Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Dark Woods Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Woods where the sun never shines. Only the sound of crows is ever heard. One of the only places Poison and Ivy are seen together aside from school.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Poison & Ivy

One alone may not be much...

Poison growled and Ivy laughed at her. "What's wrong Poison, Earth finally getting to you?" Poison looked at her sister. "Shut up. I don't have patience."

But together... we're deadly...

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Poetic Pockii

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:10 pm
Aki...Aki..Poisonous Aki...

Aki Sighed,un-furling her black wing's into her back.She stretched,and looked at her surroundings,Silver eyes averting from one place to another."Now where am I!"she growled,slowly beginning to walk deeper into the dark wood's.

"Moshi Moshi...Here I come!"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:14 pm

Poison & Ivy

Poison looked up when she heard a voice and put her hand over Ivy's mouth. "Be quiet Ivy. For once shut up." Ivy nodded and looked around.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Poetic Pockii

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:34 pm

Aki growled,and punched a tree,rolling her eyes."I was making my way to Artemis and I get lost,jeez..."Aki growled again and closed her eyes,balling her hands into fists."Might as well wander then.."She muttered,walking around through the wood's.About half way through wandering,Aki stop's and sniff's the air."I smell other's..."She mutter's,her pupil's slitting like snakes..

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:37 pm

Poison & Ivy

Poison stood completely still and listened to the voice, it sounded too close for comfort. "Ivy... make a wall. Now." She hissed quietly and Ivy nodded, growing a wall of vines quickly.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Poetic Pockii

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:45 pm

Aki gave off a small noise that sounded like a growl coming deep from her chest.Immediately,her black wing's came out,scattering a few random feather's as they slowly fell to the ground.Aki stood in a defense stance,her eyes averting from one place to the other."Who's there?!"She yelled,a hiss making it's way out of her throat.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:48 pm

Poison & Ivy

Ivy shivered and opened her mouth to answer and Poison put her hand over her mouth. "Don't say a word, Ivy. Keep the vines up." She said quietly, listening to the echo of the hiss. Ivy nodded and made sure the wall stayed up.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Poetic Pockii

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:52 pm

Aki took a deep breath and rolled her eyes,closing her eyes before opening them again,looking completely different."Hello?Is someone there?I was going to a friends and I got lost..."Aki looked down,acting completely innocent as she took on her "Human" form.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:54 pm

Poison & Ivy

Poison looked at her sister as if to say stay put and walked from behind the wall towards the voice. "Lost? In these woods? Impossible."

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Poetic Pockii

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:03 pm

Aki rolled her eyes,but gained her composure."Well...it's possible for me.I'm not good with direction's"She said sweetly,closing her eyes as she smiled kindly."I hate this...Where the heck am I!"She thought,mentally growling.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:05 pm

Poison & Ivy

"Ah... But in these woods you need no directions. And a map would be of no use." Poison looked at the girl, her eyes narrowed slightly.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Poetic Pockii

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:12 pm

Aki twitched lightly,before sighing in defeat.She changed into her normal form,blue and gold eyes turning into
silver."OK;listen lady.I was flying to my destination and landed in the wrong spot.I'm sorry for trespassing."Aki's eyes narrowed as she stared at the girl,a blank expression in her eyes,obviously not meaning when she apologized. she rolled her eyes and let out her black wing's again,ready to leave.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:18 pm

Poison & Ivy

"Trespassing?" Poison laughed lightly. "These are no one's woods. I could help lead you to your destination from inside of these woods you know." She looked at her.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Poetic Pockii

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:21 pm

Aki sighed,waving her hand's in front of herself."Sorry...I..Just need to go to the Grave yard."She muttered,looking down at her winds sprouted back into her back.

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces