Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:23 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

"There's only one person who really matters to me..."

"Did you say it, or did you say that you needed to explain things to me?" she asked, wanting further clarification. Dana could wait right here as he went back to his room to tell them that he's meant to be with her and all that fun stuff.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:33 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

For some reason, Roy felt as if a wall had been broken. A fourth one of some type. Irritation set in.
"You can't be serious." the king said and let go of Dana. "All we did was catch up. No of us made a move, none of us talked about relationships, and when we did I talked only about you. And you're still doubting me." It wasn't a question. He sighed while shaking his head and turned around. His exhaustion from this entire day had taken its toll on his tolerance. He had literally ran around the entire city to try and find Dana, getting denied the chance to speak each time he made contact with her, and now she still believed there was something between him and the twins.
Deep down he could understand. They had no one in three years and the first person they chose to see was their ex-boyfriend. But what difference did that make if he clearly didn't love them back? It was almost like he had just mentioned that earlier.

"Only you can control that."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:48 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

"Of course I am!" she said, crossing her arms as he released her. "I mean, imagine us switching places. Imagine falling in love for the first time in your life and opening yourself up to me, and then walking into my apartment and finding not just one, but two of my ex-boyfriends, sitting there and waiting for me like no time had ever passed. Forgive me for being cautious, but you're kind of the first guy I've ever felt this this towards and I wasn't prepared for such an obstacle so early into this." She looked away, pursing her lips. "If they were a crazy blonde who boils rabbit and stabs people in bathtubs, I'd probably handle it a little easier."
Dana moved to sit on the fountain's ledge, her hands in her lap and her eyes on her hands. "I know I seem all self-confident and cr-p, but the truth is that the second I saw those girls sitting in your room, I felt like it was your way of trying to show me that I wasn't enough. Sounds crazy, I know, but it wouldn't be the first time a guy's done that to me."

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:06 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

Roy turned around again to look at Dana, only softer this time. He expected her to have a legion of exes, not for him to be the first one she loved. Or that someone had actually pulled a stunt like this on her before.
He walked over to her and sat down beside her, resting his forearms on his knees. "Trust me, you're more than enough for me. Sometimes you're too much." he joked with a half-hearted smile. He put an arm around her shoulders. "I'm sorry. I'll talk to them and clear it up. Why don't you come with so you can see for yourself?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:15 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

She leaned into Roy, her eyes rising to gaze at his annoyingly handsome face. "Do you think that's a good idea?" she asked, although Dana definitely wanted to go and witness this herself.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:48 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

"Whether it is or isn't, it should be done." Roy said as he looked forward, letting memories of the park flood his mind. "I'm just trying to decide on how exactly to tell them. I told them they could use my hotel room until I got back, but it'd be awkward if I brought you with me and told them, "Hey, just wanted to clarify that I'm over the both of you. Get out.""

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:51 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

"Well, you could always just let them use it for tonight and stay in my room with me," she suggested, blushing a tiny bit. Nothing would probably happened, but just the idea of sleeping in Roy's arms again was enough to fill her with glee.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas