Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Stage Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:45 pm
User Image
A large outdoor stage where local bands play, and sometimes plays are held or movies screened.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:49 pm
-lila jumps onto the stage and begins dancing a ballet-  

kenziegirl121

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • First step to fame 200

MissRazorblades

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:55 pm
User Image

Rosemary Summers

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

Rosemary after saying her goodbye to her brother and her new friend Poison she decided to take her guitar and herself to the stage to do some thinking. It was so quiet, peaceful and empty, to most people, but she could see all the spirits and ghost who didn’t know how to leave midpoint. Walking up to the stage, she hops on she, setting her guitar in her lap as her finger plucked at the strings plays To Zanarkand. Not noticing the girl dancing.

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:57 pm
User Image
Skyler Uotoni

Skyler walked to the stage hesitantly,taking a seat.Se took a deep breath and watched the two.Lila was dancing beautifully as Rosemary strummed lightly,keeping a perfect beat.Skyler smiled,and fidgeted with her ear's slightly,showing she was nervous.

"I-I'll just go..o-once there done..."She whispered to herself,biting her bottom lip as she thought about singing in public.She had never done it,for she was scared no one would like her voice.

User Image  

Poetic Pockii

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

MissRazorblades

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:22 pm
User Image

Rosemary Summers

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

Rosemary open her eyes for a moment seeing the long green hair girl. Giving her a light not of her head as she keeps playing her guitar.” Ello.”

☮⋆♬⋆♡⋆♬⋆✌

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Poison Shi

Don't worry... I'm harmless...

Poison walked over and looked around. "How did I not notice this?" She laughed lightly and set her guitar down, comfortable sitting in the shadows without being noticed.

Until you Piss me off. Then I'm most definitely Poison...

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

AnimentalCosplayer

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:32 pm
Phoenix walked up to the stage and sat down on the edge, ignoring the other people.
User Image

Pierce smiled and ran up to the stage and jumped up. He sat down in the middle and said "Wow, this is really big."
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:52 am
-lila jumps off the stage and sits down and takes out a book-  

kenziegirl121

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • First step to fame 200

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:42 am
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi leaned against a nearby tree, observing the one called Phoenix. There was something about him that Seishi found suspicious. He decided to confront the boy. He walked though the tree and emerged from it. He jumped on to the stage and pointed to the boy. "You. State your name and business in this world. You obviously don't belong among these mortals." He said, feeling slightly hypocritical. He was a God on Earth.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:53 am
Phoenix looked at Seishi. He blinked and said ''Phoenix. My buiseness is my buisness."He looked forward again.

Pierce cocked his head in confusion at them.  

AnimentalCosplayer

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

kenziegirl121

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:57 am
-lila looked up from her reading and watched the boys-  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:59 am
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi narrowed his eyes. "As the God of Destruction and Grim Reaper, your business is my business." He said, his hand drifting to his black book. He flipped through. "You aren't in this book, which means one of two things. One, you have no soul, two, you're not of this world. Is it one, two, or both?" He asked, shooting him a look.  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

AnimentalCosplayer

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:02 am
Phoenix rolled his eyes and said. "Maybe one or maybe two. I don't know." He looked back at him then sighed "Two, alright."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:06 am
-lila gets up and sits on the stage-  

kenziegirl121

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • First step to fame 200

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:09 am
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi smiled and put away the book. He then reached for a white book. He flipped through it. "Aha! We have a winner." He said, showing the book to the boy. "So, Hades, what are you doing here?" He asked, pointing to Phoenix. "I'll tell you what. You're violating rule four hundred and ninety six of Code of the Gods. 'Each God or Goddess and their offspring is assigned a domain or a list of places where they are allowed, one of them always being the Kingdom. Should a God or Goddess violate this rule, they may be punished how the Greater Gods see fit.' You should be in your own domain, watching over the souls of the damned." He said, closing his book.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff