Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
cause and effect

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pure seyelance

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:16 pm
i can't wait until this sunday, I'm getting heart gold for my d.s {good to know all of you care about that} because a wal-mart didn't have it the day it came out, and to this day i won't shot there...

anyway, that's a cause and effect, but since i don't like being too off topic, i have to ask a question, about the domino effect...

i need to know how to get it, because i want to have the dice emblem, I'll offer a nice gold reward, for anyone that can...

A:tell me how to get it...
B:help me get it...

the money would increase on B, but i have some gold to spare, so if your gaia bankrupt, help me out, and I'll bail you out wink  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:31 pm
ok, I'll make a second note of this, if you help me with this, I'll help you get a callsign of your choice, be it to drop a care package on me, anything, except for, nukes, headshots, just random callsigns  

pure seyelance

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:11 pm
You get the Dice emblem, ironically by dropping a care package on someone for the game winning kill. I could help somewhat...maybe just tell me a plan and I'll see what I can do  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:15 pm
wow ur despret XD na im jk  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

pure seyelance

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:27 pm
well if i could set up a mercenary team deathmatch, hope to god my team doesn't suck, and see how long it could be for the g/c, it could be done  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:55 pm
Technically if you could get someone in mercenary TDM then you could get that emblem. But here are the things you have to consider.

-Will the crate drop too early or too late?

If you could get 2 people on the opposite team of yourself, set a rally point, get your care package then it is possible.

For instance the score's at 7300 you could drop the care package marker on one of your friends wait to see if the score goes to 7400 and the challenge is guarantee, if not then you could kill your over friend during that brief delay to get the challenge regardless.

If you need help doing it with one person then add me on live and message me sometime and I will try to help  

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

pure seyelance

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:25 pm
AdvanceEX
Technically if you could get someone in mercenary TDM then you could get that emblem. But here are the things you have to consider.

-Will the crate drop too early or too late?

If you could get 2 people on the opposite team of yourself, set a rally point, get your care package then it is possible.

For instance the score's at 7300 you could drop the care package marker on one of your friends wait to see if the score goes to 7400 and the challenge is guarantee, if not then you could kill your over friend during that brief delay to get the challenge regardless.

If you need help doing it with one person then add me on live and message me sometime and I will try to help

well actually, on a sloped surface in quarry, i could've gotten it, didn't think to, on that little ramp, facing the task force's spawn  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games