Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Artemis's Blessed Temple Shrine. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dawn1996

Familiar Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:32 pm
Mitsuki
User Image

You turned around. "Yes." you smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:25 pm
User Image
Artemis
Heir to 与党の王国

Artemis nodded slowly."...Alright..just..don't tell anyone about this place.When I found it I planned on keeping it a secret..."She muttered,going over to the shrine.Artemis sighed,and knelt,placing her hand on the cold cement ground.She muttered something,an a pentagram began to glow under herself.

Artemis stood up,and the pentagram dissapeared,small flakes of energy spurting around the room.

私は、王国を決まりなきごとくあなた相続人をアルテミスをしています。私は若い年齢で撮影され、反乱の叫びは私の復讐を計画します。

人疲れきっている、心配しないでください。私は多くの傷を収集するために聞いて、私と私たちに値する取り戻すために...

Poetic Pockii

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dawn1996

Familiar Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:11 pm
Mitsuki
User Image

"Okay." you smiled sweetly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 12:20 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The pentagram glowed in the forest, shooting a powerful wind through the small forest and blowing back leaves and branches. Nikolai emerged from a cloud of purple, already in his full-form. His demonic eyes trained on the woman dressed in a ballgown in front of him. "Why so early this time?" he seethed.
"Because that treasure I got-"
"You mean me."
"I mean I." She shook her head angrily. "The box opened up to show a map that lead here, another shrine. I've looked into it, but can't find anything. So now it's all up to you." She clapped her hands expectantly. "Chop chop! I'm not getting any younger."
"You were never young to begin with," the Sin drawled, wings stretching out and ready to flap.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 1:24 am
Ray Court

User Image

"NO!" cried out a young voice from behind Nikolai. Well, beside Nikolai. Actually, the voice was moving. The boy lunged at the woman, hitting at her gown. "You leave my dad alone, you mean old witch!" he yelled, trying to attack the much older woman.

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 1:56 am
Mayah Playah

Both people looked down in shock at the new voice, surprised to see a boy.
"Ray-?!" Nikolai breathed. How did he sneak in again?! Why didn't- Shoving his thoughts away, he tried to grab his son and stop his valiant charge, but it was too late. The boy touched Masquerade's dress, making her cry out in disgust, "You little brat!" She snapped her fan shut and used it to smack Ray's head. It wasn't the light smack of a distraught mother, but a swing used with as much force as possible.
Nikolai froze when he saw the hit, eyes stuck on his wailing child. Purple flames burst out behind him, twisting and turning until they were a group of hissing cobras all staring down at Masquerade.
"You will NOT touch my child!" the demon snarled as he lunged for the woman. The pentagram beneath him glowed, and an invisible wall kept Nikolai from touching the woman. He hesitated at first, looking around to see if he could find a weakness, then he decided on brute force and tried to claw at the invisible wall to no avail.
Masquerade smirked arrogantly at her pet. "Nice try. Not. You ought to know by now how useless it is to fight me off. But you're right. I shouldn't touch this disgusting thing you call your son. You will." Nikolai's arms fell to his sides, a horrified expression on his face.
"Don't do this," he silently begged.
Masquerade only smiled wider as she pointed her fan at Ray. "Kill him."
The pentagram glowed, and Nikolai yelled out as his brand burned against his arm, urging him to follow the order. He stayed still, his claws in his hair and the snakes swarming around him uneasily, each one staring at the boy. He couldn't do it, he wouldn't do it!
"R-Ray...!" he gasped, his brand burning more. It felt as though it was burning his arm off! "R... Run! Run as far away as you can!" He dragged one hand down his face and whistled into his fingers, immediately answered by a distant caw. A crow flew through the sky, growing larger as it flew towards the ground.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:26 am
Ray Court

User Image

The little boy flew through the air and hit the ground hard. He struggled to push himself up with both hands, but fell back to the ground with a small sound. He was dazed, his head really hurting from the hit, and distantly heard the woman speak. After a little bit of time, he managed to sit up and clearly heard her instructions. His head snapped into Nikolai's direction, fear on his young face. He struggled to stand, swaying a little in place, then gulped and stared at the Sin. As much as he wished Nikolai could resist, the pain on the Sin's face made it clear that he couldn't for much longer. "B-but-!" Ray was cut off by the sharp whistle. Tears filled his eyes and snot began to drip out of his nose as he turned on his heel and bolted away.
As the crow flew closer and closer, footsteps were heard around the forest, the trees covering the owner of the steps. But he was moving closer, and with the woman's still echoing, he was zeroing in fast.

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:37 am
Mayah Playah

The pentagram shined brighter, forcing the Sin down to one knee. He yelled out in agony, his thoughts scattered. He could feel his muscles moving on their own, his arm ripped itself away from his face to extend the claws.
"No!" he cried, but his body pulled itself to its feet, taking a heavy step towards Ray. He wouldn't kill Ray! He'd rather kill himself!
The purple snakes hissed in unison, coiling around their master. On his command, they each sank their teeth into his legs and arms. Nikolai grunted as he fell to his knees again, feeling his limbs go numb and unable to move himself. Ezekiel flew overhead, grabbing Ray's shirt with his beak and tossing him onto his back, flying away quickly. Nikolai sighed with relief.
Masquerade, however, stomped her heel down in anger. "No, no, no! You do not disobey!" She pointed the fan at the flying crow. "Kill them both!!"
The pentagram glowed again, and Nikolai cried out. He slumped forward, hands on the ground and his limbs already regaining feeling. He furrowed his eyebrows, feeling tears of pain and regret blur his sight as the purple snakes shot out for Ezekiel.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:01 am
Ray Court

User Image

All of a sudden, a rock about the size of an egg flew out of the woods and struck Masquerade right on the back of the head. At the same time, a pair of wings beat away the smoke as the snakes were slashed through by a glowing staff. The owner placed himself between the crow and the Sin, a serious expression on his face.
"Attacking children? No wonder you have to get a Sin to do your dirty work." He insulted, bringing his wings back and standing on the hard dirt ground with a glare at the woman. "How pathetic. You know, I had to look up who you are. Not even on Wikipedia. There are like, four articles about you on Fox News, which pretty much makes you a joke." He shrugged, then gestured to the pentagram. "Shoddy work, by the way. I could break him out of that while fighting you both."

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:18 am
Mayah Playah

Masquerade yelled and stumbled forward at the rock, holding the back of her bleeding head as she looked at the newcomer. She blinked in surprise then huffed, adjusting her mask angrily. "What, are you supposed to be some cliche angel? You're nothing more than a glorified chicken, and your outfit is even worse." She bristled as he insulted her work. "I'll have you know that everything I do is pure art! My heists are brilliant and that pentagram is drawn by the book! Oh, why am I even humoring a barbarian like you?!" She pointed the fan at Leon. "Kill him!" she ordered.
Although resistant, Nikolai's body forced itself up. There were veins visible on his forehead, his eyes straining, and spittle dripping from the corner of his mouth. He was trying so hard to fight it, but it was like he was being pulled along like a puppet! His claws extended, and he got ready to strike-!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:27 am
Leon Court

He bristled as she insulted his outfit. "My outfit? This is Giorgio Armani! You look like a ripped page from the French Revolution, after they wised up and cut off Marie Antoinette's head." He shot back, then leaned back as she insisted on her perfect work. He fearlessly moved closer to Nikolai, who by now was practically foaming at the mouth, and stretched out the staff. He moved it to the ground, then scratched the pentagram, making a small mark, but it was a mark nonetheless.
"That book? I helped write it." He said as the glow died, now a lifeless drawing on the ground. Turning back to the girl, he grinned cheekily. "My name's Leon Court. You bound my husband and threatened my son. Now, I get to sit back and watch as he -" He pointed at Nikolai. "- kills you."

Coconut Coalition

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 2:06 am
Mayah Playah

Masquerade scrunched up her nose, wondering what the glorified pigeon meant by writing the book. He wasn't that old! She tilted her head when he introduced himself, rolling her eyes and opening her fan to fan herself. "Oh please. Why would I want to know your-" She stopped as she connected the dots. Quickly snapping her head to the pentagram, she felt her blood run cold as the powerful glow faded away. She didn't even have time to look up before Nikolai slammed into her, pinning her to the ground and digging his claws into her and ferocious scurry of slashes.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 2:16 am
Leon Court

He peered over Nikolai's shoulder, looking at the shock still on the woman's face. "Hey, look at that. This dress was decent quality." Leon noted, then nodded before extending his wings. "I'm gonna go get Ray. You got this?" He paused, then nodded. "Yeah, you got this. We'll meet you at home."

Coconut Coalition

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces