Wickefisto

Shameless Pyromaniac

14,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:06 pm
Awe, ball python people heart

I want a couple someday, I am the only snake fan in my family so I am "not to ever bring a snake into this house", I will continue to save and wait until my income is high enough to buy my own place, which will probably be another few years.

Piebalds are my biggest favorite~~ xd

User Image
User Image

Axanthic Piebald Ball Python is probably the hardest to find piebald, reminds me of harlequin markings.Axanthic Piebald Picture

Check out the prices though, yikes: http://www.bobclark.com/prices_sub.asp?pid=19

Great website that shows most of they ball python colors out there: Ball Python Colors

There are so many beautiful colors in the breed, plus I've met so many friendly ball pythons, that is just the best breed of snake in my opinion.

I like Jungle Pastel, Black Pastel, Ghost, and Spider as well.

Leucistic (one of if not the most expensive in the world)
User Image

Striped Ball
User Image

Although, this calico boa is pretty amazing too
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:16 pm
I had a ball python for about 10 years named monty. Miss him sad He got sick

I want a rainbow boa once I get my own house:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

so beautiful gonk  

Jeeed

Gaian

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:54 am
leucistics are my favorite morph ever. im slowly saving up for one.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:32 pm
Sounds real good. I couldn't care less about morph, or gender for that matter. Anything that slithers makes me happy xD  

Azusanga

imderanged

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:20 pm
I'm w/ Wickefisto, I LOVE the piebalds whee maybe by the time I can get one of those I will have enough $$$ (I have the SAME problem, living w/ a bunch of snake-phobs right now rolleyes )

Ever seen the Piebald DREAMSICLE??? eek
http://www.jkobylkareptiles.com/snake_room.php?id=32
I DON"T even wanna KNOW how much those cost!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:38 pm
imderanged
I'm w/ Wickefisto, I LOVE the piebalds whee maybe by the time I can get one of those I will have enough $$$ (I have the SAME problem, living w/ a bunch of snake-phobs right now rolleyes )

*swoon* i want one  

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Azusanga

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:21 pm
Shanna66
imderanged

*swoon* i want one

I double that motion.

But I'm really into this one.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:39 pm
I love the rainbow boas myself XD  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Horntastic

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:46 pm
Im In The Airwaves JM
Shanna66
imderanged

*swoon* i want one

I double that motion.

But I'm really into this one.

That guy is gorgeous...
I bet you could drop a lot of money on one like that?

Personally I'm quite fond of the normal morph, though pies are nice too.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:25 pm
Haha, I love the dreamsicles, but I've seen the prices on them.... it's almost painful. X.x

Personally, I'd love to get a Silver Surfer, it's actually a Ghost x Lesser x Silver Streak
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Apparently it's a new morph though, so I don't even WANT to know the price on these. Dx

Radioactive Condoms

Magnetic Member

SlipperySerpents

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:13 pm
Seeing as how everyone else is posting their favorite ball python morphs, I guess I will too. xD

User Image

It's called a Rainbow Banana ball python and is a new morph. D: I wanna make one but they haven't released all of the different genetics for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:21 pm
Ball Pythons look like such cool snakes. If I ever got a snake, it'd definitly be a ball.

My fav morph:
User Image  

Parfait Parrot

Azusanga

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:50 pm
I am flat out pissed off right now. I told my mom that we needed the deeper freezer so I could keep pinkies frozen without them being in your face. She said 'You're not getting a snake.' I asked her why and she said "You're only getting one if it goes to your father's house." This pisses me off even more. I need to switch which house my ratties are at AGAIN because my dad refuses to let me bring them upstairs and out of the -40F temperatures of the basement, even though I have outlined that they have respiratory issues and cannot be kept in such cold conditions. So the rats need to go back to my mom's house and are going to be kept in the bathroom that no one uses with a space heater. My only real chance here is for me to pick up all the possible slack in animal care and be like 'Dad, can I have a snake?'.
Fat chance on that one.

But keep me on a maybe, I might have a plan formulated. Hurhurhur.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:55 pm
That's really lame D:

Just remember that if you want to go to college, a lot of dorms allow no pets or only fish in a small fish tank. So you'd have to keep that in mind since if your parents are like this they probably won't care for it if you go away.

That's pretty much my situation (college), I'd love a ball python but I'm living on campus and considering going away for an internship, and while my step dad's all like "get one, we'll take care of it!" I seriously doubt that would happen for long, and it'd end up sick or dead because its heat lamp burned out and nobody noticed or they forgot to feed it for like a month or whatever :/
(ex: flea/heartworm meds only go on the dogs when I come home... *sigh*)

Horntastic

Dapper Phantom

Azusanga

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:02 pm
Horntastic
That's really lame D:

Just remember that if you want to go to college, a lot of dorms allow no pets or only fish in a small fish tank. So you'd have to keep that in mind since if your parents are like this they probably won't care for it if you go away.

That's pretty much my situation (college), I'd love a ball python but I'm living on campus and considering going away for an internship, and while my step dad's all like "get one, we'll take care of it!" I seriously doubt that would happen for long, and it'd end up sick or dead because its heat lamp burned out and nobody noticed or they forgot to feed it for like a month or whatever :/
(ex: flea/heartworm meds only go on the dogs when I come home... *sigh*)

Issue of colleges addressed on page 3 :3

I really don't see where the problem is. I talked to her more this morning and apparently snakes are her phobia. Great. So Nosi isn't going there and my dad thinks that he takes allll care of the animals. Gr.  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff