Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Laser Tag Place Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Music_iz_mi_life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:54 pm
I suck at singing to. But that Abandoned Mansion sounds awesome. * i looked at them smiling* So you guys want to try that? I'm up for anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:03 pm
Lena was about to answer when she remembered Hiro telling her to meet him at the Demon Plains. "Umm, you guys go on ahead. I've checked the place out anyways." she said and backed up. "I've gotta take care of some stuff first, but I'll text ya!" she smiled and left quickly after returning her equipment.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Music_iz_mi_life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:16 pm
* i look at Shinzo* So you still wanna go? * i slip my vest off and I look at Shinzo*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:24 pm
Shinzo gave a wave and nod, noticing her sudden disappearance was strange.
" I don't even own a phone..."
Suddenly, he realized she had been away from the demon fellow for some time. OH! The box! Of course. She must be going to meet this guy. Well, going alone would be a bad idea and Shinzo was already too neck deep into this.
He turned to Harmony and gave a happy wave.
" It was nice meeting you for once. Hopefully we can hang out once again. For now, I have urgent business to deal with. "
and with that, he disappeared, as a ring of energy swooped around his feet and circled him, causing a beam for a moment and him vanishing with the sudden flash.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Music_iz_mi_life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:59 pm
*when Shnzo left I sighed* Ok... See you later I guess. * i walked out of the laser tag area and gave the owner my equipment* Hey do you need help? I could work for you. All week whatever time after school. Like from 5-9 on weekdays and 4-9 on weekends. * the owner thought for a second then said yes* Ok I'll be here tomorrow at 5! * i walk out of the Laser Tag place...I head to the mall and I get some pizza and a soda from the food court...when I'm done I go to the foster home and i flop on my bed ready for 5 tomorrow to come*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:28 pm
* after school i head to Laser Tag place and i put my back pack behind the counter... I give people their vets and guns waiting to join at 9...9 comes and I lost my interest in playing laser tag...i go home and find a letter on my bed...I got accepted into Black rose Academy...I'm supposed to find a dorm that isn't full...I pack my bags and I get a Taxi to the Academy excited to be leaving my Foster parents*  

Music_iz_mi_life

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces