Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:56 pm
Awesome nerd
Sure. You post Fredrich in Korea, and then I'll post Ellery and Lock.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:13 pm
User Image
Pain....what could you possibly know about it?

『 Ӿ 』

Silas had found his way out of the forest after a few hours of milling about. This town looked promising. It wasn't too big for him, in fact it was just right for him.
He came to a secluded area which looked like a playground for kids. No one was around for all he could care. He took the glove that concealed his mech hand and sat down on a bench.
Not at all a busy town. Just where am I?
In a nearby tree, he could hear the familiar calls of a Cardinal. Mimicking it call, The Cardinal perched on his mech hand and the two exchanged calls. Silas nodded his head at the bird and it did the same before it flew off.
Cheerful little fellow....so...Black Rose Academy? A bit unorthodox, but has a nice ring to it.
He took the glove in his hand, leaned back on the bench, and looked up at the sky. This was a good spot for him. No one around, and nothing but the sounds of nature talking to him.
Your pain is nothing compared to mine.

Cyber-g Wolf

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:18 pm
User Image
Niji Han
Little Lost Kitten

XXXXXXPadding around the park, the tween gave a small sigh and scratched at her bandages while picking flowers. "stupid tree. stupid branch. stupid me for not noticing the stupid branch breaking." she grumbled, pulling apart the bits of the plants she had collected as a means of calming herself down.
XXXXXXOnly, she still wasn't calm. How could she be? After all, she couldn't go home after being gone for two weeks with out a word as to why. Especially not when she was covered in bandages. "i hate that damned tree!" she hissed, picking up a rock and throwing it at the tree she had fallen from not ten minutes prior to her tantrum.
XXXXXXWatching the rock fall to the ground, the neko let out another huff of air and pulled the bandages on her arm back into place. "Nii-san's gonna be mad if he sees me like this...."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:50 pm
L o c a t i o n :: The Park

User Image

Another reason, another cause for me to fight
Another fuse uncovered, now for me to light
My dedication to all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders without a regret
My declaration, embedded deep under my skin
A permanent reminder of how it began
No hesitation when I am commanded to strike
You need to know that you're in for the fight of your life

Having left the ice cream parlor after Melody had departed, Ross did what he did best; wandered like a vagrant. As he walked, he hummed lowly to himself unless Seda added his voice to the mix. If they sang together, one could hear that it was actually dual voices that sounded very similar to each other. As if in time with the beat of the song, his feet made a soft tap along with the dual voices singing the words to A Light That Never Comes by Linkin Park albeit Seda's words came in shorter, faster verses. As was expected from the dark haired halfbred demon walking through the park, he had a set of headphones over his ears albeit was angled just so he could hear the world around him.

As the beat changed up with the switching of the songs, his gaze immediately shifted towards that of the multi-colored haired feline with one dark red eye showing no real interest whereas the other seemed rather cheerful to have crossed someone's path on this walk. "That's why they say grass is your friend, or at least Seda says it. Sorry. I heard you talking about hating the tree. Would you like me to fix those so they aren't sliding around?" Ross commented while tugging down his headphones and briefly pointing towards the bandages on her arms. Even though his lips weren't moving, he was pretty sure the girl could hear Seda softly singing Louder Than Thunder by The Devil Wears Prada as he could still hear it. Then again, he heard Seda even when he wasn't being audible to others.

Out.Of.Codes ::

T a g g i n g ::
Pure T0rture

You will be shown
How I've become indestructible
Determination that is incorruptible
From the other side, a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable
Every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible
Take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible master of war

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:10 pm
User Image
Niji Han
Little Lost Kitten

XXXXXXTilting her head when she heard the faint beat of music, the neko blinked a few times, taking a second to process the two different voices only to get frustrated when she couldn't. "okay, one of your voices needs to stop singing, whichever that is. I've only got one good ear and i can't make heads or tails of who's saying what let alone what they're actually saying." she snapped, her fingers twitching at her side as she tried not to grab a rock and throw it at his headset.

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:02 pm

User Image

"My bad. Turning that off and Seda, hush. Thank you," Ross smiled bashfully before clicking the pause button on his MP3 player. At hearing Seda sigh tiredly then comply, he opened his mouth to repeat what he said when Seda's voice intervened. "I wasn't expecting to actually run into anyone in this overly barren city. I said grass is your friend then apologized for speaking to you so randomly. We- I just overheard you saying you hated the tree, but it's to be expected of nature to strike back. I then asked if you'd like me to fix that for you so it'd quit sliding around. I may not be a legal medic or anything, but I've had experience with treating my own injuries and I know how annoying that can be."

After a few seconds of finishing speaking, Ross managed to smile in that innocent and friendly manner of his although Seda was still present through the dark red eye on the left of Ross' face. Ross was rather glad the demon held his tongue on her snapping at him, but part of him wanted to believe it was due to that soft side he rarely let others see. It was better to let his negativity be covered by what acts of kindness he showed others after all.

Pure T0rture

You will be shown

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:15 pm
User Image
Niji Han
Little Lost Kitten

XXXXXX"Well, grass would be my friend if the people here didn't like to control where it grows by putting all this dumb stone around." the girl nodded with a pout, scratching the hidden half of her face as she glanced back to the patch of sidewalk where she'd landed.
XXXXXX"i'd really appreciate the help with the bandages. i've never been very good at this.... Nii-san tends to get over protective and always wants to do it himself." she sighed, tugging lightly at the bandages that were falling off her arms.
XXXXXX"sorry.... for snapping at you... i get a little irritated when i can't understand people."

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:49 pm

User Image

Giving a light chuckle, Seda sat down beside the girl and began gently removing the bandages from her arm. "Agreed. Humans wouldn't understand the consequences if it slapped them in the face. That's why nature strikes back like it does," he purred almost mischievously before pausing long enough to brush Ross' hair out of his face. His hair could get really annoying sometimes. Keeping the girl's hand up on his knee, he carefully wrapped her arm back up while doing his best not to hurt her. "I could show you how to do all of this too if you'd like me to. I had to teach Ross and that, my dear, is not an easy task when you're occupying the same body. He's about as good at wielding bandages and antibacterial pastes as a toddler with Elmer's glue a duct tape. He'd do better with the duct tape in my personal opinion. I can't stay out for long periods of time after all..."

Finishing with his readjustment of the girl's bandagings, he set his hand in hers and gave it a slight shake. "I'm Seda and the far more shy version of me is Ross. We understand the whole temper that comes with frustration thing seeing as I tend to blow up at times too. I've made him cry without meaning to. It's- a pleasure to meet you. You need help with anything else? And um... Seda's having a coughing fit right now, but give him a few minutes to catch his breath and he'll be alright to show you how to do the bandages. I'm terrible with anything medical..."

Pure T0rture

You will be shown

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:58 pm
User Image
Niji Han
Little Lost Kitten

XXXXXX"I'm Niji. its nice to meet you too. I think i'm alright... but i still need lunch..." the tween mumbled glancing back to the apple tree she'd been climbing in. it would be rude of her to just leave when they were in the middle of a conversation, but now that she was properly bandaged up, she wanted to get lunch.
turning back to Ross, she rose an eyebrow. "is seda okay?" she asked, watching him carefully.

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:54 am

User Image

"Lunch? Oh right. That's the other name for dinner. I um... I could help you with getting dinner if you'd like. Besides that, I'm pretty sure I'm taller than you so reaching an apple or two to pacify your hunger shouldn't be an issue until you can get a better meal," Ross asked curiously at first before it clicked a second later. He'd always called it dinner so the term lunch sounded rather foreign to him much as it would Seda. The only difference was Seda wouldn't be stutter-stepping his way through this conversation like he was. Why was he so calm about things all the time?

Catching the girl's question, he seemed to think for a moment before glancing off to the side at the ground with his smile having vanished completely. "I... Don't really know. He's been with me since I was little, but he's always had issues with his health. He couldn't even control my body until a year or two after he'd attached himself to me. His presence has always been very faint and he's told me that it's because his health was deteriorating rapidly before he attached himself to me and that it was supposed to correct itself when we joined together, but that didn't quite happen. He gets overworked so easily I don't like letting him take control over my body seeing as he needs all the strength he can just to talk to me in my head, but he's a stubborn jackass on most occasions to the point of just collapsing on me. That isn't a fun catch, by the way. For now, however, he's just trying to breathe normally again. I can see him in my head sometimes, y'know. It's like a simple white room with a single door on the wall and no windows and on the floor is a dingy looking mattress that he's normally resting upon... Should something occur, however, he becomes rather active in that room if he doesn't just go through the door entirely. When he exits the room, he takes control over my body, and yet if he's just looking out the door, he can see everything I can. It's pretty strange to me and yet pretty cool to me, but others have considered me as crazy because I've told them about these things..."

Pure T0rture

You will be shown

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:54 pm
User Image
Niji Han
Little Lost Kitten

XXXXXX"no it's okay, I want to get it myself. Can't let a tree beat me that easily." She smiled, rocking on her heels.
"If you don't think you're crazy, then it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, does it?. After all, of o believed every person who told me I was hopeless just because I'm deaf in one ear and blind in one eye, I'd never get anything done because I wouldn't have the confidence I have now." she grinned, pulling her hair out of her face with a headband to reveal the fading claw shaped scars that decorated the left half of her face.

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:54 am

User Image
                                Smiling at Niji's response albeit only faintly, Ross stood up once again and nodded slightly even though he practically towered over her even in the bit of a slouch. "Then I'll remain to catch you should you fall again. I wouldn't feel right just up and walking away from a sweet, injured young lady that may be defiant of nature winning such as yourself. I know I certainly don't like falling from trees and based upon your hostile comments on the tree from earlier, I can only assume you don't like it either. If it'll avoid you getting hurt, I wouldn't mind standing around to catch you if you fall again. It's not like I have much to do here besides attending a nearly empty school and the only person I know besides you and Seda has already run off to do other things," Ross suggested while trying to tune out the scars on the girl's face. As Seda would expect from him, however, he'd begun scratching at scars hidden beneath the long black sleeves of his jacket. He didn't want to be rude and ask her to keep her scars out of view due to how uncomfortable they made him feel especially not after she'd just helped what low self-esteem he had rise ever so slightly by her comments on his psychological sanity. "You're right. If one believes everything one's told, the true potential would never be accomplished. It does make my day though to hear that I'm not crazy for believing a demon's possessing me. My own mother sent me to a loony bin because I told her Seda had asked me to attend a funeral for him and I ended up away from home for three days. Then from there, the doctor there was always calling me crazy and eventually Seda broke me out. They're terrible places, insane asylums. If it weren't for Seda, I'd probably have truly gone insane."

Coughing lightly to the side, the dark haired male's smile became rather serious again while crossing his arms over his chest. "Jesus, he's such a chatter box once he gets started with his nervous babbling. Sorry about dropping out on you so suddenly. It happens more often than not much like how Ross always seems so twitchy when they move their hands to the sides, over or out towards him yet even more so when he attempts conversation. I will say, in accordance to your comment of not caring what others think, that you are rather intelligent. While one might think disabilities are a hindrance, it is actually those with disabilities who are more dangerous. In simpler terms, those missing one of their five senses adapt and overcome their obstacles and that's what makes them stronger. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, no?" Seda smirked for a brief moment after clearing his throat. Removing a water bottle from Ross' coat pocket, he took a swig before capping the bottle off again and returning it from where it came from. Ugh... He felt so dizzy it wasn't funny. At least he was giving Ross the control over the torso so he could fulfill his promise of catching Miss Niji if she fell from the tree again.

Pure T0rture

You will be shown

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:05 pm
User Image
Niji Han
Little Lost Kitten

XXXXXXNodding the kitten gave him a large grin. "that's exactly what i always say~! i just wish i could convince my brother of that." she shrugged, wandering back to the tree. "you want me to get you an apple? or are you good?" she asked, cracking her knuckles.

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:53 pm

User Image
                                "That's askin' for a miracle. Siblings don't listen, especially between the eldest child and the baby. I wish I could've gotten through my sister's thick skull, but for now she thinks I'm dead which is a very good thing. Once she realizes I'm alive, however, I'm going to have to protect this hippie from her wrath. At least your brother is trying to protect you. Too much protection and too little protection can end up with catastrophic results. I'm still teaching this giant lug how to use a sword and a crossbow. His argument is "why can't we be civil and talk things out?" and I partly want to set him up in front of a couple demons so he can understand that demons have an unspoken rule of keeping themselves alive while taking out those of higher rank so they can be the most powerful. He's naïve to put it simply," Seda responded with a snicker only to lightly shake his head at her offer for food. He feared he would end up upchucking what little Ross had in his stomach as it was with how he was feeling right now. Glancing briefly at the tree, he held up a finger to the multi-color haired girl before stepping slightly to the side and crouching a bit to see the branches better. "I'm good on the food issue. I'll probably hurl if I eat anything right now. I will suggest starting with the branch I'm directly under though. It has a bunch of routes to take while also giving other branches to help support yourself. We've slept in a bunch of trees so I thought I'd give you some advice on climbing a tree."

Standing back up, he lightly made a slight gesture of giving her free reign to climb the apple tree again while he remained below to catch her. He missed having climbed trees back home only to jump on his dad's back as he came home from work, but he knew very well he couldn't return to that anymore. His sister was gone after having tried to kill him and his mother long since gone into a different world altogether. The house was probably only holding spiders and other various insects alongside dust as it's residents by now... Shaking off the thoughts, he briefly cleared his throat as if to keep from coughing.

Pure T0rture

You will be shown

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:19 pm
User Image
Niji Han
Little Lost Kitten

XXXXXX"good idea..." she nodded, tilting her head to the side. smiling to him, she jumped up into the first branch, ignoring the way her arms hurt now that she'd injured them.
"let's see if i can't get there in one piece this time..." she drawled, swinging to get her leg up into the tree next, using her tail to help give herself better balance as she stood and started looking for apples.
".... this is a safe spot, alright. but all the apples here aren't ripe enough.... I'm gonna head higher into the tree." she nodded, looking around at the other branches before spotting an area with a solid supply of apples. "over there, to your left." she called down to him, pushing past the branches to get to the other area.
Once there, she slowly went through, wanting only the perfect apples. "so, how'd you find ross anyways?" she asked softly, looking down at him to make sure she could get the placement right for her next trick. holding the apples in her arms, she blinked and watched them fade away one by one, reappearing on the ground by his feet. one, two, three, fou- oops, that one turned into applesauce. "damnit... i still can't get that right..." she huffed, shaking her head.

Dantes_river

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games