Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Seishi's Blown Up Field of Death Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:26 pm
Essentialy, it's a big field that Seishi found and uses to asplode stuff with. He also has some tricks and traps, with the occasional vortex, hidden in it. Watch out for gaping holes that lead to Hell and cavernous caves that Seishi carved out. That's where most of the Hell refugees hide. If Seishi catches you in here, he might just use you for target practice.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:37 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi blew three more holes in the ground. "Hah! Inferior Earth soil! You are no match for the power of Seishi Kanshisa, GOD OF DESTRUCTION! BLAHAHAHAHA!" He yelled, blasting a ton of holes in to the ground. This is where he came to blow off steam, and to blow up stuff.  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Poison Shi

Don't worry... I'm harmless...

Poison walked up and looked around, purely curious. "Well my little crow. I say you should go back to the graveyard." She smiled and the crow flew away.

Until you Piss me off. Then I'm most definitely Poison...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:54 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi blasted a huge hole in the ground, making a gigantic booming noise. There was no ammunition that he launched. He just willed something to explode and it did. God of Destruction, and all. He saw a girl standing in his field, and he turned to face her. "What do you want?" He asked, watching smoke and dust settle and clear.  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Poison Shi

Poison looked at him, her eyes filled with amusement. "Nothing. I just heard explosions and came to see what was going on." She looked around again. "Nice touch with all the caves and craters."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:59 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi backed up a bit. "Don't go in those." He said, looking around briefly. "Are you alone? Did you... Bring anyone?" He asked. Nobody had ever found this place besides him, and he intended to keep it that way. He was the God of Destruction, after all. He hadn't taken a soul in a while. He sensed something odd about her, though. She didn't seem to be one hundred percent mortal.  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:03 pm
Poison Shi

Poison laughed. "Why... where do they go?" She smiled. "I only brought my crow... But I sent it back to the graveyard... Didn't want it getting hurt." She looked at him again. He seems strange... Not human... She narrowed her eyes trying to figure out what he could be.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:26 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi chuckled a bit, a slightly malicious tone present. "If you really want to know... I'll tell you. But you need to promise you'll never tell a soul what I've done here, and never lead anyone to this place." He said, the humor in his laugh disappearing.  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:28 pm
Poison Shi

Poison nodded. "I promise... not like I'd lead anyone here or say a word anyway. Humanity disgusts me." She crossed her arms.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:33 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi raised an eyebrow. "You... You mean you aren't a mortal...?" He asked. He was genuinely interested in this person now. "To be honest, all of these caves and caverns lead directly to Hell." He said in a trivial manner. He always trivialized things. When you're a God, nothing seems important to you.  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:37 pm
Poison Shi

"Nope... I only live here. I'm a demon." Poison looked at him. "Really Hell? Nice place... haven't been there in..." She looked at the sky thinking for a moment. "At least 100 years." She laughed lightly and looked at him again.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:44 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi sighed. "I'm the God of Destruction. Better known as the Grim Reaper." He said, extending his hand for a handshake.  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:47 pm
Poison Shi

Poison shook his hand. "Nice to meet you. I've always wondered what the Grim Reaper was like." She sighed. "I'm Poison Shi. Your normal Demon living on Earth."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:51 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi chuckled a bit. "Sorry if I'm not what you expected, but this isn't my body. Usually I'd be a bit more... Terrifying." He said, releasing a sigh.  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:53 pm
Poison Shi

Poison nodded. "I understand completely." She sighed. "Much the same for me. I do miss my true body quite a bit. It's the only thing I can't transform into." She shook her head. "Though I do have to wonder why you're on Earth."

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff