Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
OfOtherCreations {for Ϝuɾuɓa: Ϝlσwɩnɠ Tεaɾs}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:16 am
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is Their Story...

This is where the accepted Character profiles will be posted. Here is the roleplay, Ϝuɾuɓa: Ϝlσwɩnɠ Tεaɾs.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:26 am
User Image
The Zodiac

God

Kima Chessiddle Sohma

User Image
Ⱦ°°ђ°°є Ƚ°°ɨ°°є°°ϛ

Not My Namє--> You will call her Kima and nothing else.
Thє Candlєs--> Eighteen, though she looks about sixteen or so, and acts like she's seven.
Biologically I'm A--> Female
I Tєnd To Chasє--> Boys
I Do Not Likє-->Nobody

Ѣ°°є°°ђ°°ɨ°°η°°δ Ⱦ°°ђ°°є Ƚ°°ɨ°°є°°ϛ

Perϛonality Biteϛ--> Cruel, vicious and self serving, at one time you could count on Kima to be the kindest member of the entire Sohma family, nurturing others, giving them faith that one day the curse would vanish and everyone would be free. She even gave the cat a place in the zodiac as a gesture of good will. But time has a way of changing people; the girl who used to laugh and play in the sunlight with her cursed family now shuts herself in the dark, abusing and using those who come close to her. She treats the cat as a nothing, and childishly throws fits when she doesn't get her way, but the truth is Kima is merely scared. Scared of her own fate, and scared of taking that path alone with nobody beside her. Maybe that's why she cries alone in her room, where nobody can see her, or judge her.
ϩtory Of My Life--> Kima was born into the Sohma family with both a curse and a great responsibility; her mother was an outsiderbut because her father was, at the time, the current head of house the re family complied with his love for her. Soon enough her clever nature, her wit and charm, proved to become an integral part of the family as she slowly and slyly took the reigns from her husband, becoming more a leader then he was. And maybe that was a good thing; he'd always been sickly, frail. He passed away without ever getting to even know his wife was pregnant. But everyone else knew; the older zodiac came to her one day, crying, touching her stomach saying they were waiting. They didn't have to long; from the moment Kima came into the world she was important, special. Her mother rather resented the child for this, but Kima never really much cared, as long as there was someone to want her around.

Years passed, and though Kima was thought to be healthy, one fateful summer night she contracted a nasty virus that never quite went away. The doctors said it was because of her curse; she would die, and the other zodiac would follow her in their sorrow. But Kima wasn't about to let that happen; in order to try prolonging her life she grew cold and distant to her zodiac, who at one time she had loved and cared for equally, the cat included. If they hated her, she thought, if there were bad feelings, then maybe she'd tempt fate and not die so young. But after a while the personality just seemed to stick, and her sickness only got worse, more dangerous to her health. It doesn't look like there's any way out of the role she has to play..
I Live A Curϛed Life--> God
I Don't Deϛerve It-->
☀ Doing and getting what she wants
☀ Having power and authority
☀ Music
☀ Dark places
☀ Painting (though she never finishes them)
☀ Being in charge

Thiϛ Iϛ What I Deϛerve-->
☂ The cat (She doesn't care for him anymore)
☂ Her mother
☂ Her sickness
☂ Medicine
☂ Sunlight
☂ Outsiders
☂ Her authority being challenged

Ⱦ°°ђ°°є Ѳ°°η°°є Ѧ°°η°°δ Ѳ°°η°°ɫ°°ɏ Ⱦ°°ɻ°°ϑ°°ϯ°°ђ

My Hearϯ Sings Brokenly--> On the Inside // Daughtry
What have we Become // Also by Dauhgtry
Ⱦhe Scars Of Ⱦhe Pasϯ--> Nothing.
Ⱦhe Voices Ⱦell Me Ⱦhings-->Whitefiregirl

The Rest of the Zodiac

Kaida Suki Sohma

User Image
Ⱦ°°ђ°°є Ƚ°°ɨ°°є°°ϛ

Not My Namє--> Kai
Thє Candlєs--> seventeen
Biologically I'm A--> female
I Tєnd To Chasє--> those of the male variety
I Do Not Likє--> To be announced

Perϛonality Biteϛ--> Passionate. Charismatic. Curious. Energetic. Aggressive. Honest. Loving, caring, observant. All of these words, and so many other describe Miss Kaida Sohma, the Rat of the zodiac. She's quick with a joke or a smile. If you have a problem, she'll listen to you. Many people say that she's like a human rant room. If she asks how you are, she means it. She's passionate about what she loves.
But there is a darker side to Kai. She bottles her emotions, not wanting to dump on anyone. She can be surprisingly cynical. And if she doesn't like you, she can be cold as ice. And deep down, the curse hurts her more than she lets on. She wants a normal life. To be able to hug guys without becoming a furry rodent. She puts on a strong front as to not worry those she cares about.
She is creative, loving to sing. She draws plant life. Trees, cacti, flowers, vines. You name it, it can be found in the margins of her notes for classes. She's pretty dexterous. She doesn't get sick often, but when she does, she's miserable. Kaida likes running, archery, swimming, and martial arts. Sports make her happy and tend to calm her down.
ϩtory Of My Life--> Kaida was born in the winter, to two parents who ad broken off from the main Sohma branch. When she was handed to her father to hold...poof! Her father found himself holding a small baby rat. Her parents had been trying to prepare themselves for this. Nothing could. Her parents were devastated and disgusted. As soon as they were able, Kai's parents sent her off to the Sohma estate. Kai was confused, and very, very heartbroken. She felt like a failure.
Slowly, the wounds started to heal. She made friends with some of the other Sohma children. They became her family. Kaida loved them to death. From a young age, she loved to run and swim. Then came archery to try and calm her mind. Finally, the martial arts. Between the four of them, little Kai was almost reduced to the energy level of a normal person.
I Live A Curϛed Life--> The Rat
I Don't Deϛerve It-->
☀Music
☀Sports
☀Laughter
☀Friendship
☂Rain
☂Pain
☂Tears
☂Feeling Stressed

My Hearϯ Sings Brokenly--> Story of a Girl by Nine Days
Imperfection by Saving Jane
Beauty from Pain by Superchick
Ⱦhe Scars Of Ⱦhe Pasϯ--> She has her ears pierced three times each and a tattoo of two rats in a ying-yang formation.
Ⱦhe Voices Ⱦell Me Ⱦhings--> Mellophone Mafia

Kazuki Hideyoshi Sohma

User Image
Ⱦ°°ђ°°є Ƚ°°ɨ°°є°°ϛ

Not My Namє--> Kazu or Zuki…whatever
Thє Candlєs--> Eighteen
Biologically I'm A--> Male
I Tєnd To Chasє--> If there’s time… girls
I Do Not Likє--> To busy!

Perϛonality Biteϛ--> Kazuki is dependable, strong and determined. He believes there are no shortcuts in life and enjoys the hard work it takes to achieve success. Understanding, Kazuki will listen to what others have to say with an open mind, opinions or whatever he is always willing to lend an ear. Enjoys the little things in life, doesn’t believe he needs anything over the top or fancy to be happy. Is usually very calm, but if someone he cares about is threatened he won’t sit by and watch them get bullied and will become extremely angered. Some might think him to be a bit slow, maybe because the poor thing has no sense of direction and while he is able to listen to problems, he’s not the greatest in giving advice., but this couldn’t be farther from the truth.
ϩtory Of My Life--> Beginnings weren’t his happiest of memories. His mother died giving birth to him, leaving his father and himself to work on their little farm. The memory may be bitter, but it’s never brought Kazuki down. If anything it made him more determined to have a long happy life to make up for his own mother’s who had been cut so short. This is were his love for work began, under the sun plowing fields, planting crops, and even dealing with their own cows. His father never mentioned the curse, it wasn’t until he was eight did Kazuki, One day, his father brought home someone who was to be introduced as a possible new mommy. A little weary of this new woman, Kazu was willing to give her a chance… but things didn’t turn out so well for the straining family.

Trying his best to stay out of either of the adults’ paths when they were in their moods, he sought comfort in the only thing that had ever brought him any joy. One day while his father was away, a young Kazu took a walk with his what he thought of as his new mother. Everything was going great until she decided to give the little boy a hug. As soon as her arms touched him, there was a moment of silence as she came face to face with a little white ox. Of course she freaked out, which caused the little bull to panic and run off into the field with the other cattle and away from home. It took him weeks, almost a month to find others like himself, but now that he has found others who share in this curse things seems to be better. There’s a place for him to work, which he does all year round. Though he thinks of those around him as family, he can’t help but be a little distant from them at times though he tries his best to get over it.
I Live A Curϛed Life--> Oxen
I Don't Deϛerve It-->
☀Work
☀Reading
☀The Outdoors
☀ Quiet days
☂Lazy bums…
☂ People who bother him while he’s reading
☂Loud noises
☂Anyone who hurts someone he cares about

My Hearϯ Sings Brokenly--> Sure Thing Falling // YellowCard
Ⱦhe Scars Of Ⱦhe Pasϯ--> His naturally white hair with a few piercing on his ears, enjoys accessories for some reason…
Ⱦhe Voices Ⱦell Me Ⱦhings--> Cactuar Koi

Meifang Jia Sohma

User Image
Ⱦ°°ђ°°є Ƚ°°ɨ°°є°°ϛ

Not My Namє--> Mei
Thє Candlєs--> Nineteen
I Tєnd To Chasє--> Boys
I Do Not Likє--> I'll never tell..

Perϛonality Biteϛ--> Meifeng is nothing if not ferociously protective over the Sohmas. This stems from the curse, and her fear that something terrible could happen to one of them because of it. She's very adamant about not letting normal humans in on their secret and has occasionally been known to rough up the younger cursed when she thinks they are about to falter. She is also very brave and competitive, unafraid of any challenge that may come her way..she believes she can conquer anything. Even the curse..some day.. Meifang throws herself wholly into anything she is doing, giving it every bit of herself, often leaving herself completely exhausted and dysfunctional afterward. Even so, she has a charm that no one can deny and many could fall victim to.
ϩtory Of My Life--> Meifeng was recognized as one of the cursed children when she was only thirteen, after an accidental touch from a boy during a relay race. There was such a huge commotion, but luckily some of the Sohma's had been there just in case such a thing occurred. Even when her contact with people outside 'the know' became restricted, she was still competing and expanding her mind and body. Every day she pushed herself to excel in some new thing, like dance, and even piano, as well as a several foreign languages. She was true to her form, as a tiger, and refused to remain immobile.

Secretly, she had sworn to find a cure for their curse and researches it every day. Meifeng doesn't believe they can always remain in shadows and that sometime, some generation may be found out. Even so she maintains at a local flower shop and can be found out on the town with the elder cursed whenever she has the time. Meifeng was always so fervent about something she never noticed when someone had feelings for her, and to this day is single..not that she wants to be.
I Live A Curϛed Life--> Tiger
I Don't Deϛerve It-->
☀ Competing
☀ Dancing
☀ Being active
☀ Many many other things...
☂ Being cursed
☂ Stagnancy
☂ Lazy people

My Hearϯ Sings Brokenly-->Kuss Mich - In Extremo

Cherry Bomb - Joan Jett & The Blackhearts

Ⱦhe Scars Of Ⱦhe Pasϯ--> Ears are pierced in three places on each side, there is a large classic asian style tiger taking up most of the left side of her back and extending a bit over the right.
Ⱦhe Voices Ⱦell Me Ⱦhings--> Kelysto

Naomi Saino Sohma

User Image
Ⱦ°°ђ°°є Ƚ°°ɨ°°є°°ϛ

Not My Namє--> Nami or Nao (only very specific people are allowed to call her these)
Thє Candlєs--> Sixteen
Biologically I'm A--> Female, of course!
I Tєnd To Chasє--> Boys.
I Do Not Likє--> Nobody for now…she’s a bit too shy to ask anyone.

Perϛonality Biteϛ--> Charming, sweet and genuine in everything she does, to outsiders it would seem that Naomi doesn’t mind her curse in the slightest because of her inherent nature of putting others before herself; however, once you get to know her the truth is that Naomi is an incredibly fragile sort of girl, who cares deeply for what others think of her. In contrast to the dragon, Naomi tends to keep away from confrontation, which can lead to others thinking she is weak and cowardly; and when this happens, when people begin to tease her and call her names, Naomi becomes just short of completely depressed, placing all blame she on herself in an attempt to keep from hurting anyone else’s feeling but her own. This often leads to stress related sicknesses, or, if it’s particularly bad, an emotional breakdown. Not much of a risk taker, Naomi would prefer to stay in a quiet place, where she blends into the background unless approached by others. That’s when she really shines, and it has caused many zodiac, even those older then she is, to seek her out for advice.
ϩtory Of My Life--> Naomi was born into a world of music; her father worked at one of Japan's largest record producing companies, and her mother was a concert pianist. She was loved very well, and with just the right amount of discipline as she grew up, her curse not being apparent at first; for eight years she lived with her family away from the main house of Sohma, learning to play music, to live by it and love it.Many lessons were tossed around before Naomi found her connec tion with the flute; she took to it almost instantly, and therefore it was easy to form Naomi into a flutist prodigy in less then a year. But on the night of her first concert, things went terribly wrong. The preformance had gone great; Naomi had played to perfection. But afterwards when her father attempted to hug his little girl, he soon found himself practically choking a small, trembling rabbit.

Things were never quite the same after that; afraid of what they couldn't understand, Naomi's parents threw her out, leaving her to fend for herself. In her grief and emotional strain she transformed, and ran out into traffic. She could have died had it not been for one very specific boy, the dragon of the zodiac, seeing her in the street and making it just in time. The only thing to remind her of it being her scar, Naomi was then taken back to the main house, to become a member of the zodiac with all the other cursed children. She hasn't seen her parents in quite a few years, and rarely ever plays her flute anymore.
I Live A Curϛed Life--> The Rabbit
I Don't Deϛerve It-->
☀Her flute, and flute music
☀The dragon (he saved her life)
☀Watermelon
☀Cleanliness and organization
☀Making others happy
☂Being teased or yelled at
☂Confrontation
☂Thinking about her parents
☂ Not being able to help others

My Hearϯ Sings Brokenly-->
Love song for No one // John Mayer
In my Arms // Plumb
Ⱦhe Scars Of Ⱦhe Pasϯ--> Both her ears are pierced with tiny diamond studs, and she has a long, thin scar that runs up her wrist on the right arm.
Ⱦhe Voices Ⱦell Me Ⱦhings-->Yoko_Matsubishi

Kristof Luca Sohma

User Image
Ⱦ°°ђ°°є Ƚ°°ɨ°°є°°ϛ

Not My Namє--> Kris
Thє Candlєs--> Eighteen
Biologically I'm A--> Guy, duh.
I Tєnd To Chasє--> The ladies
I Do Not Likє--> Nobody right now.

Perϛonality Biteϛ--> Rebellious and ambitious; Kristof does what he wants, when he wants to, and isn’t afraid of anybody, not even the god of the zodiac. Stubborn and yes, sometimes even a bit frightening, only once you truely begin to know him does Kristof open up to you, and even the it will happen almost painfully slowly; his softer side is extended to small, helpless creatures, which explains why he saved Naomi in the middle of traffic. The reason for this, is that Kristof believes heavily in protecting those who cannot defend themselves, and therefore he and Naomi are together quite often, with her keeping his violent and sudden temper in check in exchange for his making sure nothing happens to her. In a group Kristof can take the role of a leader with great seriousness, but people are not something he particularly needs to survive….
ϩtory Of My Life--> Kristof’s case is special in that he actually wasn’t Japanese to begin with; his mother lived in the sohma house, but fell in love with an outsider that the entire family didn’t approve of. He was everything they didn’t want; ruthless, a wandering rebel. But she didn’t listen to them, and followed her heart to him; together they got married at the young age of seventeen, and fled the country to germany. This was where Kristof’s life began; born in a small german countryside town in a little cottage, from the very start his curse was apparent as when his mother attempted to hold her child she found a writhing serpant like creature in her grasp. It frightened her immensely, but even to this day she claims that one look into the dragon’s eyes and she knew it was her child. Soon he transformed back to a crying infant, and it was the start of the life Kristof was bound to live. Growing up, in fear that he would be discovered Kristof was sheltered; homeschooled, kept away from other children…it was only natural that he would end up rebelling. Soon the german boy began getting into all the wrong crowds, doing all the wrong things, and it became apparent to his family that he would need to be with others just like him.
So Kristof packed up his bags and moved to Japan; his parents were accepted with a high amount of suspicion, and thus began his life as a member of the Sohma. Due to his still lingering rebel nature Kristof didn’t much care to make many friends on his family, but after saving a small rabbit from the clutches of death, in Naomi he found someone he could relate to, could protect. They became close, like brother and sister, and thus she taught him to open up to others in his family. True, Kristof’s not perfect…but he’s getting there.
I Live A Curϛed Life--> A black water dragon with bright blue eyes.
I Don't Deϛerve It-->
☀The rabbit (like a little sister)
☀Dark colors
☀Smoking (he goes through about a pack every day)
☀ Animals
☀ Music
☀Spicy foods

☂ Seeing people or creatures in defenseless positions
☂being touched
☂Rules and restrictions
☂ Sweet foods

My Hearϯ Sings Brokenly--> Semi-charmed life // Third eye blind
Ain't no rest for the Wicked // Cage the Elephant
Ⱦhe Scars Of Ⱦhe Pasϯ--> His left ear is double pierced.
Ⱦhe Voices Ⱦell Me Ⱦhings-->Yoko_Matsubishi

Aruto Kale Sohma

User Image

Ⱦ°°ђ°°є Ƚ°°ɨ°°є°°ϛ

Not My Namє--> Ruu
Thє Candlєs--> Nineteen
I Tєnd To Chasє--> Girls
I Do Not Likє--> Don't know... joke! Joke! It's a secret!

Perϛonality Biteϛ--> Aruto is incredibly childish. Especially when Kima isn't around. He likes the attention. Which is odd for the snake. He likes to be pampered and adored. He loves being born into a high class society and loves the things he gets. All though it can be annoying he is only like that around family.

At work he is calm and quiet. He likes to be organized and he keeps his schedule stable and nothing is out of place. He like to work in peace without any interruptions or annoyances. The complete opposite of what he is like to his "Family."

In truth he is actually calm and quite like what he is at work. He is materialistic and likes to surround himself in the most finest objects. He is also self centered. He loves himself and he loves getting whatever he wants. He always get whatever he wants, and he will resort to many schemes and plots if he has to.

ϩtory Of My Life--> He was born into a high class society. He was born with a disease where his body matures slower than a normal person. Ever since at birth he has been surrounded by all the things he like unlike the other, but not all. When his mother first held her baby boy she closed her eyes and started singing him a lullaby. When she opened her eyes she saw a snake in her arms. At first she was shocked and almost dropped him. Luckily, his father was there to catch him. His mother was heartbroken at first but then quickly recovered. They do not hide the fact that he is a part of the zodiac. His mother and father were a little overprotective but they were prepared for this. He hides the fact that his family loved him like he wasn't even part of the zodiac curse. He knows that it will result in pain and hatred if he did. He likes to keep things tradition. Which results in him wearing a kimono, making him look even more like a girl. He doesn't mind, but when works he goes back to a suit with a tie. All though he is nineteen, he actually looks fifteen. He is often mistaken for a girl because his body is younger than normal. He doesn't like it but he accepts it.

At first his parents hid the fact that he was part of the zodiac curse. For the first five years of his life he was happy and nothing had ruined his life. One day a servant from the main house house accidentally slipped and fell and bumped onto Aruto, causing him to change. He was then forced to live under the main house. His mother was completely devastated and as a result she cried herself to death. His father blamed everything on the Sohma family. He remarried and left the country. He couldn't forget nor can he blame Aruto. So, every once in a while he would visit with hes wife and two children.

I Live A Curϛed Life--> Snake
I Don't Deϛerve It-->
☀being in a quiet area
☀ high classed objects
☀ reading
☀ chocolate and any other types of sweets
☂ being stressed
☂ being disorganized
☂ loud noise

My Hearϯ Sings Brokenly--> Gomenasai// Tatu
Stand In the Rain// Superchick
Ⱦhe Scars Of Ⱦhe Pasϯ--> He has a Moon-like tattoo on his back.
Ⱦhe Voices Ⱦell Me Ⱦhings--> zeroX_darkstar

Miami Sakura Sohma

User Image
Ⱦ°°ђ°°є Ƚ°°ɨ°°є°°ϛ

Not My Namє--> Mimi
Thє Candlєs--> Thirteen
Biologically I'm A--> Girl ~
I Tєnd To Chasє--> Boys
I Do Not Likє--> I can't say! >///<

Perϛonality Biteϛ--> Miami is a mute. However, peaceful, calm and gentle. She loves beautiful things, and often finds herself alone in silence. She's generous, and apparently an excellent listener (due to her disability), however you'd frequently find her off in her own imaginary world, dazed and extremely easily distracted. And because of her bright innocence, Miami is gullible and naive. But, her instant trust in everyone has earned her good, dependable friends.
ϩtory Of My Life--> Miami found her life rather enjoyable, compared to the rest of the Sohma family. Her mother had married a very rich man, and they gave birth to her. At birth, Miami's vocal cords were permanently damaged, disallowing her to talk - but her parents accepted her either way, with open arms. However, this rich business lead a life away from home for her father, and thus they only discovered her curse when Miami was two years old and crushed a hug onto him. Her parents of course were in extreme shock, with her mother recovering sooner. Miami's ability to hug her mother no worries added extra support to her mothers shock recovery. Her father, though, needed more time away.

He left the two to gather his thoughts. Years passed, and he thought it bettter to keep at a distance. Miami and her mother had one heck of a time though, although Miami was kept away from public as much as possible. Her mother would by beautiful dolls and dresses to keep her happy and with company when she was out. But Miami started to notice her gradually descend into despair, as her mother longs to love her husband. On her tenth year Miami decided she couldn't handle the grief and made her mother be sent away to wear her beloved lived. When her mother left, Miami was placed into the Sohma Estate. Her extreme shyness caused Miami to always hide out in her room, with only her art, drawings and procelain dolls for company. However, as few years passed, Miami is slowly openning up, even when she can only communicate with sign language. She may find herself depressed with both her parents gone, but she knows they always think of her, as they continuously send over her high sum allowance fortnightly.

And with this money, Miami would always buy more beautiful things to remind her of her mother.
I Live A Curϛed Life--> The sheep
I Don't Deϛerve It-->
☀Beautiful things/people
☀Sweets
☀Painting and sketching
☀Music
☀Peace
☀Her parents, their love and their company
☀Family
☂Loneliness
☂Chilli
☂The curse
☂Dumps/pollution, ugly sights
☂Inability to talk
☂Nightmares

My Hearϯ Sings Brokenly--> "Fire Flies" || Owl City
Ⱦhe Scars Of Ⱦhe Pasϯ--> None
Ⱦhe Voices Ⱦell Me Ⱦhings--> nezzleLee

Rei Suzume Sohma

User Image
Ⱦ°°ђ°°є Ƚ°°ɨ°°є°°ϛ

Not My Namє--> Suzu, Ume or Ayame
Thє Candlєs--> Sixteen
I Tєnd To Chasє--> Both girls and boys
I Do Not Likє--> Makuta

Perϛonality Biteϛ--> Rei is the kinder of the two twins. Maybe its because she came first, or because she's a girl but she has a tendency to mother all of the Zodiac, even if they are older than she is. Along with being kind, she's always calm and the medium between all of the Zodiacs. She has no problem expressing her opinions to other people, and whenever she does, she is extremely blunt. When she gets mad, she stops talking competely, refusing to even acknowledge their existance.
ϩtory Of My Life--> Rei is the ferturnal twin of Gorou and they've been together since birth. From birth, Rei had a problem with her eyes. She can't see out of them, at all. Growing up with being blind had helped Rei be able to enhance her other senses, to the point of it almost being unnatural. There is absolutely no way that you could ever sneak up on her, unless she has never hung around you or just met you. Currently she's been trying her hand at drawing and surprisingly she's very good at it. Whenever she's at school or away from Gorou, she tends to grow steadily unhappier as more time goes by whenever she is away from her twin. As this happens, she starts to act more and more like a zombie, so even if she likes you, all you'll get is a slow half-hearted smile whenever you try to get her attention.
I Live A Curϛed Life--> The Rooster
I Don't Deϛerve It-->
☀Being with Gorou
☀Drawing
☀Mothering any of the Zodiac
☀Having friends
☂Being away from Gorou too long
☂Horrible singing
☂Not being able to see
☂Anyone messing with her brother or making fun of him

My Hearϯ Sings Brokenly--> Don't Fear the Reaper, Blue Oyster Cult
If Everyone Cared, Nickleback
Crying for the Dark Sky, Soul Nomad and the World Eaters OST
Ⱦhe Scars Of Ⱦhe Pasϯ--> Both of her ears are pierced and she has a long scar reaching from her left shoulder to her right hip.
Ⱦhe Voices Ⱦell Me Ⱦhings--> XHeartless-ReaperXX

Gorou Valentine Sohma

User Image
Ⱦ°°ђ°°є Ƚ°°ɨ°°є°°ϛ

Not My Namє--> Gigabyte, Giga or Gig anything else would be asking to get your @$$ kicked.
Thє Candlєs--> Sixteen
I Tєnd To Chasє--> Girls of course.
I Do Not Likє--> Miefang...

Perϛonality Biteϛ--> Gorou is kind to those he deems are worthy of his kindness, so anyone who picks on other people or bullies them will either get a face full of fist or a long stream of curses. He's loyal to his friends and family and is always there whenever they need him. He doesn't take any crap, from anyone and that comes from how he was raised. He has a little tendency to mouth off to authority whenever he feels that the authority isn't doing its job, but otherwise he's a huge fan of the rules. He's also always up for a joke, whether its at his expense or the expense of one of the Zodiac members. He's made it a habit to stop right before he figures that it would be going to far and would insult somebody, which is why he doesn't joke around with people that he doesn't know. Whenever he's at school, he's quiet, only answering questions and sits alone at lunch.
ϩtory Of My Life--> Gorou and his twin was born in a far off branch of the Sohma family, to a couple in their twenties. Mikami Sohma and his girlfriend Arisu Takenade. Mikami had previously lived in the Sohma estate and had left, thinking that he could escape the curse. When the doctor handed Gorou to Arisu, Gorou transformed into a small pup. The shock prevented her screams from coming until she watched the other baby to Mikami, which transformed into a little bird. The separate doctors that had handled the two twins were of the same gender of each twin, so they took the babies into the other room, transforming back into the soft pink babies that they actually were. When Gorou and his twin turned two, Arisu and Mikami couldn't bear to look at them anymore, so they sent them to the Sohma estate, where they both grew up together. At the age of five, Gorou decided to take Martial Arts and Kendo classes and now has been the tournament winner four times in a row.
I Live A Curϛed Life--> The Dog
I Don't Deϛerve It-->
☀My twin
☀Peanut butter
☀Being able to protect his family
☀Martial Arts and Kendo
☀Practising Martial Arts and Kendo
☂Bullies
☂Bitter foods
☂Anything going wrong

My Hearϯ Sings Brokenly--> Scars, Papa Roach
Desperado, Soul Nomad OST
Ⱦhe Scars Of Ⱦhe Pasϯ--> Gorou has two weird blue lines on his left cheek, which are there no matter what he does. They tend to softly glow whenever he blushes.
Ⱦhe Voices Ⱦell Me Ⱦhings--> XHeartless-ReaperXX

Kaito Ryou Sohma

User Image
Ⱦ°°ђ°°є Ƚ°°ɨ°°є°°ϛ

Not My Namє--> Kai
Thє Candlєs--> Seventeen
I Tєnd To Chasє--> Girls
I Do Not Likє--> Secret

Perϛonality Biteϛ--> Calm and collected, often seen with a serene smile on his face. Kaito is a pretty laid back guy, sometimes to the point of being downright lazy. He can be passionate about certain things, like protecting those close to him, but otherwise tends to be nonchalant about most everything. He is a bit of a flirt, especially towards the more quiet and shy kind of girls, though he avoids getting too involved with people. He can be kind and helpful, but also a bit distant. He doesn't like relying on others and will pretend that he is alright when in anyone's company, no matter how troubled he really is. There are rare instances where Kaito loses his cool, during which times he can actually be pretty scary and somewhat cruel.
ϩtory Of My Life--> His mother was happily married at a young age to a successful business man. She left the Sohma family compound in order to live with her new husband, and for awhile everything went well. Until, of course, she gave birth to Kaito. Upon seeing the newborn child turn into a boar, her husband became disgusted. Refusing to believe that such an inhuman thing could possibly be his son. They moved back into the Sohma estate because of their cursed child, and Kaito's father became increasingly unhappy. Until he finally had enough and asked for his memories to be erased. He left the next day, not knowing he had ever been a father.

Kaito's mom tried her best to raise him on her own. But it was easy to see how depressed she was. Day by day she became more and more lost in her sorrow, and one day she completely snapped. With a kitchen knife she stabbed both herself and Kaito. While Kaito's life was able to be saved, his mother died instantly. Although the incident happened over eight years ago, Kaito has never been able to fully get over it and frequently sees the entire event repeat itself when he sleeps. But he tries to live his life as though he is perfectly fine, and does a good job of it.
I Live A Curϛed Life--> The Boar
I Don't Deϛerve It-->
☀ Shy girls
☀ Baked goods
☀ Art
☀ Music
☀ Soccer
☂ Hot weather
☂ Complete darkness
☂ Solitude
☂ Hard work
☂ Watching people get hurt

Ⱦ°°ђ°°є Ѳ°°η°°є Ѧ°°η°°δ Ѳ°°η°°ɫ°°ɏ Ⱦ°°ɻ°[/col  

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:37 am
User Image
Outsiders...

The Onigiri

Chiaru Evan North

User Image
Ⱦ°°ђ°°є Ѳ°°η°°ɫ°°ɏ Ƚ°°ɨ°°є

Not My Namє-->Chi or Haru
Thє Candlєs--> Seventeen
I Tєnd To Chasє--> Boys
I Do Not Likє--> Nobody at this time

Ⱦ°°ђ°°є° Ҕ°°ɸ°°η°°є°°ϛ°°ϯ Ⱦ°°ɻ°°ϑ°°ϯ°°ђ

Perϛonality Biteϛ--> There are two sides to Chiaru; most of the time she's bright, kind, sweet and maybe even a little spacey, though her intentions are good. She's a hard worker, and has never once complained or said anything to hurt another person. But what nobody sees is how she's actually hurting; her life isn't actually that great, and there's no love between Chiaru and her parents. You might think it doesn't affect her, but in truth it's so difficult for her to go home that ordinarilly she just sleeps away from the house, under a bridge or wherever she can go. A good friend, Chiaru will listen to your problems and has this special quality that draws people to her like children go to their mothers in times of crisis. Unfortunatly though, the same cannot be said for Chiaru herself even when things are at their worst, she can't bear to push any sort of problem onto others and so she shelters it all on her own.
ϩtory Of My Life--> Chiaru was born your everyday ordinary person, with an unfortunate life; her mother had been cheating on her husband due to work related issues of a high end business job, and since he was always away and out of the country she didn’t think he’d ever know about it. At first she tried to say that she’d found out about her sudden pregnancy when he was gone, and her husband was thrilled to have another member of the family, but when the delivery was successful and Chiaru opened hr bright blue eyes, eyes that were not her mother’s green or her husband’s grey, all hell broke loose. He began to fight with Chiaru’s mother, saying she’d betrayed him; almost imeediatly she offered to put the child up for adoption, or to raise her in her actual father’s home, but he wouldn’t have it. And thus, when Chiaru was brought home from the moment she understood the concept her father began to abuse her, calling her names, hitting, cutting….

The only place Chiaru found herself able to go, with his violence and her mother’s grief turned drinking problem, was to the house of her actual father; but he was young still, and didn’t know how to raise a child on his own without any support. Desperate, Chiaru begged to stay, and began working at a very young age to support him whenever she did come to him for shelter. But when Chiaru turned eleven he was hit by a car and died, so the only place left to go was home, or nowhere at all. Even now she’s afraid of being there, of being hurt or turning into a darker place. It would be nice if there was someone to protect her…..
I Don't Deϛerve It-->
☀Singing (she’s got a lovely voice)
☀ Her actual father (she visits his grave every year)
☀ Working hard to achieve things
☀Sunny, warm weather
☀ Helping others
☀ Gardening (her actual father had one, and so she loves it)

☂ Her mother and her husband
☂ Being at home (she’s scared she’ll be seriously injured)
☂Jello
☂Seeing others unhappy, or being separated
☂ Any sort of physical or verbal violence

Ѧ°°ϐ°°ϛ°°ɸ°°ɫ°°ϑ°ϯ°°є°°ɫ°°ɏ Ῥ°°ϑ°°ɻ°°є

My Hearϯ Sings Brokenly-->
Dancing in Circles // Love and Theft
Your guardian Angel // Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Ⱦhe Scars Of Ⱦhe Pasϯ--> There's always some sort of bruise or cuts on her, due to the circumstances in which she lives; currently she’s got a purpling one around her neck from when her father tried to choke her a few days ago…
Ⱦhe Voices Ⱦell Me Ⱦhings--> Whitefiregirl

Other Outsiders  
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces