Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:25 am
There was a long silence. The girl, Anika, had been through so much, and yet she cared about him? It was so...touching. He took another step closer to her and hugged her, which probably might've been a bad idea seeing as though they're basically strangers to each other. "I'm so sorry about your loss." he whispered into her ear.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:32 am
Anika blinked, wondering what she should do for a second. But her puzzled expression turned into a soft smile. She would have hugged him back, but her arms where kind of glued to her sides since he had a strong grip on her. "Thanks, it's fine... Now may you tell me your name?" She asked softly.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:36 am
He let go of her and took a step back to look down at her, he was half a head taller than her. "My name is Erik." he said monotone, his face emotionless. It felt nice to talk to someone.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:40 am
She let out a small laugh before greeting him properly. She held out a hand and smiled. "Nice to meet you Erik." She said softly.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:43 am
Erik looked down at her hand and hesitantly grabbed it. "Nice to meet you, too." he replied while shaking her hand. He let go and let his arm awkwardly fall back to his side. "What brings you here?" he asked. It was so nice coversing, he didn't want it to end.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:47 am
"Just rollerblading, not much." Anika answered. She let a small smile curve her lips when his arm awkwardly fell to his side.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:54 am
Erik nodded, slightly impressed by how she managed to keep her balance this while time. "You know, I've never gone rollerblading." he mused out loud.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:58 am
Anika chuckled. "Oh it's fun, come on haha." Anika said. She called a friend, and in a blink of an eye her friend came. Her friend gave her some black rollerblades, and Anika handed them to Erik. "I'll show you, it'll be fun." Anika said with a smile.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:02 am
He blinked slowly at the new friend and took the rollerblades. He fumbled around with them and stared at them for the longest time. "Do I... put them over my shoes?" he asked, still staring. It was funny, his father invented thousands of today's products, maybe even a form of rollerblades, but he never knew how to use them.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:21 am
~Demitria& Alexander Chase
User Image
Alexander and I walked to the park and saw a few of people there.There was a guy and a girl on rollerskates.
Then we saw.....

"Jamie!"Alexander exclaimed.
I turned and saw our pink haired friend from Mt.Olympus.
We sprinted over and I tackled her with a hug."Jamie!"I exclaimed happily.

Jamie dizzily looked up at me.Then her distorted look turned to suprise."Alexander?Demitria?"She said."What are you doing here,guys?"
Alexander and I smiled.
"Our parents,all of them, decided we needed to go to school."Alexander said.
Jamie's eyes widened."All of them?Like all of them?Over twelve?"
I nodded."Yeah."Then I rolled my eyes."You'd think they'd send us to highschool when we were 16.Not...however many centuries old we are!"I exclaimed.
"So what are you doing here?"Alexander asked skeptically."Last time we saw you -about a year or two ago- you had long black hair and were dressed like a hippy.At Olympus."
Jamie sighed and looked irritated as she looked up at the sky."I dunno.I lost my memory.So far all I remember is the gods,that I'm a goddess,and my friends.By the way hows Mom?"She asked concenedly."She had a cold last time I saw her."
I laughed."Ironic huh?Khione is fine.She got better and now shes working at a ski lodge in Colorado."
Jamie smiled and looked relieved."I still don't undertsand how the goddess of snow got a cold!"She remarked.
"Tell me about it."Alexander said."And I never got a hug from my little sister."
Jamie rolled her eyes and hugged him."Your so immature."She said when she pulled away.  

Monster Chinese Ver

Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:28 am
Still trying to figure out the rollerskates' function, Erik couldn't help but overhear the three people. They sounded so happy. Wait, Khione? The Greek goddess of snow? Mt. Olympus? Those did not exist... did they? Perhaps they did. After all, he was a minotaur.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:43 am
Jamie ChanceUser Image
"Why thank you."Alexander said taking a bow.
"When did you come?"I asked still shocked they were here.
"Last month."Demitia informed me flipping her black hair over her shoulder casually.
I nodded."Wow you got here before me then."I said."I can't believe your here!"
"The feeling is mutual!"Alexander said using his fancy words in an excited way.
All three of us hugged again.
"Ya know."Demitria said casually."Hermes was asking about you when he came back before."
I thought about Hermes."Your kidding right?Hes a god!"I exclaimed laughing.
"And your a goddess!"Alexander pointed out.
I shrugged."But I'm not a major god!I'm not even in any of the myths!"I pointed out.
"You should be."Demitria grumbled."So should we.We were Pandora's twins.We tried to stop her from opening that wretched box.She wouldn't listen the stubborn girl.She died for opening the box.We lived because the gods found fit that we tried stopping her and listened to their warnings."
"But we did have to spend a year in the fields of punishment for letting her."Alexander said.
I sighed."Okay!Okay!I get it!I've been told this story before."
"But do you remember you were in it?"Demitria asked."You were the sister of Pandora's husband."
I sighed."Whatever."I said."I honestly don't care I was Richard's sister.He died over a milennia ago.God bless him."
Alexander nodded."Poor Ricky.He was so upset when he watched the gods kill her.He went to Asylum you know."
I smiled."Good he was a great man."  

Monster Chinese Ver

Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:56 am
Anika couldn't help but let out a loud laugh. "Nope silly, you take off your shoes then you put on the rollerblades." Anika answered. She looked in the direction Erik was looking at, seeing three people. They seemed like, uh what did you call them again? Emos or scenes, something like that. She really didn't like stereotypes, and was glad to see that they weren't the stereotype.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 12:09 pm
Jamie Chance
User Image
As I talked to my brother and sister I saw the girl on rollerskates look at us.I could practically hear her think, ew emos.
I didn't let myself get angry though.Instead I smiled at her and waved.Then I turned back to my friends.  

Monster Chinese Ver

Invisible Sage

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 12:19 pm
((Lol She don't hate on emos! She just though they looked like the stereotype. And was glad that they weren't the stereotype, you know all depressed and all supposed stuff. Haha))
Anika smiled and waved back, looking at Erik waiting for him to put on his rollerbaldes to teach him. As she waited, she just rollerbalded around him in circles, and wasn't even paying attention to herself doing so.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games