Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Dark Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:46 am
ii Devilish Cupcake
User Image

Dustin Castelli
User Image

Dustin looked at her for a moment before looking around them again.
"Can't say that I do at the moment." he replied, not facing the girl. Since he figured she was lost as well, she was not the most useful of people to meet in the woods. He generally had little interest in women, or romance in general. But that wasn't always so.
Looking around at the trees, it was as if he was looking for something in particular.

R I M A
User Image
"Hmm? What are you looking for?" she asked. " I've searched everywhere but there is no path its like a never ending forest."

Gemma Stone
User Image
"BOO!"Gemma laughed as Rima ran to hide. "So you lost the bet! You owe me a smoothie!"
Gemma looked at Dustin and sighed.
"You lost to? you know its easy for me to get out I just listen to the wind," she smiled.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:53 am
User Image

Dustin Castelli
User Image

Hearing the other girl jump out in an attempt to scare the other was really no surprise to Dustin. He could hear her moving through the brush, though he had only assumed that she was a rabbit or something of that sort. She was surprisingly quick on her feet. Looking back at the tree, he inspected its trunk once more.
"Lost? I'd say otherwise. I can tell by these shadows which direction the sun is in, and from the sun, I can tell which way North is. From there, everything's fine by me." he concluded, turning around and giving the girls a smug smile, though his eyes remained unchanging yet again.

Becoming disinterested in the two of them, he turned around and began to walk away, figuring he had spent enough time strolling through the woods.

((Exit))

deviruu

Blessed Gekko

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out