Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Flower Hill Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:21 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lena listened to Adrian, completely captivated by the vivid pictures he painted using his words alone. He could be a fantastic storyteller, she was sure.
Lena sat on the swing besides him with her eyes dreamily staring at the stars, though they were more along the lines of watching the scene he had made. He could have left and she wouldn't have even noticed it.
Feeling something touch her hand, Lena snapped out of her daze and looked down to see the very flower resting on her palm. "O-Oh, I..." she whispered while staring at the flower. For once in her life, she was speechless.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:27 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian chuckled, bumping her lightly with his shoulder. "You alright, Lena? You've stopped talking again."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:34 pm
Mayah Playah

She shook her head when he touched her and smirked at her. "Well there's not much I can say to one-up something like that." she pointed out while touching the petals of the flower.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:37 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"It'd be fun to see you try," he replied, sliding his arm behind her and gripping the rope as he started to pump his legs. "Come on, give it a shot."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:04 pm
Mayah Playah

Lena breathed sharply and gripped the ropes of her swing as she felt hers gain altitude alongside Adrian's. "There's a reason I don't have the best grades here, you know." she said and gave him a nervous sideways glance when her hair didn't fly over her face. "Unlike you, I can't give speeches over history and mythology."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:09 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"That's because I have a centuries old entity connected to me," he said, smirking. "Just try it, Lena. Come on, make me blush."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:34 pm
Mayah Playah

"Ack, I'm not good at thinking things up on the spot!" she stammered, putting a hand up to cover her own blush.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:38 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

He moved from his swing, kneeling in front of her in no time. Wrapping his hand around her wrists, he pulled her hands away from her face, smiling tenderly. "Please, don't hide such remarkable beauty from me. In all my years of wandering this Earth, I haven't seen such beauty twice. Don't torture me and keep it from my sight."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:49 pm
Mayah Playah

Her blush deepened. "N-No fair." she mumbled.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:50 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

He leaned forward, resting his forehead on hers. "It's completely fair," drawled the Scotsman.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:02 pm
Mayah Playah

Lena stared into his eyes, captivated by their haunted beauty, their endless depths. Her heart was beating fast, it was like a constant thunder in her ears. It was hard to breath.
Part of her desperately wanted to break the gap between them, but another part was... scared. She was scared that Adrian would, or probably has already, worm his way into her heart, and that would only bring Nikolai back to break it all over again. She was scared of the drama she knew she should be used to, the pain she was familiar with. But Adrian was different. He wasn't like Hiro or Nikolai or any other guy she had met, he was sweet but also ferociously strong. Around him, she felt safe, secure, and she felt like he knew the pain she went through.
"All's fair in love and war." Lena whispered quietly before giving into the rush of the moment, leaning forward and kissed him.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:14 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian was, of course, taken aback by the kiss, but wasted little time in returning it. Wrapping a strong arm around her waist, he stood, pulling her up and not separating their lips. After a minute, though, he pulled away for air, smiling gently and stroking her cheek with one hand. "Why do you have to be so wonderful?" he whispered, all thoughts of Amy gone. Right now, there was only them. No Amy, no Nikolai, just Adrian and Lena.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:20 pm
Mayah Playah

"Sometimes I ask myself the same thing." Lena chuckled lightly to herself, her hands resting on his broad shoulders. Just his shoulders alone were muscular, and they promised her an even stronger body. It gave her goosebumps.
Even her own shattered thoughts faded away into nothing, replaced only with the warmth and happiness she got from Adrian. "Has anyone ever told you that you're a good kisser?" she teased lightly.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:25 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"One or two," he chuckled, kissing her nose lightly. "You're pretty good yourself, Miss Foster. Something tells me you're much more dangerous than you look." His lips raised to her forehead, then moving to her temple as his arm around her waist tightened a tiny bit. Adrian circled his way back to her lips, kissing tenderly, yet firmly as he felt his knees slightly weaken. Just her lips did that to him! Even Myka, his first love, hadn't done that! This Lena, she was something else. She was special.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff