Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Stage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:10 pm
"Much fun as that sounds, I'm a guy. Spas aren't really my thing. But, if it'll make you happy, we can go, as long as I get to pick the next place."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:13 pm
((I'm off to bed, it's gone past 6am. I'll post here tomorrow, then at the spa. Oui? biggrin ))

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:16 pm
{Ok then, g'night ^-^}  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:53 am
User Image
Amy Edwards

'Okay. Awesome.' a big grin was on Amy's face as she took his hand and lead him away from the stage, talking about all of the different treatments you can get at the spa. 'I'll get all my nails done first, then I guess I'll head off to the jacuzzi and relax. What about you?'

((Post in The Spa. You first. surprised ))

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:07 am
Little Miss Ruth
User Image
Amy Edwards

'Okay. Awesome.' a big grin was on Amy's face as she took his hand and lead him away from the stage, talking about all of the different treatments you can get at the spa. 'I'll get all my nails done first, then I guess I'll head off to the jacuzzi and relax. What about you?'

((Post in The Spa. You first. surprised ))

"I'll probably be in the men's hot spring again, seeing as last time, I didn't get to relax at all," he teased, following her. Adrian knew that he wouldn't be able to really calm down at a spa, but if it made her smile? He'd do anything.
{Sorry I took so long, I was distracted. But never more!!}  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:46 am
Delilah climbed on the abandoned stage and glanced around to make sure a audience was empty. She pulled out her sax and put it together. She blew a couple of notes. After she warmed up she started to play the melody that had been stuck in her head for weeks, months in fact. Ever since Max had died. It was a sweet but yet sad melody. Delilah poured her emotions into the melody and It filled up a air. She continued playing and it slowly turned into a song of joyfulness. Delilah realized something. This was her song, her story told through music and it was unfinished.  

Tuba_madness

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:49 pm
Rose and Lilly gave soft sighs as they started to play Anthem of the angels by Breaking Benjamin, sad expressions on their faces as their voices rang out in an eerie harmony.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:28 pm
Mayah_Playah
Gonna post here because I don't wanna make a studio

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

Fredrich sat at the edge of the studio, arms crossed and an disinterested look on his face. Dancing was never his strong suit, especially K-pop kind of dances. Yet recently he had noticed Ellery with bruises on his body, and maybe even a limp here or there. Maybe he was imagining it, but he wanted to sit in this one time and monitor what was happening. Even if it meant having to put up with that idiot, Han.

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:34 pm
Awesome nerd

Ellery Advimi

User Image

Ellery tilted his head from side to side, popping the muscles in his neck and trying to loosen himself up. He wore a thin white tank top with an open denim shirt over it, some black sweatpants, tennis shoes, but never looked more uncomfortable. He kept nervously glancing from Lock to Fredrich, then back to the blonde. He didn't want them to start something again, but he couldn't give Fredrich a good enough reason to stay home, so he was just going to sit and pray that Lock kept his hands to himself. He wasn't that lucky.
Two hours into rehearsal, Ellery's exhaustion was getting to him. The other three weren't scheduled to be there for another thirty minutes, but Bae and Haneul already sat in the corner, playing a card game. They hardly seemed to pay attention, Haneul antsy to get back to Seoul to practice with Heinrich and Bae eager to return to rehearsing for his movie. They didn't even look up when Ellery fell to the ground, hard. It was his own fault, he'd tripped over his own feet, but Lock's reaction wasn't helping. He grabbed the elder man by the arm and yanked him up roughly.
"We've done this move a hundred times, Ellery. Get it right!" he barked, letting go of Ellery before getting back into position.
Ashamed of his mistake, Ellery returned to his place in the lineup. The music started, and Ellery and Lock both began to move in sync. They kicked their feet, waving their arms and jumping at the same height. It seemed to be going perfectly, before Ellery stumbled into Lock's path after a particularly tricky move and nearly made them both fall to the ground.
Lock's temper flared again, and when Ellery regained his balance and got off of Lock, the tall blonde put both hands on the man's back and shoved. The brunette, being so much smaller, flew towards the mirror wall, his hands shooting out to hit the mirror before he could and stop himself before getting hurt, although his head did make a rather loud noise when it hit the mirror. Ellery bowed his head a little, his fingers aching from stopping himself. Lock was much stronger than he realized. Ellery knew he was like this, a total perfectionist, but did he have to be like this in front of Fredrich. Pushing away from the wall, Ellery turned and started back towards the line up, only to feel dizzy. He stepped back to the mirror, feeling a hand touch his. He looked to the hand, following it to Haneul's concerned face.
"Are you okay, Hyungnim?" asked the bespectacled dancer. "Your head really hit the wall. Maybe you should sit down."
Ellery shook his head. "Nah, I'm fine. I have to get this dance right. We have a concert coming up. Lock just forgets that I'm so much smaller than him." He glanced towards the blonde.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:50 pm
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

