Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Stage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:59 pm
Lena nodded, looked over at Nikolai for a second, then turned back around and kissed John.

Before Damian could see the kiss, he felt something and turned around to see Lili passed out. He took a step towards her, feeling himself gain control again. Something told him to turn around, and so he did, to find his sister kissing the German. That did it. Damian's eyes returned to normal silver, his wings brightened back to white, but the lance was still in his hands. He threw it and it landed close to John. "Boy, you best be sayin' your prayers!!!!" he yelled and started storming towards them.

((hand cramping....gtg....byeee!!!))  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:00 pm
Choas closed his eyes and peeked at Nikolai. "please dont kill us....please dont kill us..." he said
Nikolai looked at Lena, his eyes twitched and breathed out. "is it worth it?" he sighed and walked out.  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:04 pm
john jumped out of the way of the lance "YES" he yelled then say damian running at him "DAMIAN i alrady killed armaggedon and saved your a** once give me a brake once and a while" he said as he started to walk away  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:06 pm
Iris stumbled out of the portal and basically passed out right then and there in her brother and sisters' arms.
"great...." the girl muttered, her unemotional voice ringing louder then she'd ment it to. "she's almost dead." she sighed and looked to the boy.
"i'm gonna do you a favor and not touch her this time....." the boy said, soundign extremly scared as he gazed at the little albino. "you do your stuff...i'mma see what's going on..." he waved to her and then walked over to where Lili was lying on the ground. "she gave an oath to the undead.....why?" he frowned, blowing his hair out of his face as he knelt next to her.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:12 pm
"your lucky my child is hurting..." Taboo said and left, the clone falling to pieces  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:39 pm
Lena smiled when she saw Damian back to normal. She turned around and quickly lost her smile when she saw Nikolai leave. "Nick..." she whispered and looked down. She looked over to where Dragon was and walked up to him. "I'm...I'm sorry if my son gave you any trouble." she told the man next to Dragon and picked Dragon up, trying not to cry in front of him.

Darkness nice! Dragon giggled and moved around.

"Oh no you don't!" Damian fumed. He grabbed John's soldier, spun him around, and punched him in the jaw. After letting out some steam, he finally noticed that he was free. "Hey, I'm back." he muttered and pat John's head. "Say thanks!" he laughed and glared at him again. "But, uh, don't ever try that again." he hissed and looked at Lena. He was about to yell at her, but he decided not to when he saw how sad she was. He turned back around and nearly choked on some air when he saw Lili. "Lili?!" he gasped.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Naughty Detective

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:42 pm
Darkness shook his head in a soft manner
" No prob i love kids..." Darkness said smiling a kind smile as he looked around  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:46 pm
"she's alive..." The boy mumbled as he turned his head to look at Damian. "just passed out..." hesighed and lightly tapped her in the leg with his shoe. "i suppose i shouldn't touch her.... then she'd realy die!" he grinned and turned on his heel, walking back to where his two sisters were.
"nightshade... be nice..." The girl murmured as she continued to heal Iris, her voice sounding very close to that of Johan's.
Iris gave a tiny groan and opened her eyes. "you're one to talk; Snowdrop." she chuckled dryly.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:52 pm
"I'm...uh, I'm Lena." she said and tried to keep Dragon still.

Damian nodded and kneeled down next to Lili. He almost didn't recognize her for a second, she changed so much! He tried to hide his rage when he heard how similar someone sounded to Johan. Although, even though he was under Johan's control a little while ago, he learned a few interesting things.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:54 pm
" I'm Darkness...." he said bowing a bit and noticing the others with a smirk as he looked at the wreckage of the place he shrugged his shoulders  

Naughty Detective

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:02 pm
Chaos put a hand on Lena's shoulder. "Im Chaos..." he sighed "Lena....i know where Nikolai is....wanna try and calm him down?" he looked at her  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:05 pm
"s-sorry... these two are my siblings..." Iris sighed and sat up slowly, still sore from the fight she'd had with Tabbo's little bugs. "meet my brother Nightshade, and my sister Snowdrop.... Life and Death.." she added the last bit and pointed from Snowdrop to Nightshade.
Nightshade gave a small sigh and shook his head. "did you have to teell them i kill people?" he frowned and looked at his feet. "that's not soemthing i like telling others.
"you homo" Snowdrop murmured and shook her head as she stood up, helping Iris to her feet. "just get over it already... you kill and i heal...." she murmured and played with her stark white hair.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:06 pm
Lena turned back to Chaos and nodded. "Of course." she said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:12 pm
Lili shot up when she came too, Damian was lurking over her. Lili's heart about stopped when she saw the worry on his face. "D-Damian.." she muttered softly, trying to gain her strength. The undead skeleton soldiers uneasily glared at Damian, unsure weather to let him stay or pummel him.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:15 pm
"good. oh, and try to speak to him from a distance. for your own safety." he looked at her. "He's at the crystal cave. go to the sparkling lake in the back and and swim all tghe way down. trust me." he nodded and walked off  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games