Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:38 am
Mayah Playah

Σthan ωilhelm

Just which one of us...

"I'm sure they are." Ethan smiled softly and handed an apple slice to the boy.

"No." Fredrich said flatly. "If I'm caught then I want you to start a new life. I refuse to let any of you follow me into the Hell I live in." He opened his dark blue eyes. "Let's... Let's just forget about this. We need time to teach Ethan how to sing."

...is cursed?

Fredrich Waltz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:49 am
Awesome nerd

Daniel Berry

A mother's love...

"I just hope it lasts," sighed Daniel, taking the slice with a smile. "Thanks, Auntie Ethan. You wanna 'nother orange?"

He shook his head. "Fredich, you can't just- Fine. But this conversation isn't over." He pulled himself from the man's arms and started towards the boy and the orange addict, eyes downcast.

...knows no bounds.

Ellery Advimi

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:55 am
Mayah Playah

Σthan ωilhelm

Just which one of us...

"Took you this long to ask?" Ethan snorted a chuckle and reached for the orange when he noticed the couple walking towards them, Ellery in the lead. "Oh, hey Ellery! Huh? Hey, what's wrong? You look like someone died." he said, having noticed Ellery's downcast stare.
"Ethan." Fredrich said when he reached them, unaware of the last comment shared. "We've found the way we're going to get you and Han back together."
Ethan's eyes widened for a moment, but then he shook his head and gave them a shifty stare. "If it's proposing then I'm going to tell you now, n-"
"It's not that." the detective said. "We want you to sing."
Everything Ethan thought of saying flattened into nothing when he heard the idea. He stayed sitting, mouth a gape, eyes wide, face paling. "You... want me... ME... to sing?" he guffawed.

...is cursed?

Fredrich Waltz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:02 am
Awesome nerd

Daniel Berry

A mother's love...

Ellery let out a cry at the statement, covering his face and turning away. Daniel was about to stand and see what was wrong when he heard their idea. He giggled, then laughed, then started to have trouble breathing from laughing so hard. "Are you serious? He sings like a chorus of dying cats!"

...knows no bounds.

Ellery Advimi

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:05 am
Mayah Playah
TELL ME YOUR SECRETS, DANG IT!!!

Σthan ωilhelm

Just which one of us...

A vein pulsed at the side of the brunette's head when he looked at Ben. "I can too sing!" he yelled and shook a fist at him. He quickly looked away from the entire group and crossed his arms, puffing up one cheek. "I just... don't sing well."
"Which is why Ellery's going to teach you." Fredrich added.

...is cursed?

Fredrich Waltz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:07 am
Awesome nerd
THEN STOP POSTING SO FAST!

Daniel Berry

A mother's love...

Daniel looked up at his mother, who nodded. He then looked back to Ethan, then sighed. "Their relationship is doomed," he murmured, shaking his head.

...knows no bounds.

Ellery Advimi

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:14 am
Mayah Playah
YOU STOP POSTING FAST!

Σthan ωilhelm

Just which one of us...

Ethan turned to glare at Daniel again. "You know what, kid? I'm so glad I'm a guy so I can't have children." he hissed, a wall of flames behind him.
"Ethan, please stop picking on a child." Fredrich scolded.
The Texan looked up at the detective sharply and pointed accusingly at Daniel. "Wha-? He started it!"
"I don't care who started it, you're ten years older than him." Fredrich pressed and glared at him, making Ethan sulk in return.

...is cursed?

Fredrich Waltz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:26 am
Awesome nerd
YOU STARTED IT!

Daniel Berry

A mother's love...

"That, and Uncle Lock wants kids!" laughed Daniel, scurrying over to take his mother's hand. He tugged lightly, a signal Ellery took to pick him up. He yawned softly, leaning his head on his mother's shoulder. "Besides, I know ya love me, Auntie Ethan. I'm too cute to not love."
Seeing the boy's eyelids droop, Ellery moved closer to Fredrich and set a hand on his arm. "Fredrich, we should get Daniel home," said the man quietly, eyes flickering to Ethan. "We can start working on the song tomorrow afternoon. Is that alright with you two?"

...knows no bounds.

Ellery Advimi

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:50 pm
Mayah Playah

Σthan ωilhelm

Just which one of us...

"Yeah, well, there's a limit, kid." Ethan grumbled until he was given a glare by Fredrich. He then looked at Ellery and nodded at him, but his expression turned awkward and he looked for the detective for help.
Catching the stare, Fredrich glanced at Ellery. "You can spend the night at the apartment or come by tomorrow. Ethan lives there since, well, you understand." he explained.

...is cursed?

Fredrich Waltz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:05 pm
Awesome nerd
THEN STOP POSTING SO FAST!

Daniel Berry

A mother's love...

"Why doesn't Daddy stay at Mama's?" suggested Daniel, yawning again and snuggling into Ellery's neck.
The songwriter blinked, then nodded. "That's right, you can. You can use one of the guest rooms, or sleep in Daniel's room with him." He dug into his pocket and pulled out his keys. "Its easier than the awkwardness of the other way around. Besides, we need to talk alone anyway."

...knows no bounds.

Ellery Advimi

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:27 pm
Mayah Playah

Σthan ωilhelm

Just which one of us...

Fredrich blinked, having not considered it. He turned his head to give Ethan a raised eyebrow. "Er, will you be okay alone?" he asked.
Ethan snorted a laugh. "Will I be okay in a fancy apartment alone? Yeah, I think I'll be pretty okay." he chuckled while taking the keys from the Austrian. As much as he wanted to enjoy all that luxury to himself, he knew he'd have to start packing, lest things get superbly awkward. He was sure he could convince Markus to let him stay with him. Of course, Shirley hasn't forgiven him for making Lock upset.

...is cursed?

Fredrich Waltz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:36 pm
Awesome nerd

Daniel Berry

A mother's love...

By then, Daniel was already fast asleep, sucking his thumb and sighing every now and then.
His mother smiled softly and stroked his back, tugging the keys to his car out of his pocket and handing it to Ethan. "Here, you can use my car." Around his neck shined an old key that he snapped off, handing to Fredrich. "You remember how to use it, right?"

...knows no bounds.

Ellery Advimi

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:46 am
Mayah Playah

Σthan ωilhelm

Just which one of us...

"Thanks." Ethan smiled while taking the keys. He nodded his goodbye to the two then walked off to find the car, and by find it he meant waving the keys around while clicking the lock button so he could hear the car's beep. Although he did cringe every time he pressed that button because, well it's a... lock... button. He shook his head when he found the car. I need something to get my mind off of this, he thought while sliding into the driver's seat. Say, this is a pretty nice car. I bet it could hold a good few oranges. Oh! Now there's an idea! Smiling to himself as if he thought of a way to cure cancer, he turned the car on and drove off to the nearest grocery store.

Unaware of the Texan's plot, Fredrich took the key into a gloved hand and stared at it. "Ah. I remember." he nodded. If he was right, all he had to do was insert this in any keyhole and it would take him to wherever he wanted. Ellery had one, Han had one. Was there some kind of manufacturer of these?

...is cursed?

Fredrich Waltz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:55 am
Awesome nerd
I'll post first at Ellery's place.

Daniel Berry

A mother's love...

{{So... Now what? Do I post Lock somewhere or something?}}

"Lock gave me that one a year or two ago," explained Ellery, who was making his way to the restrooms. "He thought it would be a help in finding Basil. Honestly, I think he gave it to me to shut me up about the travel costs in my search, but he'll never admit it." The songwriter stopped in front of the bathroom door, eyes looking up at Fredrich. "I may not have Basil, but I'm still very happy with what I do have."

...knows no bounds.

Ellery Advimi

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:54 pm
Mayah Playah
Uh......... Do you just want to skip the music lessons to that part?

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games