A chill crawled towards them from Fredrich's side of the stage. He sat patiently, one long leg over the other, gloved fingers flexing individually over his arm before tightly gripping the sleeve. A wall of shadow covered his entire front, hiding his expression, yet his glasses shined brightly as ever. He wasn't happy with what he saw.
The giant slowly rose to his full height and with just as slow a speed made his way to the door. No, not the door. The dancers. As he got closer, he didn't look at Ellery, but anyone that knew Fredrich long enough could see that behind that eerily stoic expression was a vicious bloodlust.
"Rest."
It was just one word, but it was uttered with a thunderous grumble of a deep voice. It wasn't an suggestion or a plea, either. In that tone suggested that Ellery would have plenty of time to do so soon enough.
Once he was close enough to Lock, silent Fredrich reared back his fist and punched the dancer in the stomach with blinding speed. He used the star's reaction time to grab him by the neck and slam him against the mirror wall, pinning him there. "Listen to me," the detective snarled, his anger letting loose and his grip tightening as it lifted the tall Korean off the ground. "I won't pretend to understand your song and dance, but it does nothing to justify this idiotic, pretentious thing you call discipline. Find a way to control that temper that's as short as your IQ, or I'll let my own temper flare. Like this." He unceremoniously dropped Lock to the ground and, with swiftness and absolute ruthlessness, stomped on the man's prized possession.
He should've done more, but he figured his point was taken. Fredrich turned, his coattail swishing behind him like a cape. "I'll see you for dinner." he said over his shoulder at Ellery then walked off.

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:01 pm
Awesome nerd
Are we posting dinner?

Ellery Advimi

User Image

The only person who hadn't been expecting Fredrich to strike the blonde was Lock himself, who was busy restarting the song when he found an unbearable pain in his stomach. Before he could react, he was pinned against the wall, unable to breathe. His ears barely caught what Fredrich was saying, but it seemed to be about how he was teaching Ellery. He didn't even have time to respond or explain himself before dropping to the ground and feeling a large, heavy foot stomp on his favorite part. Crying out, Lock held himself gingerly, rocking back and forth on the ground. He looked up as Bae came over to him, shaking his head. "Brought that on yourself, Hoobae," said Bae before standing again and moving back to the cards.
Haneul helped the nauseous songwriter to a chair, sitting him down before moving to the other side of the stage to grab a bottle of water. Ellery hardly noticed, his green eyes staying solely on Fredrich's retreating figure. This was why he didn't want him to be here. Lock was like this for all of them, he expected them all to be the best. With Ellery, he easily forgot their difference in size and treated him just like everyone else in the band. Ellery'd never been that angry about it. But seeing it through Fredrich's eyes...
He wasn't anticipating dinner that night.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Your Eyes on me

« Angel Imp-Looks 16 »

« The Dramatic Imp »

Thoughts:Well I guess this won't hurt~...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Deme had looked back a bit before exiting and he hesitated, his eyes looking a bit worried as he saw Avon slump on Tanarax. Ah…did I take more than I thought I did? Are they okay? Deme therefore slowed down as he walked on the street, waiting for them to catch up, his ears perking at what they said before the male seemed to fall asleep. But he decided as he shut the door he wouldn’t mention it. After all the attention was all on him finally.~ As Tanarax caught up he gave a light laugh and a grin, though his eyes still had that worried look in them as he tilted his head. ”I underestimated their strength it seems~ That and how addicting It would taste. Hehe I normally only take what I need and never enough to hurt. Though this will be a first in a long time that someone has passed out because of it.~ ” With another giggle he twirled with a poof and a bow, showing his impish form. ”Lemme re introduce myself. Demetri the angel imp!”~ With that he hummed and continued walking, looking back ever so often. Nobody saw it coming, that was the male’s specialty. If they did, it wouldn’t be a secret on what he did now would it? Even if you could see it, Deme had a way of getting around that. Though he still felt a bit bad and he tapped his chin. What could he do…

Upon walking he gave an aha and smiled, turning to the two. They needed a place where Avon could rest, and Tanarax to finish his ice cream. Deme had wound up already finish his ice cream rather quickly. He just loved sweets too much to not do so. "Have you two been to the outside stage yet?~ It's one of my favorite places. Hehe I'll be famous eventually. Broadway...or an actor...maybe a singer...I'm a performer so why not all. Oh~ Sorry got lost in thought there. Anywaaay~ I'll put on a free show, I do so ever so often."~ Leading them on to where the stage was he almost seemed to be skipping. "What do you like to do Taxarax?" He would have asked Avon to, but the male was resting so he was just talking to Taxarax right now. He also didn't get angry at the comment of his size. Though he wanted to, he let it slide. Deme was acting rather bubbly, he was after all, full of energy now as one could say. Also, he wanted to have a bit more fun before heading back to school so this was fun to him.

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Feeling Impish [ Location ] Ice Cream Parlor-Stage [ Status: ] Single

OOC: Haha I hope this sounds okay. You can pick where to go from here

User Image

chaoticoblivionette

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:32 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

~~~

Disguised with a dark blue hoodie and sunglasses, Ken moved towards the place he recalled Bae saying he and BLAckJAck would be rehearsing at. He wasn't here for sabotage. No, that stupid band didn't need it to look bad. He was here to visit Bae, of course, and to give him some cookies he made in baking class (when that dumb teacher wasn't yelling at him).

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:07 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

Bae exhaled loudly as he walked off the stage, panting heavily and running his hand down his bare front, his shirt open and revealing a toned physique. Lock was working them especially hard today, although being extra careful with Ellery. It seemed that he'd learn his lesson from last time. The tall man grabbed a bottle of water from a stagehand, opening it and drinking the whole thing in a matter of seconds. Condensation dripped from the bottle and hit his chest, droplets of water travelling down his well-formed torso before disappearing into the waistband of his pants that hung from his hips, the faintest bit of hair trailing from his navel downward. If Ken was looking, he wasn't the only one.
The stagehand who gave him water grabbed another bottle and wandered over, a hand on the back of her neck as she nervously sparked conversation and complimented his performance. "Thanks," smiled Bae, holding the empty bottle in his hand.
She blushed, then traded the bottles and continued speaking to him. "You know, you're probably my favorite member of the band," she said, cheeks red.
"Really? That's sweet of you to say!" he responded, opening the bottle and drinking some before continuing. "I really love working with the band, you know. It's great. They're all so talented."
"But you're so handsome!" she blurted. "Not that they aren't! I mean... Wait, I can fix this. I promise I'm not a crazy fangirl."
He laughed, his free hand moving to pat her shoulder. "Don't worry. Why don't we start over?"
"I'd like that," she breathed.
"I'm Bae," he said, moving his hand from her shoulder to stick it out. "And you are?"
She took his hand, shaking absently before realizing she had to introduce herself. "Oh! I'm Tessa."
"It's nice to meet you, Tessa," he said, looking over her shoulder to see Haneul gesturing for him to kiss her hand. It was the princely thing to do, he guessed. He raised her hand to his lips, kissing swiftly before releasing her hand. She sighed, internally swooning.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash