Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Stage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:46 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi sighed. "Hey, I just don't want Hell on Earth." He muttered.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:56 pm
User Image
Artemis
Heir to 与党の王国

Artemis chuckled lightly."Yah yah,just mind your own business;I'm sure he's doing his job just fine."She reassured him,smiling before,turning back around.She took a few steps and turned back,looking up at the stage."Nice.."She complimented,shrugging her shoulders.Artemis smiled,and shielded her eyes from the light with her hand.

私は、王国を決まりなきごとくあなた相続人をアルテミスをしています。私は若い年齢で撮影され、反乱の叫びは私の復讐を計画します。

人疲れきっている、心配しないでください。私は多くの傷を収集するために聞いて、私と私たちに値する取り戻すために...

Poetic Pockii

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

AnimentalCosplayer

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:00 am
Phoenix jumped down from the stage and muttered "Pierce, we're leaving."He kept walking.

Pierce silently followed him. He looked back and shook his head. "They struck a nerve."he thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:37 pm
User Image
Friday
~Love is a strong word~
Hanging her head, Friday felt a little ashamed as everybody in the group left. She had been a bit helpless in the situation. Maybe I need to be a bit more bold...She thought. Though Seishi remained, Friday had no idea how to stike up a conversation with him, or anyone else that matter. She began to feel quite uncomfortable with just standing in silence, though she didn't want to leave in fear that he might actully say something to her. Shifting from foot to foot, Friday sighed.
~So I'll try to be strong~

CheshireKitten13

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:01 am
Seishi Kanshisa

User ImageSeishi's eyes wandered to the girl named Friday who was standing next to him. "...Um... Human girl? Why are you standing so close to me?" He asked, taking a step back. Seishi gets claustrophobic easily.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am
User Image
Friday
~Love is a strong word~
Friday's eyes widened in panic. Had she been standing that close? She hadn't relized. She took a few steps back, her face now scarlet."I-I'm sorry, I didn't know..."No knowing what else to say, Friday bit her lip.
~So I'll try to be strong for the people I love~

CheshireKitten13

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:26 am
Demonicos walked outside and saw the stage. He saw a bunch of people talking. He walked up to Friday and Seishi. "Excuse me, do you know anyone here by the name of 'Rune' by any chance?" he asked as he looked at them.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:38 am
Seishi Kanshisa

User Image
Seishi sighed. More people...? Damn it... He thought. "No. Never heard of a kid named Rune." He said, turning his attention back to the girl. "Next time, just... Don't go so close to me."

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:40 am
He sighed. "Alright, thanks for your help anyway." he said as he turned around and started walking.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:43 am
User Image
Friday
~Love is a strong word~
Rune's a pretty name,Friday thought quietly. She nodded anyways. When being adressed by Seishi, Friday nodded again. She'd have to remember to keep a little more distance between them, when ever she was around.  

CheshireKitten13

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:52 am
Demonicos laughed a bit at Friday's thought.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:05 pm
User Image
Friday
~Love is a strong word~
Friday wanted to laugh along, but not knowing what it was he was laughing at, she bit her lip. Had she done something, say something wrong?"Um...What's so funny?"She asked timidly. She glanced over at Seishi wondering if he knew.
~So I'll try to be strong for the people I love~

CheshireKitten13

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:06 pm
Seishi Kanshisa

User Image
Seishi sighed. "So, human girl... Are you just gonna... Stand there...?" He asked, cocking his head to the right a bit.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:08 pm
Demonicos looked over at Friday. "I heard your thoughts about Rune being a pretty name. He's my brother, which pretty much explains why i'm looking for him."
User Image  

Grandmaster Rune

Shadowy Rogue

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

CheshireKitten13

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:15 pm
User Image
Friday

Curoiusity burned dully in the back of her mind."You can read minds,"Friday stated and pointed at Demonicos,"and you, your not human,"she said as she turned towards Seishi,"am I correct?"Friday questioned. She had never met any one who wasn't human.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff