Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissRazorblades

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:08 pm
User Image

Rosemary Summers

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

Rosemary laughs some more, “Yes indeed his is, it still a mystery to way his like that kind of music but I like it myself..It’s just funny seeing him likening it.”

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

User Image

Jesse Summers

☣☠☣

Jesse had been looking for Rose to say he was sorry about Alice, quickly deciding not too when he heard his sister making fun of him. Walking up behind his sister then lightly hitting her head. ”It’s not nice to talk about people behind their back.” Making Rose rub her head a little bit as she looks up to him sticking her tongue out.

☣☠☣

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Poison Shi

Don't worry... I'm harmless...

Poison laughed lightly and watched them, her head tilted slightly.

Until you Piss me off. Then I'm most definitely Poison...

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MissRazorblades

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:29 pm
User Image

Jesse Summers

☣☠☣

Jesse looks to the girl with his deep green eyes, What lies has she told you?” He ask getting ready to spill some of roses secrets if she told her some of his

☣☠☣

User Image

Rosemary Summers

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

Rosemary makes a dramatic sounding gasp,”Me lie about you?....Never!” She said as she face turns back to a flat expression.” Cool it hot stuff. I just told her you like and play eclectic power pop.” She said rolling her eyes

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Poison Shi

Poison nodded. "Yup. That's it." She kept herself from laughing again and tapped the edge of her guitar.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MissRazorblades

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:43 pm
User Image

Rosemary Summers

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

Rosemary look a him with a flat look, ” Told you...This is my big brother. Who is now going to play a song for us?” She said handing her guitar to her brother.

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

User Image

Jesse Summers

☣☠☣

Jesse just sighs rolling his eyes taking the guitar,” I’m Jesse by the way.” He said before sitting down next to Rose and starts to tunes the guitar before playing. Rosemary helping him with the female vocals.

☣☠☣

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:49 pm
Poison Shi

Poison smiled. "Poison." She said before he'd started playing. She tilted her head and clapped when they finished. "That was really good. Mind if I play another song?"

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MissRazorblades

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:57 pm
User Image

Jesse Summers

☣☠☣

Jesse grins he enjoy showing of his talents,” Sure it’s not every day Rosie and I find someone who like to play music with us.”

☣☠☣

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:01 pm
Poison Shi

Poison laughed. "Okay." She smiled and started playing again.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MissRazorblades

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:15 pm
User Image

Rosemary Summers

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

Rosemary held her eyes closed listening to the sound of Poisons beautiful almost haunting voice. Making her think of her medium ability as she sings. Giving her a soft clap as she finishes," That was lovely."

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

User Image

Jesse Summers

☣☠☣

Jesse also gave her a slow clap,” I little to sad for my tease but you make some good.”

☣☠☣

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:21 pm
Poison Shi

Poison smiled. "Thanks." She tilted her head. "I know faster songs... but they don't get as much emotion when you sing them." She laughed lightly.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MissRazorblades

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:26 pm
User Image

Jesse Summers

☣☠☣

Jesse nodded his head in agreement,” I know what you mean I used to be a death metal fan then I realized I know do idea what they were seeing about. Oddly enough I listen to Rosie’s music and I liked it better.” He said with a little shrug.” Believe it or not she the lesser of two evils, she got a twin that drives me crazy.”

☣☠☣

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:27 pm
Poison Shi

Poison laughed. "As long as you like what you listen to it's not a problem." She smiled.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

kenziegirl121

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:34 pm
-lila notices people playing guitar and walks over to them- hi i am lila -she says shyly-  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:18 pm
Poison Shi

Poison held out a hand, it just happened to be the one with the poison ivy leaf on the wrist, toward the girl. "Poison Shi. Nice to meet you." She smiled.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MangaManda24

IRL Bookworm

13,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:15 pm
User Image
Tobias Halliwell

After Tobias left the cafe, he found himself at the park. He paced around a tree, swearing like a sailor (or rather a platoon of them) and trying to calm down. The scene in the cafe had left him reeling.

He calmed himself enough so that he could lay under the tree and look at the sky. His breathing was heavy as he had flashbacks of everything: walking the streets of his home town one night, getting attacked, the pain when he finally turned...having to leave his family.

He jumped up and screamed, letting all of his frustrations out. He hadn't noticed the students on the other side of the park...

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff