Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
numb Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

planet-lover4er

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:47 am
you know that feeling you get when you stay up late well thats the way i fell all the time. i don't care about any thing i use to cut but then i stopped and became totally numb and not caring the only thing i really like is my music. i don't want to be dead to the world but i don't want to become a part of it either i felt that way for ever thats way i cutted and thats way i have become numb.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:02 am
Do you smile or laugh when a friend tells a joke?  

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:28 pm
Maybe you should learn to write before you go spewing your deepest, darkest thoughts to the internet. No capital letters, no commas, and "cutted"? Wtf. Seriously.
As an aspiring author, I find your writing offensive to my eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:17 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
Maybe you should learn to write before you go spewing your deepest, darkest thoughts to the internet. No capital letters, no commas, and "cutted"? Wtf. Seriously.

Are you not used to the terrible grammar and typing in this guild already?  

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:02 pm
serjtankian_is_god
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

I really, really wish I were. But the truth is, I'm kind of a grammar nazi. I've been bottling up all my disgust for the terrible grammar and typing in this guild till now, when it's started to overflow. -_-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:04 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
serjtankian_is_god
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

I really, really wish I were. But the truth is, I'm kind of a grammar nazi. I've been bottling up all my disgust for the terrible grammar and typing in this guild till now, when it's started to overflow. -_-

That's when you start to just make fun of them. At least have some fun man.  

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:07 pm
serjtankian_is_god
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
serjtankian_is_god
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Lol, whenever I try to make fun of them, they try to retaliate. It's pathetic and annoying, so I tend to not do it as much anymore. I still have fun though. In fact, I was just gonna make a new forum, for posting funny pictures. The first one I'll post is probably my all time favorite.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:09 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
serjtankian_is_god
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
serjtankian_is_god
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Lol, whenever I try to make fun of them, they try to retaliate. It's pathetic and annoying, so I tend to not do it as much anymore. I still have fun though. In fact, I was just gonna make a new forum, for posting funny pictures. The first one I'll post is probably my all time favorite.

Hrm I wonder what pictures we are talking about...heh...
wink  

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:23 pm
serjtankian_is_god
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
serjtankian_is_god
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
serjtankian_is_god
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Hrm I wonder what pictures we are talking about...heh...
wink

Why, n00dz of course. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:13 pm
actullay i don't care bout those things at least not write now in school sure but why should i care here if it makes someone see me diffrently then i don't give a ******** i don't want to know them then  

planet-lover4er

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:28 pm
planet-lover4er
actullay i don't care bout those things at least not write now in school sure but why should i care here if it makes someone see me diffrently then i don't give a ******** i don't want to know them then

Hmm, if I were to judge your age on your writing, I'd say you were....3. So watch your mouth.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:45 pm
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
planet-lover4er

Hmm, if I were to judge your age on your writing, I'd say you were....3. So watch your mouth.

Then GTFO?

Wow...write...you actually wrote "write"...

Na Crimson, it has to be at most 2 years old.  

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:53 pm
serjtankian_is_god
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
planet-lover4er

Then GTFO?

Lol, yeah, I suppose you're right.
By the way, off topic, but I love your avi, Serj. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:46 am
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
serjtankian_is_god
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
planet-lover4er

Then GTFO?

Aww thanks. :3 I just sold half the s**t I've had for years to come up with the 4mil for this damn hair though! D: But other than that, I am very happy with it...
Actually I want a new outfit. gonk But I can't think of or tektek anything good.  

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:00 pm
serjtankian_is_god
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
serjtankian_is_god
xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx
planet-lover4er

Then GTFO?

Aww thanks. :3 I just sold half the s**t I've had for years to come up with the 4mil for this damn hair though! D: But other than that, I am very happy with it...
Actually I want a new outfit. gonk But I can't think of or tektek anything good.

Lol. I'd never be able to come up with that much gold. That's why I got the colored version of that hair, was only about 1.7mil. >.<
Hmm, I have creative blockage at times and can't do good tekteks either. Do you at least have any ideas of what you want?  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games