Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Stage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:33 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

User Image

There was an inferno burning from a distance, and it took the form of an angry Kenshin. He grit his razor teeth as he watched the scene. Oh, wasn't that just sooooo dreamy? The great dancer Bae flirting it up with some... intern! He looked down, noticing now that he had ripped apart all the cookies until they were nothing but crumbs. Fine! He didn't want Bae to have them. Not when he had that oh-so great intern baking him whatever he wanted! He turned to storm away when something formed in his mind. No... No, he wouldn't let that intern get anywhere closer to Bae because... He'd be the one to seduce her! Smiling at his brilliant plan, Ken ran to the nearest restroom, ripping off his clothes and slapping on his prince outfit (don't ask why he carried one around).

"My, my, my! Look what we've got here!" Kenshin boomed with laughter as he made his way to the stage. He was practically radiating with his glowing prince aura. His outfit was regal, his walk was graceful, and his easy smile shined like the sun. He was in full prince mode.
He looked around at the dancers before spotting Bae, or more the girl in front of him. "Well well! I didn't think I'd ever see such a dazzling face here! What's such a beautiful princess like you doing surrounding by five nasty dragons?" he asked as he stood by her side, giving her a friendly smile.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:39 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

Bae and the girl were deep in conversation, her awkwardly attempting to flirt and him simply trying to be friendly. He couldn't say outright that he was gay, so he had to let this happen until she tuckered herself out and wandered off. It was a familiar tactic, one that Ellery had taught him quite some time ago. However, the whole thing flipped upside down when a familiar voice filled the room.
The girl's blush deepened as the prince approached her. "Oh my God, you're Kenshin Yamada!" she squealed, having waited her entire life to meet two such handsome, talented men. Oh wow! "Oh, I have all of your albums! Kurai Arashi is one of my favorite bands!"
"Mine too," said Bae, looking at Kenshin curiously. Why was he here?

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:48 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

User Image

"Hmm. Such a shame. You might've made a decent member in Kurai Arashi." Kenshin scoffed at Bae, his subtle way of saying, 'You're dead'. He then turned to smile charmingly at his lovely fan. "Is that so~? Oh, you get more and more beautiful with each second! I should make you work for my band instead! My bandmates would be more than happy to see you everyday. I know I would." he said the last line quietly, adding just that one inch of mysterious feeling in his soft and delicate voice, emphasized by half-lidded august eyes. Three... Two... One... There it was, a veil of pink shining behind him with a wall of roses blooming instantaneously.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:12 am
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

Wow, okay, there's the tone. He was definitely in troubel for something. What did he do now?? "Unfortunately, I'm afraid I can't be in a band where dancing is waving around a cute little guitar," he said, something tinging his tone. He didn't do anything, and Ken was flirting with this girl! Two could play at that game.
Tessa giggled nervously, snorting accidentally and covering her mouth. God, she was such a dweeb! In an attempt to save face, she shook her head and gestured to the theater. "I only work for the company that maintains the stages and the setup, so technically, I don't work for BLAckJAck. It's kinda like being a freerange roadie." She clasped her hands in front of her, looking at the ground. She peeked upwards, just in time to see the pink background. God, how did attractive men do that? It was so pretty! He was so princely and handsome and perfect!
Suddenly, she felt her attention grabbed by the mysterious and cool type, Mr. Bae Young. He stood off on his own, leaning on a cart and keeping his arms crossed, seemingly ignoring her. His shirt was still open, but fell differently on him, the strong muscles in his arms flexing and his abs glistening in the new lighting. He looked like the kind of guy that you wanted to desperately to give you any level of attention, the bad boy with the motorcycle that your mom warned you against. Kenshin had the princely factor, sure, but he was a prince. He was kind and handsome. But Bae? He was a bad boy, and girls love a sexy bad boy.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:12 am
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

User Image

The flowers surrounding Kenshin darkened to black and sprouted numerous thorns when he saw Bae exerting his own star power. Why that little-! What, was he so angry that he was taking away his precious intern?! Just what the hell was he doing, flexing those muscles?!

Meanwhile, Ethan hummed to himself as he walked to the usual spot he always sat at when waiting for Lock to finish practice. The only reason he wasn't there now was because he needed oranges, but that was okay because Clementine should be guarding his seat.
In the brunette's arms was a large paper back filled with - surprise, surprise, nothing but oranges. In fact, there were so many that he couldn't see! It was no wonder he ended up bumping into the intern. "
Ah! I'm sorry." he apologized as he turned to see who he bumped into. He looked down at the two oranges that fell down between then and gave her an apologetic smile. "Eheh, do you mind getting those for me?" he asked sheepishly. He didn't seem to notice the pose battle happening, or the fact that the lead singer of the rival band was here.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:18 am
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

The girl made a small sound as she was bumped into, looking at the man and finding oranges in her way. She suppressed a giggle, then nodded and grabbed the oranges from the floor. "You're Sang-Min's friend, right?" she asked, holding out the oranges for him to take, her blush still on her face. "You're so lucky you get to spend time with him. He's so dreamy~" she sighed, moving the back of her hand to her cheek.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:50 am
๑۩۞۩๑
User Image

๑۩ﺴ Some shadows have more depth. ﺴ۩๑

"Yeah." smiled Ethan as he took the orange, though whether he was talking about being Lock's friend or him being dreamy was a mystery. "I was lucky to be his roommate. Even though he can be really wild now and then and childish, he's also really sweet and friendly." he said, blushing just thinking about the blonde.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:59 am
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

Speaking of, the blonde walked aroudn the curtain just then, searching for Ethan to sneak in some private curtain time, when he saw it. Ethan, flirting with a girl. Oh no, he wasn't going to lose his precious lover to some girl! Ethan was supposed to be gay! Wasn't he? Oh, he wasn't going to waste time. Striding over, the man smiled as he stepped between them. "Hey, there you are! Ethan, I see you've met Tessa. It is Tessa, right?" he asked.
Astounded that the golden man knew her name, she only nodded.

"She's a sweetheart, isn't she? And so pretty! I was just telling your manager that I couldn't end rehearsal without getting to talk to you."
"Funny, because I was thinking the same thing," piped in Bae, appearing beside her and raising an eyebrow. Why was Lock getting in on this? Wasn't he busy with his "roommate"?

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:05 pm
Kenshin Yamada

Ethan blinked as Lock popped up between him and the girl, Tessa. "Oh hey, I was-" He stopped when he noticed Lock flirting with her. Normally he'd be okay with that since the singer did that all the time, but there was something different about this type of flirting. It was more... intense.
Spotting the annoying blonde that dared to call himself a lead singer inserting himself into this flirt off, Ken could only feel more motivation to win. "Amazing, Tessa! Your beauty just keeps attracting more and more people." he smiled down at the girl before shooting the blonde a venomous glare. "Such a shame you also caught a nasty rat. Shall I save you from him, my dear?" he asked as he got between her and Lock.

Ethan Wilhelm

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:18 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

The young woman was at a loss, what with all these handsome young men trying to get her attention. Never before had such a mass of men tried so hard to earn her! And they were all so good-looking! Kenshin was princely and protective, Bae was cool and mysterious, Sang-Min was flirtatious and attentive, and Ethan was sincere and cute, she just couldn't pick her favorite!
"Now now," started Lock, standing between her and Kenshin. "There's no need to be rude. After all, Tessa can be shared amongst all of us, can she not?"
She gaped. "I-I suppose?" she said, trying to find a way not to sound like an utter idiot.
"Splendid! Then why don't we all go out to lunch? I'll pay, but only for this fair lady right here." He took her hand, thumb rubbing across her knuckles.
"No offense, Dongsaeng," started Bae. "But I'd rather not sit in on a date with you and this delicate rose here."
Lock tapped his chin, then lit up.
"Then why don't we all take her on separate date? Then she can decide who she likes best! How does that sound, Tessa?"
The girl blinked, then hesitantly nodded. "If that sounds okay with the rest of you, then I'm game, I guess."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:16 am
Kenshin Yamada

"Hmph. I detest the idea of sharing such a rare rose with... you people, but I suppose if that's what she wants." sighed Kenshin.
Ethan blinked. What? Did they think he was competing? No! He didn't want to be in this! He thought Lock's flirting was weird, yeah, but he wasn't going to try and make him jealous or something. He would've just waited for Lock to be done before asking him what's wrong with him! Besides, there was no way in Hell he could compete with these guys! "W-Wait, I-" Before Ethan could vocalize his worries, the bottom of his bag ripped open from the weight of the oranges, and the succulent fruit went bouncing in all directions. "My oranges!" he gasped and desperately scrambled to pick them all up.
Kenshin ignored the fiasco that was that boy and smiled down lovingly at Tessa. "Who would you like to go on a date with first, my dear?"

Ethan Wilhelm

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:40 am
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

Dear God, it was like those Shall We Date? games that she had on her phone, only this was real! Looking between them all, she smiled and was about to pick when Ethan dropped all of his oranges. "Hey, why don't we go first?" she offered, smiling.
Lock looked between them, jealousy sparking in his golden eyes.
"I'm sure Ethan would enjoy that." he said, then smiled himself. "But I'd like to have the date after that. Kenshin, Bae, why don't the two of you have a date with her tomorrow night?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:18 am
Kenshin Yamada

Ethan had picked up his fifth orange, contemplating the five second rule, when he heard Tessa pick him. "Me?" he blinked as he turned to her. "You... want to go on a date... with... me?" He looked around, wondering if this was real. She wanted to date him instead of any of these gods nearby? He looked back at her, his eyes shining. Well! It looked like his luck was changing!
"O-Okay." he blushed before looking at Lock, catching something in his eyes but unable to recognize it due to the fast pace of everything.
"Tomorrow." Kenshin murmured with distaste in his expression. "And you plan to be the last date. How completely unfair." he muttered.

Ethan Wilhelm

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:40 am
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

"Yeah," she said, reaching past him for her bag and pulling out a foldable tote for groceries. She had several others, being fairly environmentally friendly, so she wouldn't mind giving this one to Ethan. Besides, the color matched his eyes. "Here. We can go out for lunch after we drop these oranges off at your house. I mean, unless you want to carry them with you." She was just joking, clearly unaware of Ethan's unnatural love of the citrus.
Lock rolled his eyes, looking to Kenshin.
"I'll have the second date, if you're that worried that I'll cheat. Why don't you have the last date, Kenshin? After all, you'll need the edge." He grinned, especially proud of himself for making fun of the redhead.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:43 pm
Kenshin Yamada

Ethan's eyes widened as he saw the tote bag held out to him. His eyes glimmered with admiration. How amazing! He gratefully took it and began filling it with oranges when he heard her comment, nodding at her. "Yeah, if you don't mind." he said as he rubbed the back of his head. He couldn't risk her coming with him to the dorm and seeing Lock's stuff there. Besides, he liked keeping an eye on his oranges.
When he was done packing up all the fruit, he looked at Tessa once again. "So is there anywhere you want to go?" he asked.
"You must think you're so charming." mused Kenshin with an unamused raise of the eyebrow. "We'll keep it as is. You could use all that time, anyways."

Ethan Wilhelm

Mayah Playah

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas