Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Temple of the Gods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:51 pm
Awesome nerd
He chuckled at her comment and returned his focus to the bell. For a second, it looked like there was darkness coming out of him like an aura. "Nothing like that. A person forced to become a fallen angel, that's all. You just need to get him to stop moving so I can take away his curse, just like I am with yours." Dark aura flew elegantly from his gloved hand to the ball, and the chime's own aura flared in response, trying to push back the upcoming darkness, but it was no match for it. The darkness swallowed it with ease, and after a crunching noise and a few sparks the darkness faded away, the chime looking as if nothing happened.

"A fallen angel, huh? Okay then, Where is he, what's his name, and he wants you to remove his curse, right? If you can tell me that infomation I might be able to cause a distraction." Cat said, wondering if this was going to be difficult. Wonder Cat? Nope, I don't like the sound of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:57 pm
"He goes by Triskele recently." he answered. "He should be at his - Damian's dorm, he'll be with one with wings." He handed her the small ball back and took a few steps back. "Now then, please enjoy your freedom." he said with smiling eyes and vanished.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash