say is qs. That is basicaly takes skill. Again my point of view.  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers