Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Stage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnimentalCosplayer

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:18 am
Phoenix stood up and turned to look at him. "Apears you have confused something. I am merrely half a God. Not whole. So, techinally, I am not violating that rule."
"There are rules?"Pierce thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:19 am
Seishi Kanshisa

User Image"Are you or are you not Hades or the son of Hades?" He asked, putting his hand down. He shot a glance towards Pierce. He heard his thoughts by looking in to his eyes. "There are more rules than you can imagine." He answered.  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

AnimentalCosplayer

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:26 am
"Son. That's what demi-god means."Phoenix replied.

Pierce pouted "Rules suck. They restrain us from doing what we want to do."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:26 am
-lila stands up- why would it matter to you if he was hades or the son of hades  

kenziegirl121

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • First step to fame 200

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:28 am
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi chuckled. "Gods, Goddesses, AND THEIR OFFSPRING." He said, pointing to the rule. He then turned to face the girl. "Shut up or I'll take your soul right now, mortal." He said to her, the message not only coming out of his mouth, but in to her mind. He did that to make his point extra clear, sometimes.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:36 am
to bad i am not a mortal  

kenziegirl121

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • First step to fame 200

AnimentalCosplayer

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:37 am
"Don't talk to her like that."Phoenix said. "And why should we, the demi-gods, have to obey the rules, too? They got out of our lives and stay out."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:12 am
User Image
Artemis
Heir to 与党の王国

Artemis flew in shifting from an owl back to a human."Aha!That's why it was so loud."She stated under her breath,looking at the three of them bicker with a blank expression on her face.Un-furling her wings into her back,Artemis sighed and made her way over to the three."Why such noise?"She asked,raising an eyebrow as she glanced between Seishi,to Phoenix,to Lila.

私は、王国を決まりなきごとくあなた相続人をアルテミスをしています。私は若い年齢で撮影され、反乱の叫びは私の復讐を計画します。

人疲れきっている、心配しないでください。私は多くの傷を収集するために聞いて、私と私たちに値する取り戻すために...

Poetic Pockii

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:27 am
Rose & Lilly

User Image
we may be flowers...

the twins smiled and walked over to the stage. sitting down on the very edge of it and talking to eachother in quick, excited whispers.

but that doesn't mean we're delicate.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Poison Shi

Don't worry... I'm harmless...

Poison looked up and tilted her head. Wow... suddenly got loud...

Until you Piss me off. Then I'm most definitely Poison...

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:37 pm
Rose & Lilly

User Image
we may be flowers...

Rose and Lilly stood up and glanced around. "this place" "is so" "boring." they frowned and walked away, holding hands and humming softly.

but that doesn't mean we're delicate.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Poison Shi

Don't worry... I'm harmless...

Poison sighed and tapped her guitar she smiled and started singing, without actually playing any music.

Until you Piss me off. Then I'm most definitely Poison...

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

CheshireKitten13

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:26 pm
User Image

Friday
~Love is a strong word~

Friday heard a noise and decided she'd fallow it, when she stumbled apon a group of people. They seemed to be in an arguement, and thinking she could smoothe things over and possibily make some friends she walked over to them, arriving on the left side of Seishi. She smiled softly and asked,"What seems to be the problem?"Friday tucked a lock of her long pink hair behind her ear.

~But I'm Strong~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:20 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi chuckled and shook his head. "Foolish Demi-Gods... You think that just because you aren't fully God doesn't mean you have a responsibility? You should be down in the Underworld helping your father until he's decommissioned. Because when he is, someone needs to take over. An if nobody is in charge of the Underworld, all Hell, literally, breaks loose." He said, releasing a sigh. "Of course, if you'd rather go around play acting a tough guy with your brother, I could just rip open your chest and send you to Hell as a spirit, rather than as a God." He said, black shadows beginning to form in to the shape of a pole in his hands. Seishi looked to his left. "What do you want? Let the Gods talk, mortal."  

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

Poetic Pockii

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:38 pm
User Image
Artemis
Heir to 与党の王国

Artemis twitched; and raised an eyebrow."What is going on!?"She asked again,trying to keep her calm..instead of completely blowing up on them.She sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose,before looking back up."So..this is about doing his job..."She muttered,closing her eyes before turning to Phoenix."What is your position as a Demi-god...And you!"She turned back to Seishi."What is your position to tell him he is not doing his job right?i understand that he is not following the rules;but where do you come in play?"Artemis raised and eyebrow and placed a hand on her hip.

私は、王国を決まりなきごとくあなた相続人をアルテミスをしています。私は若い年齢で撮影され、反乱の叫びは私の復讐を計画します。

人疲れきっている、心配しないでください。私は多くの傷を収集するために聞いて、私と私たちに値する取り戻すために...

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff