Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Temple of the Gods Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:43 am
User Image
A temple where the Gods are worshiped. Seishi goes here to talk to the Gods, rather than to worship them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:47 am
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi walked up to the alter with a skull on it. He placed the plague he recently concocted on it and knelt down. "Please spread this to a mortal village, whoever is causing the diseases in my absence. I'll return to the Kingdom soon... And I'll destroy many mortals. Don't worry. I'll be back soon." He said, staying in that position.  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

ImperfectBeautyyy

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:22 pm
User Image

Spirit walked in inch by inch, looking around to make sure know one was there
When she was positive no one was there, she took out her moon charm she tucked in her shirt
It started to glow
"...perfect place to speak to her..."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:53 pm
User Image

A thick smoke appeared, and Watanuki emerged from it
He placed his had on Spirit's shoulder
"Put it away, and follow me."

GxldRoses

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:03 am
(((xxxHolic much?))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:12 am
Tori stepped in the temple and set the charm she found on the middle table. For some reason, it seemed happy there. All of the sudden she heard a whisper in her head. Thank you for returning me to my home. The voice said. I shall give you a wonderful gift. Tori smiled. "What gift?" She asked the charm. You will find it later. But the gift will be grand. Tori smiled and walked out of the temple.  

Berryclaw101

Massie102

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:38 pm
Vixen walked in and walked to a tiny statue of the Angel Raziel and knelt down. "Angel Raziel, please give me strength for my next assignment." With that she got up and stood with one hand on the statue and her head bowed.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:56 pm
Cat walked in. Is this where I was suppose to meet this Chaos guy? "Well, okay then. Chaos where are you? Chaos!" Wow, I feel like idiot.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image

In the blink of an eye a man appeared in front of the girl. He was elegantly dressed, as if he were about to go to a ball, and his arms were folded behind his back. His face was covered by a beautiful, silver mask, but his frost blue eyes showed warmth and comfort as he stared down at the girl. "Yes?" his soothing voice asked.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:36 pm
Cat was so startled by Chaos she jumped. "Oh! Don't scare me like that. Hello, I'm Cat, i'm here to ask a favor from you." Cat put her hand over her heart feeling it beat rapidly. "Oh yeah, Njord said hello."  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:52 pm
((Can you quote me, por favor? I've got a lot of guilds going on so I'm nearly forgetting about this emotion_facepalm Ah, but I've gtg for a few hours))

Chaos's eyes sparkled with a smile and his body shuddered as he chuckled. "My apologies." He listened to her talk about Njord then nodded. "The Norse God. It has been a while since I've conversed with him." He turned around and took a few steps before saying, "What is it you need from me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:56 pm
Awesome nerd
((Can you quote me, por favor? I've got a lot of guilds going on so I'm nearly forgetting about this emotion_facepalm Ah, but I've gtg for a few hours))

Chaos's eyes sparkled with a smile and his body shuddered as he chuckled. "My apologies." He listened to her talk about Njord then nodded. "The Norse God. It has been a while since I've conversed with him." He turned around and took a few steps before saying, "What is it you need from me?"

((Opps, sorry I'll make sure of it.))

Cat was quiet for a few moments, she was thinking of the best way to tell him, the most she could. Great. "Well, there is a curse on me and this bell. I was wondering if you could lift the curse? I would tell you more but then I would be in a pretty sticky situation."Cat whispered in a nervous tone.  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:23 pm
((No, es my fault))

Chaos slowly took the bell and studied it for a minute before the air around them thickened. "Oh yes, I can fix this if it is truly what you wish." he murmured and looked at her. "But if I do this, I'll need you to help me in return." Before she could ask what he added, "It's simply to save an... acquaintance of mine."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:52 pm
Awesome nerd
((No, es my fault))

Chaos slowly took the bell and studied it for a minute before the air around them thickened. "Oh yes, I can fix this if it is truly what you wish." he murmured and looked at her. "But if I do this, I'll need you to help me in return." Before she could ask what he added, "It's simply to save an... acquaintance of mine."

I must look like Wonder Women. "What kind of rescue do I have to pull off? A damsel in distress, kid traped in a well? Cat asked.
((No, no,no my fault))  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:02 pm
He chuckled at her comment and returned his focus to the bell. For a second, it looked like there was darkness coming out of him like an aura. "Nothing like that. A person forced to become a fallen angel, that's all. You just need to get him to stop moving so I can take away his curse, just like I am with yours." Dark aura flew elegantly from his gloved hand to the ball, and the chime's own aura flared in response, trying to push back the upcoming darkness, but it was no match for it. The darkness swallowed it with ease, and after a crunching noise and a few sparks the darkness faded away, the chime looking as if nothing happened.

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff