Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Stage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:21 pm
Lena nodded and looked down at Dragon. "Could you...look after Dragon for me?" she asked. "In case anything happens..."

Damian let out a sigh of relief when she woke up. "Good morning, sunshine!" he laughed at her. "Glad you're back." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:25 pm
Lili just looked at Damian for a few seconds, she sat up then punched him on the shoulder hard. "Idiot!" she growled then leaned over wrapping her arms around his neck hugging him.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:41 pm
"erm Lena? i dont think Nikolai will be there for long..." Chaos sighed  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:43 pm
Lena was already gone when he finished talking.

"He-e-ey!" Damian frowned and rubbed his soldier. He blinked in surprise when she hugged him and awkwardly hugged her back. "Are you bipolar?" he laughed.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:51 pm
Lili smiled weakly "I should be asking you that" she laughed then leaned back to look at him. He looked a bit different. Lili had been gone awhile so it was no surprise. He didnt look much more different though, Lili on the other hand looked like a ghost compared to him, she was sure she wasnt pretty anymore. But what the hay, who would like a Mistress of death anyways.

Just then Rena was walking through the forest along with Gale and Yuki. "Lili!" they called out, Rena had a vision about lili coming back. And she was in trouble.

Lili looked around "D-Damn it" she growled when she heard Rena's voice. She didnt have much longer to stick around, at least not here.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:54 pm
"gee, thanks we feel so loved." Iris muttered sarcastically as she looked to her siblings. "well, we should probably get going..... i doubt you guys wanna talk to me... especially since im the one who brought him back..." she sighed and nodded to Damien before looking to her siblings.
"you have been working on your powers..." Night grinned. "so he was ...dead...?" he smiled softly and glanced at Damien with icey eyes.
"nicely done sis." Snow grinned, her voice still unemotionaly equivilant to Johan's.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:00 pm
Damian looked up at Rena and smiled. "Hey, it's her again." he said and waved at her then looked down at Lili when she swore. "What's up?" he asked, ignoring the icey stare and Johan's voice.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:08 pm
Lili stood up quickly "I have to go, call me later please. And dont tell them where im going or let them see this number" she said quickly and waved her hand. 10 numbers appeared on Damian's left forearm, her cell number. well her new cellphone number. She quickly spun around and almost lost her balance from still being weak. She ran off her feet taking her off someplace. the grass died where she stepped. The skeleton soldiers stabbed their swords into the ground and jumped into the cracked going back to where the lived, the underworld then the cracks closed back up.

Rena stopped beside Damian, Yuki and Gale stopped too. "Where is she going" Rena said worried then looked down at Damian not noticing the numbers on his arm.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:25 pm
Damian studied the number on his arm then quickly pulled his cloak over it when Rena ran up to him. "I don't have a clue." he shrugged and stood up straight. "I don't even know where I am." he admitted. Everything that happened the past few weeks was like a dream.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:31 pm
Rena clenched her fists and muttered something under her breath "jeez" she growled then Gale and Yukito ran off to go look for her. Rena sighed "She wont just stop and talk to us." she growled then had an idea. "She trusts you, please if you find her then ask her whats going on. Dont tell her your asking for us."Rena smiled lightly then took a step back "i hope you figure things out, But unfortunately, Lili knows it all." she said the last bit in a whisper then waved a little. Light shot from the ground and swallowed Rena up, and with that she was gone.

((nerd dont forget brendon's estate ><)  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:31 pm
"you're in the same spot you were when i brought you back to Life Damien..." Iris sighed and walked over to him. "you're even in the middle of the circle i made" she grinned and pointed to his feet.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:42 pm
Damian turned back to face Iris once Rena left. "You brought me back?" he asked incredilously.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:52 pm
"unknowingly...i was doing it for Johan....." She shrugged and rolled his eyes before glancing at her siblings.
"who?" snow asked looking confused as she stepped up to her sister.
"someone evil.. you know her; she likes 'em bad...." Night chuckled and rolled his eyes as he walked up behind the girls.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:04 pm
"Johan..." Damian muttered and put a hand on his forehead, remembering the things he did under his control. "Poor Dragon." he muttered and looked around. "Where is the little guy anyway?" he blinked.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:08 pm
"he was supposed to be being watched by Chaos....." Iris frowned and looked around. "oh crap...someone left the little beast unattended."
"no noe told us who this Johan guy is..." Snowdrop said, her voice still the smae.
{i dunno why but i decided that snow has the same unemotionaly creepy tone as Johan XD }  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games