Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Dark Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:50 am
User Image

Zac + Zoe

'Sister, we should leave before anything bad happens.' Zac suggested. Zoe agreed, and they discretely walked away. Zac couldn't help wanting to have some fun, though, and made a large tree rise into the sky and crash between the demon and the self harmer. They left the woods, Zoe giving Zac a lecture.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:11 am
Enix looked at the boy cold. "I am not demon or angel. I am both." He said in his monotone voice before he placed his sword back in his body  

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

King Niax

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:20 am
User Image

Ashyuu Katsuka

Ashyuu took some steps backwards while screaming "Lies, lies, lies it's all just lies!!" Before he ran away, as fast as his body could carry him

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:26 am
Enix sighed and left the woods. He headed to the main campus to explore other lifeforms  

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ayumi-Ruu

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:54 pm
User Image

Hotaru just sighed. "How boring now.." She thought, She changed her area back to it's original state and left the dark woods.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:22 pm
Cat ran in to the woods."This place is the perfect place to find a Goryo." Cat smiled. She pulled out a book, then wander deeper in to the woods.
User Image  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

The Lost soul of midnight

2,650 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:10 pm
Sarcastic is my middle name
User Image max had his hands in his pockets and walked into the forest he was chewing on a tooth pick and looked dazed, he stopped walking and looked around oh...guess im lost...ha oh well....I feel like being here he shrugged then preceeded to climb onto a low tree branch and lay down on it "star light star bright..." he mumbled sadely to himself  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:33 pm
Sarcastic is my middle name
User Image after falling asleep Max got bord and got up and wandered back to campuse  

The Lost soul of midnight

2,650 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

deviruu

Blessed Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:45 pm
User Image

Dustin Castelli
User Image

Dustin lingered on the edge of the woods, contemplating whether or not to go in. 'I have physics in 25 minutes... but why not?' he thought with a mental shrug. Walking into the forest, the only thing he could hear was the crunching of leaves and twigs under his feet and the sound of wandering animals in the brush.
"Porcaria..." he mumbled in Portuguese, the language of his homeland, Brazil. "I think I'm lost..." he realized, looking around for any sign of a pathway, but could see none.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:58 pm
ii Devilish Cupcake
User Image

Dustin Castelli
User Image

Dustin lingered on the edge of the woods, contemplating whether or not to go in. 'I have physics in 25 minutes... but why not?' he thought with a mental shrug. Walking into the forest, the only thing he could hear was the crunching of leaves and twigs under his feet and the sound of wandering animals in the brush.
"Porcaria..." he mumbled in Portuguese, the language of his homeland, Brazil. "I think I'm lost..." he realized, looking around for any sign of a pathway, but could see none.

R I M A
User Image
Rima walked around for the a hundredth time.
"Arghhhh," she mumbled to herself." I'm lost!"
She grumbled angrily cursing her friend Gemma Stone. She sighed but then she heard a loud roar petrified she ran and ran and ran she wasn't looking where she was going and bumped into Dustin.
"Owwww...." she mumbled she had fallen on the floor.
"Sorry."

Rimmi X

deviruu

Blessed Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:08 pm
User Image

Dustin Castelli
User Image

The girl was so small, the impact of her running into him really had little effect. He looked at her on the ground with unchanging, indifferent eyes. Looking back up from where she had come, he began to speak again.
"You being chased?" he asked, listening for any sounds that could be a large animal or even person. The air was cool and there was little wind, but the sun was going down, and it was going to be dark soon.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:11 pm
R I M A
User Image
"I heard a roar thats all," she blushed." I have a phobia of.. b-b-bears.."
She blushed and got up.
"I'm sorry for bumping into you."
She looked at her feet.
"Uhmm... do you know h-how to get out of here," she asked cursing Gemma under her breath.

Rimmi X

deviruu

Blessed Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:24 pm
User Image

Dustin Castelli
User Image

Dustin looked at her for a moment before looking around them again.
"Can't say that I do at the moment." he replied, not facing the girl. Since he figured she was lost as well, she was not the most useful of people to meet in the woods. He generally had little interest in women, or romance in general. But that wasn't always so.
Looking around at the trees, it was as if he was looking for something in particular.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff