Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:52 pm
"I don't...want anyone to see my eye." Erik said plainly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:57 pm
Amy sighed she wanted to know why but she didn't want to pry "Okay then" she said softly  

XxphotorifficxX

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:06 pm
Erik glanced back at Amy and smiled softly at her expression. "You want to know, don't you?" he chuckled quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:11 pm
"Yeah but i mean if you don't want to tell me you don't have to" Amy said looking at him and smiling a little  

XxphotorifficxX

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:22 pm
"Hmm, I was born half-blind." Erik began softly and looked at the sunset over the lake. There was a ray of light coming through the clouds. Usually, that meant that a spirit had passed to the Heavens. "I wanted to see like everyone else. I wanted to be like everyone else." he muttered and watched a few storm clouds threaten to cover the sky completely. "And so, I made a deal with a demon, and became one myself." he said, still not looking at Amy. "I become a demon, and in return I gain a new right eye, only I was tricked." he said and began to untie his bandana. "I was given a new sight: to see the emotions of many." he said and took the bandana off his eye, revealing the demonic eye. "It was strange at first, and I could still see normally through it, but seeing so many emotions, the false mask people wear. It was unbearable." he shuddered and looked at Amy, the wind keeping his hair away from his emerald eye and rose red eye.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:37 pm
Amy smiled and the wind blew Erik's hair out of his eyes.Amy knew how he felt she can feel others emotions but she cant stop what she feels. "I sort of know what you mean.."she said softly "i can feel what others feel i cant see it but i feel it" she said as she looked up at Erik her smile still there.  

XxphotorifficxX

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:54 pm
"I'm glad that someone understands." Erik said softly and rewrapped his eye. "The reason I cover this eye is not only to stop seeing emotions, but to keep others from seeing it." he said. "To most people... My eye creates a sort of vacuum that steals their emotions." he said, putting an emphasis on 'most'.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:01 pm
Amy was take off guard when he said it steals their emotions "steals their emotions...what do you mean?" Amy asked  

XxphotorifficxX

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:07 pm
"My demon eye scans people's emotions. If those people look into my right eye, their emotions are drained and are given to me. Basically, they forget how to feel that certain emotion." he said. "If someone who's in love looks into the eye, they forget what love is." Erik explained and watched a duck swim across the lake.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:24 pm
"I see" Amy felt the cool wind flow threw her hair and she started to fade losing your emotion just that one emotion..how nice it would be to forget sadness and pain she thought as her ruby red eyes went light blue  

XxphotorifficxX

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:34 pm
Erik nodded and watched her start to fade.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:39 pm
Amy looked at Erik and vanished "sorry the wind it just takes me away sometimes" she said softly as she slowly came back "guess i need to work on the fading a bit more"  

XxphotorifficxX

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:52 pm
Erik chuckled. "Perhaps we could continue our chat some place where the wind doesn't blow?" he suggested.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:57 pm
Amy smiled "it might be best other wise i might just up and disappear" she said laughing a little "where would you suggest we take our chat to?" she asked  

XxphotorifficxX

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:07 pm
"Hmm, how about the 7-11?" he suggested. Not fancy, but it was ok.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff