Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:44 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

I no longer kill out of Anger :
I only try to Survive
And I try to Remember what it means to be Alive

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
00000000000000000000000000000000000000I will continue to live , remembering what I have done and what I have taken.

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image
                                                            Caesar's hands returned to his pockets as he hid half of his face behind his scarf. He had been able to withstand the cold before, but that was long before he met Adler. He didn't find it too appealing anymore. So he buries his face into his scarf and lets his growing raven colored hair cover the majority of his ears.

Feeling eyes turn to him, he turned his attention back to Adler as the man started to speak of leaving the park. He really liked walking through the park, but Adler seemed to want to leave due to the cold.
                                                            "Didn't I pick twice already?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:26 am
tiny14xx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ɗr. Ϝields

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Fields crossed his arms and furrowed his brows in thought. "Vell, ein know you picked the bar, und ein picked here. Vhat vas the second area you picked?" he asked and looked down at the demon. On that note, where was even another place to go? He had been more places around this city in one week than he had, well, ever since the first day he moved! It just proved that the young (looking) ones liked to get out more than people his age.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:51 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

I only try to Survive

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
00000000000000000000000000000000000000I will continue to live , remembering what I have done and what I have taken.

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image
                                                            The demon had to admit that Adler had a point. He tried to remember if there really was a place he had picked before the bar, but he couldn't. Maybe he imagined it? Or was he just too distracted by the previous conversation?

The idea of creating something...it was both thrilling yet scary. What if he made something that became bad, or something that was more unnatural than him? Or worse, what if Decius caught wind of the new creature and pursued it? This thought made the demon stop for a moment. Decius was scary. He would at least admit that much to himself. He was supposed to be human, but there really was no telling what he was.

Trying not to worry Fields, the demon sighed and shook his head, trying to focus on the current situation as he turned back to his lover. It wasn't going happen any time soon so it wasn't something he didn't have to worry about at the moment.
                                                            "I don't really know of any other locations in this town. Maybe we can walk around the town a bit until we see something?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:37 pm
tiny14xx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ɗr. Ϝields

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

It took Fields a few steps to realize that the demon was not at his side. He stopped and turned just in time to see the expression on his face. What was that? That was an emotion he never saw on Caesar before. It was... troubled? No. Upset? Not that either. What was it, and what made him look like that? A memory? Would he even be willing to talk about it? After waiting for the demon to catch up, he advanced a few more steps before letting his thoughts overcome him.
"You look troubled. Is anyzing wrong?" he asked while trying to look at nonchalant as possible.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:49 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

I only try to Survive

User Image
                                                            When Fields didn't respond to his statement, he pout, thinking he was being ignored, but then he registered what Fields said. He wanted to tell the man about his worries with Decius and the idea of him creating a living creature. But in the back of his mind, he knew he shouldn't. Fields really freaked out before, it was a bad idea to bring back the topic. If he told him his fear, Adler might think that he was really considering the idea. He didn't want to make things between then complicated so he shook his head with a small sigh. "No, I am fine love. Just have a lot on my mind you know? So much has happened lately that I have a lot to think about now."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:48 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

"The science of it all is simple."

Alan kicked the ground as he stomped past the park, stopping once to cross his arms and growl a little under his breath. "Stupid Reed, thinking he knows everything," he grunted, adjusting his coat before starting to stomp again. Stupid Reed!

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:10 pm
Mayah Playah

Caius Strauss
User Image

The silver-haired Raven Mocker watched Alan from afar, interested in the tantrum he seemed to be throwing. Did he hear him right? Did he heard the name Reed being uttered? Did this fellow have any connections to that dreadful hunter? With narrowed eyes, the man hopped off the tree branch he hid in and made his way to the younger male.
"Excuse me," his gentle voice called out once he was three feet away. Upon closer inspection, he looked as youthful as the scientist, though he carried himself differently, more mysteriously. "Did you say "Reed" earlier?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:17 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

Alan jumped a little at the voice, not expecting to be spoken to. He looked up at the man approaching him, taking several steps back and watching him suspiciously. "That depends on who's asking," he answered, swallowing hard and not letting his gaze stray from the strange man.

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:29 pm
Mayah Playah

¢aius ʂtrauss
User Image

"Ah, let me introduce myself." Wrapping an arm around his waist, the man bowed gracefully then stood back up to his full height. "My name is Caius Strauss. I am an... old acquaintance of Reed's. I came here hoping to find him, but I still haven't seen him."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:32 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

The scientist nodded at Caius, deciding not to bow purely because he knew he'd fall over. "I'm Alan. I don't know where Reed is, I just left him. " He turned, pointing in the direction of the hospital. "He might be over there, but I'm afraid I really can't help you, Mr. Strauss."

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:40 pm
Mayah Playah

¢aius ʂtrauss
User Image

The graceful look on Caius's face turned cold when he heard his answer. "Is that so?" he murmured and looked towards the hospital. He kept staring for a moment, but then looked back at Alan. "Tell me, how do you know Reed? Are you two close?"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:47 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

"I guess you could say that," he shrugged, looking back to the man. "We both work at the same school, and we've grown rather close over the past few months." He wouldn't dare admit that they were dating just yet. This man was Reed's friend, not his, and it wasn't his place.

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:58 pm
Mayah Playah

¢aius ʂtrauss
User Image

"Close, you say?" mused the man as he advanced a step forward. The grace and mysterious charm he had grew cold and malicious as he made his way to the scientist. There was something dark flashing in his eyes. "If something were to happen to you, would he come for you in a heartbeat?"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:02 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

He blushed, looking down at his feet. "I don't know. I mean, I like to think so- hey, what's up with you?" Looking back up, he took another step back, a little unnerved by the man. "Maybe I should go."

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:30 am
Mayah Playah

¢aius ʂtrauss
User Image

"Leaving so soon? But you just got here!" Caius said, continuing to advance menacingly. He stopped suddenly and turned his head, burping into a fist. "Well look at that." he smirked after his burp and looked down at Alan. "It looks like someone close by is about to die." He reached for the scientist.
Suddenly, there was a loud bang, and a cut on Caius' arm. The man took a step back and gripped his bleeding arm, looking from the cut to the direction he was attacked from.
"Stay away from him." another voice said from behind Alan. It was Reed, but he wasn't his usual goofy, jolly self. He looked very serious, and very angry. In his held out hand was an unusual gun that looked more like a clarinet folded in half.
"Reed." breathed smiling Caius. "You're so angry. Have I interrupted a hunt of yours? It'd be an awful shame if you couldn't get your target." The longer he spoke, the angrier he got, himself.

User Image

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces