Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply The Gallery
Kirby's Epic Yarn, Kirby No Longer Sucks, NO FLYING ABILITY! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:52 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaPVRVBUko8

Probably because he's made out of yarn. Yarn can't hold air. It makes sense. Think about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:57 am
The guy playing looks like dead hand from the well and the shadow temple. I just want him to unhinge his jaw and start biting that lil lady.  

Owwin

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:59 am
I love how long it took them to grasp the concept of jumping between layers. Actually I love how bad everyone at Gamescom is at demos in general.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:01 am
Also noticeable is that there's not even a sucking ability, though that's pretty much replaced by the whip. People are probably going to complain about this, but if they want classic Kirby, they can go play one of the fifty other Kirby games that were all pretty much the same s**t.  

Waynebrizzle

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:05 am
I have no complaints. I really don't have much to say about it at all. I am just gonna wait for it and play it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:11 am
The camera man INFURIATES me. I do not want to see the guy playing the game, I want to see the game.

Epic yarn looks pretty smooth. I'd probably be more inclined to play this than most other Kirby games.  

Orphie

Raptorphobia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:16 am
Why does the camera man keep looking a senor unibrow i want more KIRBY YARN!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:44 am
At E3, didn't Nintendo have a rule where when you were recording a demo of a game the person playing the game also had to be in the shot or something? This was probably the same kind of thing.

Anyway, this game looks cool, but it does pretty much change everything that we know about Kirby. Still, it looks adorable.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:15 pm
When did we think it would suck?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:15 pm
KIRBY'S EPIC YARN IS SERIOUS ******** BUSINESS JUST LOOK AT THE GUY PLAYING

SERIOUS ******** BUSINESS  

MaverickDrifter

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:46 pm
[Kegan]
When did we think it would suck?
Kirby joek.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:39 pm
The dragon could fly. At the end of that battle you should just rip off his wings and stitch them on.

But the game seems to run really smooth too, like Orphie said. Of course this is the first Kirby console game for Wii. Or actual Kirby game since the N64. Air Ride wasn't a Kirby game. It just had Kirby characters in it  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Mephisto D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:48 pm
I suppose I can get behind Kirbyvania. I just wish they would have kept the floating ability to some extent, even if they changed the mechanic slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:09 pm
This was kinda already apparent...
I still don't care. XD It's adorable, it's Kirby. HE TURNS INTO A TANK.
I really love how they're doing something new, anyway. The yarn mechanic is so cool!  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:24 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
This was kinda already apparent...
I still don't care. XD It's adorable, it's Kirby. HE TURNS INTO A TANK.
I really love how they're doing something new, anyway. The yarn mechanic is so cool!
HE TURNS INTO A ******** MECH

GETTER KIRBY

NEON KIRBY EVANGELION

KIRBDAM SEED

TENGEN TOPPA KIRBY LAGANN

KIRBY O  
The Gallery

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers