Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:43 pm
User Image
Alice was on a branch on a tree and she was sitting by a hill not far from the boys but pretty far she did not know they were here but she came here to think but she decide
"I do not care if i am judge by my gender i will fight them ..as soon as i get a little more stronger!!"
She smiled
And then she looekd at the sky
"I guess Jesse hates me now."
'She was sad she felt like he hated her but she never got ot tell him that and that made her sad
"maybe i can get over him or something........."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:58 pm
User Image

Jesse Summers

☣☠☣

” you wanna meet them? Give me a sec.” He said as he once again put a pair of finger to his right temple.” Yeah girls come to the play I got somebody you should meet…he may did help Rosie” He send them both that mental message still not sure if Tobias was hurt or not.They’ll be here in a bit. And there were He could see one short ebony hair girl next to a blonde taller one.

☣☠☣

User Image

Rosemary Summers

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

Rosemary was the first to speak,” Hey Jesse what up with getting into my head…who did you want us to meet? She said before she heard the sound of Alice’s voice making her groan.Great she’s here…

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

User Image

Emily Summers

☮⋆❀⋆♡⋆❀⋆☼

Emily light hit Rosemary shoulder for her reaction too Alice’s voice.” Be nice Rosemary.” Looking over at the boy who stormed off at the café shop earlier she waves.

☮⋆❀⋆♡⋆❀⋆☼

MissRazorblades

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:01 pm
User Image
"Alice read Rosemary voice
"She hates me too."
Alice SLOWLY WALKED AWAY FROM THEM LEAVING A LETTER BEHIND THAT WAS FOR Jesse
She ran form the site and just sat some where else by far away from them  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:05 pm
User Image
Tobias Halliwell

Tobias looked surprised when Jesse said his sisters would be there in a minute. How? he wondered. Then as they showed up, he realized what just happened.

"Telepaths." he said with an intrigued smile. "Very cool." He nodded to the dark haired sister and returned the wave of the blonde sister.

MangaManda24

IRL Bookworm

13,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MissRazorblades

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:20 pm
User Image

Jesse Summers

☣☠☣

” Yepp it’s pretty cool all of uu can talk to one another in our heads…well only if we include Rosie here. She just and elementalist and a medium. He said patting the short ebony hair sister. Hearing something in the distance.” Excuse me for a sec.” He said as he went to see who it was.

☣☠☣

User Image

Rosemary Summers

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

Rosemary waves his brother hand away as he patted her head. ”Ello, I’m Rosemary nice to meet you.”

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

User Image

Emily Summers

☮⋆❀⋆♡⋆❀⋆☼

Emily smiles as he waves back at her,” And I’m Emily just call me Emi though.”

☮⋆❀⋆♡⋆❀⋆☼

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:25 pm
User Image
Tobias Halliwell

Tobias extended his hand to each of the sisters, first Emily, then Rosemary. "Tobias Halliwell." he said as he took Emi's hand. "And the pleasure is all mine." He took Rosemary's hand. He smiled at them both.

He won't admit it, even to himself, but Tobias can be a bit of a flirt: another thing that stayed the same after he turned.

MangaManda24

IRL Bookworm

13,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:27 pm
User Image
"i wonder why my sister packed this for me.."
She looked at eh outfit minus the ears
".........its very blue."
She looked at herself
Alice snag this song the her self
she was pretty far away from them and she was smiling the letter she dropped for Jesse was a love letter
she did not know she dropped it  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:47 pm
User Image

Emily Summers

☮⋆❀⋆♡⋆❀⋆☼

Emily smiles as she shakes him hand softly with a tint of blush on her face.” Awwh that’s sweet of you to say.”

☮⋆❀⋆♡⋆❀⋆☼

User Image

Rosemary Summers

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

Rosemary notice how cold he was too the touch when he took her hand firmly shaking it.” Like wise “ She said in her normal meek but confident tone.

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

User Image

Jesse Summers

☣☠☣

Jesse was looking around to seeing who was there. Seeing no one around. He was just going to go back to his new friend and sisters but as he was walking he felt some sticking to his shoe. Looking down he saw an envelope and down he picks it up, studying it.

☣☠☣

MissRazorblades

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:56 pm
User Image
Alice was going to burn the letter but she could not find it
"No way!!Must find it!!"
Alice started to look around  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:58 pm
User Image
Tobias Halliwell

Tobias winked and Emi. He looked around to see where Jesse had run off to, and saw him a distance away. He sighed. I wonder what he's doing... He thought.

Just then Tobias felt a wave of pain in his head. Oh, crap! he thought when he realized that it had been a while since he'd "eaten." (He was still getting used to the the whole "feeding" time frame vampires live by.)

"I hate to be rude," he began to the sisters, "But I must get going. It was lovely meeting the both of you." He smiled at them again, feeling another wave of pain an wincing a little. "Please tell Jesse that I'll catch up with him tomorrow...And hopefully with you two as well." He smiled and waved at them, then ran off at vampire speed to find a meal donor for the night.

MangaManda24

IRL Bookworm

13,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MissRazorblades

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:00 pm
User Image

Jesse Summers

☣☠☣

Jesse didn’t see who it was addressed to so he shoved it into his inner jacket pocket. Planning on asking around a little bit, before taking it to the lost and found office he was side someone was looking for it.

☣☠☣

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:58 am
User Image
The letter had Jesse name on it and Alice feelings in it about him and she was walking around looking for the letter
"Where did it go?"  

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ii Kawaii Alice

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:38 am
User Image
Alice started to look around until she saw Jesse and ducked
What if he has it!! Alice hopes he does not open it but she justs hides  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:42 am
User Image

Jesse Summers

☣☠☣

Jesse didn’t see who it was addressed because he step on the name making it too hard to read. Looking to see his friend and sisters had disappeared,”Damn could have giving me a heads up.” Shrugging it off her walks off around campus.

☣☠☣

MissRazorblades

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas