Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Dark Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:02 pm
User Image

Zac + Zoe

'Hello Taro!' Zoe smiled, again nudging her brother to do the same. He grunted, pulling away and scowling at Hotaro. 'Like I said, girl, you should be careful with the powers you have.' He had a concerned look on his face, arms folded like a simple child.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:07 pm
"Hey you never hurt a girl"she yelled as she watched him throw the rook miles away her hand then turned into a claw "Zac i think it is right if your going to hurt a girl how about fighting one that can kill you wih little to know care"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:33 am
User Image

Zac + Zoe

The twins turned, taking in this new person. 'Go on, then.' he smirked, raising his hand and levitating the girl off the ground, 10 feet into the air. 'You wouldn't hurt a simple child, would you?' He smirked, making himself look shorter and more weak. 'Brother, don't.' Zoe said, worried. She grabbed his hand and the woman fell. 'Stop being so bad tempered!' she pouted, pulling him a few feet back.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:56 am
User Image

Ashyuu Katsuka

Ashyuu ran and ran deep into the woods, until he fell down a little hill. Ashyuu then laid still for a few moments before sitting, and starts to smash his head into a stone "You can't do anything right, Ashyuu! You're a failure, you will keep on being cursed for the rest of your life" Ashyuu sounded like a little hurt animal crying and he just kept on smashing his head into the rock, until the rock started to crumple, he had blood all over his face and hands

King Niax

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:08 am
User Image

Zac + Zoe

After hearing screaming in the distance, Zoe went to investigate. 'Sister, be careful.' Zac warned, still glaring at the pathetic girl who made a threat. Zoe screamed at the scene before her; a boy smashing his head against a rock and covered in blood. Zac ran for her, and stopped in his tracks when he saw the boy. He levitated yet another rock, and again threw it away. Zoe sensed how he was feeling, and she ran towards him, placing a kind hand on his back. 'Why so sad?' She asked, patting him gently, already having sensed he's not hurt.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:14 am
User Image

Ashyuu Katsuka

Ashyuu look at her, and then started crying 'Someone approached me..' The crack in Ashyuus head started closing, he then looked at the girl "You shouldn't be near me, i'm cursed, ionly bring sadness towards people" He tried his best not to cry and reached out for another stone

King Niax

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:21 am
Project Zero "Enix" entered the Dark Forest. "This is all new. Must find ample research project." He said in his monotone voice as if he was raised by a robot. He saw a group of students up ahead. "Hello sir or madame, I am Project Zero. Please to meet all of you." His voice stayed monotone.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:22 am
User Image

Zac + Zoe

Zac growled with frustration, flicking the new rock miles away once more. Zoe sat down, crossing her legs. 'Brother and I have heard of curses. We did research on them way back. I can tell you're recovering from a curse.' She comforted him, using her sleeve to rub some blood away. 'Sister, he's unstable.' Zac glared at this boy, making him hover in the air.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

King Niax

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:29 am
User Image

Ashyuu Katsuka

Ashyuu started laughing alittle when the boy started to make him fly "If just you could kill me, that would be nice"Ashyuu stared at the boy with a pathetic smile "Would you give it a try, or are you weaker then a demon" Ashyuu started felling tears but this time he didn't know why 'Why am i crying' He thought

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:35 am
Enix stepped in between the two parties. "Enough both of you. No more fighting." He said in his monotone voice. "Why must humans fight?"  

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:41 am
User Image

Zac + Zoe

Zac and Zoe stood there, looking offended. 'We are not mere humans.' They said, as Zac made the person rise into the air, as he dropped the other boy. 'How dare you.' He said, flicking him around. 'Brother! Don't hurt anyone!' Zoe moaned, trying to stand between them, but Zac's power was too strong.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:44 am
"Nor am I." Enix said as he drew a sword from his body. "I am perfection. I am a demon and an angel. I am Project Zero." He broke free from the boy's power and let his wings extend. "You will not harm anyone." All was said in his monotone voice.  

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

King Niax

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:55 am
User Image

Ashyuu Katsuka

A shock of electricity ran through Ashyuu when he heard the word demon "You... YOU!! YOU ARE A DEMON!!!" Ashyuu screamed as he grapped a knife from his pocket and assaulted Enix, Ashyuu could never forgive demons he despised them more than his miserable life.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:03 am
"Off Human. I am neither demon nor angel. I was created in a lab." Enix said as he kicked Ashyuu off of him and pointed the tip of the sword at his neck. "Assualt me again and this piece of sharpened down metal with go through your jugular vein cause suffocation and exsesive bleeding."  

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

King Niax

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:19 am
User Image

Ashyuu Katsuka

"Stupid demon, you can't kill me, another demon have already tried before you" Ashyuu stood up, his eyes burned with rage and his clothes covered in blood. He grapped the knife and stood straight up looking into Enixs eyes.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff