Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:19 pm
I am think of whether I should make my own christian guild. I want to share my love for Christ with the rest of Gaia but I am not sure if I should. What do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:17 pm
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩
maybe you could propose yourself for part of the crew in this guild instead?
they are asking for someone here... but i dunno, i'm just a member.  

Lusitana

Invisible Shapeshifter

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:44 pm

There are many, many, many, many...

*Four Hours Later*

...many Christian guilds out there. What's wrong with this one? You can share your love of Christ with the rest of gaia through this guild. You can donate to this guild to work toward the outreach ministry charity. You can develop outreach ministry plans in towns and/or the forums. You can become a member of the crew and help us continue to provide good services to the rest of the guild. You can participate in and/or start your own discussions and debates. And any time you have a prayer, you can post it in the prayer requests subforum.

If you want to make another Christian guild, that's fine. But I don't think you really should. There are so many Christian guilds out there as it is--yours would just be another one.

Think of it in terms of churches. Instead of deciding to start your own church (there are SO MANY out there all ready), put your efforts and focus into the ministry of a particular church.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:00 pm
Very true Scarlet I realize that. What you said is actually my main reason for not doing it. But I know this is true about churches;you know how people find one certain one that they seem to feel more confortable. I think it might be the same with guilds.  

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:04 pm
Riku Elmwick
Very true Scarlet I realize that. What you said is actually my main reason for not doing it. But I know this is true about churches;you know how people find one certain one that they seem to feel more confortable. I think it might be the same with guilds.

Do you not feel comfortable in this guild? If so, you can talk about it. There is a guild member feedback thread. If there is something you'd like to see done in the guild, post it there. I should send that out as an announcement.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:54 am
Riku Elmwick

I am simply going to echo Scarlett's question - do you not feel comfortable here?

I want all to be comfortable.  

squeakygirl
Captain

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:09 am
Of course I feel confortable dont get me wrong. I love this guild and you guys have helped me in a lot of ways.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:16 pm
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩
i satrted once a guild and it's not what i was expecting. the beginning is allways boring, no one's there, etc... and it was a guild which only one other similar exists. imagine one with so many similar ones! i'd say leave it, don't bother yourself with that and, if you want to serve as part of a crew, well maybe you can proove it here and ask to be part of this crew, with such brilliant leaders! smile  

Lusitana

Invisible Shapeshifter

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:23 am
The way I look at it, go for it if you want to. If you feel it is God's calling, do it! There are many Christian guilds, and each is a bit different in some way or another. If you want to, you should! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:15 am
I sent a reguest to be a crew member.  

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
ADVICE

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers