Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Flower Hill Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:33 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I guess you can say I'm good and pulling a few triggers." she remarked with a sly smile, though her confidence crumbled a little when he began kissing all over her face. She couldn't help but giggle like a school girl, and she kinda was so it wasn't that bad. But she couldn't help it! His kisses were so gently and swift, so ticklish! Or maybe it was just the thought of being around someone she actually liked that made her have this laughing fit?
Lena closed her eyes and eagerly found his lips, returning the kiss happily. Her heart was fluttering, she could feel butterflies in her stomach, and she was more than sure she'd never feel those again. It felt so good, she could get addicted to this!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:44 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian smiled into the kiss, his free hand stroking the area between her shoulder blades with the tips of his fingers. Kissing her a little deeper, he found himself thinking on that boy from the restaurant. His jealousy made so much sense now! Chuckling into the kiss, he pulled his lips from hers, tilted his head back, and laugh, exposing a tan, smooth neck. "You're something else, Lena Foster," he said, lowering his head to face her again and smiling. "You had me falling for you before I even knew your name."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:57 pm
Mayah Playah

"I guess that's what they mean when they talk about love at first sight." she shrugged with the faintest blush glowing on her face. It was still weird having this feeling again, and there was even part of her that was paranoid that he-who-shall-not-be-named would appear with that stupid grin of his and some completely bizarre reason for his absence.
With a content sigh she rested her head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. It sounded nice.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:10 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

He tilted his head and set his cheek on top of her head, closing his eyes and sighing softly. Suddenly, he felt the need to speak. Before things progressed, she need to know all about Amy, and what had happened. "I was a virgin when I met Amy," he said quietly. "She was the school slut, but so beautiful, and so sweet. I thought I could prove to her that she could mean something to someone, and after a single day of being a "couple", we fell in love. It was all so fast, and before I knew it, I had asked her to marry me, and move to Scotland with me after she graduated. She said yes, and we were set to marry in July. But on the day of the wedding, she seemed so strange, and cold. She wouldn't speak to any of us, and when we got to the church, she was completely unresponsive. Her bridesmaids said that she left the room to go to the restroom right after she'd been laced into her dress, and never came back. I spent two hours waiting at that altar for her." His dry eyes opened, staring up at the stars. "Three weeks later, I got a postcard from Brazil with a story about how she met someone and even a picture of them and their new house. Apparently, she'd been 2 months pregnant with my best friend's brother's child." Sighing, he pulled back a bit and kissed her forehead. "That's my story. That's why I hate the world, or why I did. I blamed everyone for not telling me, for not letting me see what she is. But it wasn't until meeting you that I realized how stupid I've been. It wasn't anyone's fault that she fell out of love with me and in love with Sean. If she hadn't left me, I would never have been in that gun range, and I wouldn't have met you: a stubborn, sarcastic, and strong young woman who doesn't deserve all the heartbreak the world has thrown at her."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:19 pm
Mayah Playah

Lena closed her eyes and nearly fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat and the warmth coming from him. This kind of situation would normally be so awkward and silent, but she didn't mind it at all.
And then he mentioned the girl he lost his virginity to, and the awkward atmosphere arrived.
Lena's eyes opened and her body grew tense for an incredibly gauche conversation, but she didn't get one at all. She got Adrian's story, why he was so angry when she met him, why he looked so upset and empty like she had. It made so much sense now.
Lena slowly moved herself off him but kept a small distance between them, no more than two inches. She looked into his eyes with her own sympathetic yet warm eyes. "With you around, I can't even remember a heartbreak." she said and lifted herself to her tippy toes so she could kiss him, something she had a feeling would happen very often. And she was perfectly fine with that.

((gtg, byeee!!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:36 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

He sighed in relief into the kiss, his arms lowering to her waist and hold her tightly. "Thank God," he whispered against her lips. "You have no idea how much that one sentence means."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:13 pm
Mayah Playah

"And you have no idea how much you mean to me!" she beamed and draped her arms around his neck in a half hug.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:49 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

He lowered his lips to right below her ear, suckling teasingly. "I'm pretty sure I can imagine," he murmured, smirking.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:41 pm
Mayah Playah

A squeak escaped her lips when he pulled a move she wasn't quite ready for, at least at the time. Her lips pursed. Two can play at that game! "I be that's not the only thing you're imagining." she murmured back and pressed her lips right below his Adam's Apple. She could remember Nikolai - the lazy one - instruct her about how that certain spot was nothing to underestimate, but then again he only said that to tease Damian who was there at the time.
Oh well, only one way to find out.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:56 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian let out a low, shameless moan. "I always knew you were a tease," he breathed, smirking and he nibbled on her earlobe.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:05 pm
Mayah Playah

His moan released a roll of warm breath against her neck, it felt so comfortable. Her relaxation was short-lived, however, when he nibbled on her ear, sending shivers of pleasure down her spine. She was ready to say something witty, but if she dared open her mouth then only a moan would come out, and she wouldn't give him the satisfaction. Not yet.
Her lips traveled from the front to the side of the neck then, her teeth playfully gnawing at a pleasure point she was sure was there.

((gtg for an hour!))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:11 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

He moaned again, mentally berating himself for being so easily aroused, then lowered his head to her own neck and expertly teasing, licking, and nipping at the skin that was there.

{{Aww, alright...}}

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:46 pm
Mayah Playah

"A-Ah!" Lena finally moaned, squeezing her eyes shut tight. "Alright, I give! I give!" she conceded and bit her lip the longer he kept going, her grip on his shoulder blades tightening the more she resisted the urge he body had.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:01 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"You know," he purred, his deep voice vibrating her skin. "I'm dying to hear a moan of yours. Please? Just a little one~"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:30 pm
Mayah Playah

She inhaled deeply, feeling more and more butterflies flutter in her stomach with each molecule of oxygen entering her body. "I can't really make myself moan," she finally said and tossed him a smirk. "Now can I?"

((Have to do something on my computer. Not sure if I'll be able to reply soon))  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff