Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Stage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:41 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

She shrugged, pushing a lock of hair behind her ear. "I don't know. I don't live here. The company has us travelling all over the country with BLAckJAck until their tour is over, then we go back to HQ until we're assigned to another tour." She gestured to herself and several other workers. "A couple of us are based in New York, including me, Mandy, Barry, and J.D., so you'll have to surprise me with lunch."
Lock blinked as he saw Ethan's eyes glimmer at the girl, then looked to Kenshin and Bae and gripped his fists.
"You gotta let me win this, or else she'll pick Ethan and he'll leave me!" he hissed.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:17 am
Kenshin Yamada

"Oh okay, I know just the place then." Ethan said with a widening smile, already thinking of his favorite restaurant. As he walked alongside her to the exit, he added, "I'm not from here either. I'm from Texas, but I came here for school."

Meanwhile, Ken was glowering at Bae. "What are you going to do for your date? Ferris wheel? Candlelit dinner? You know, romantic dates with girls?" he sneered at the last word before turning to Lock at his frantic request. He stared at him for a while then looked at Ethan then back at him. "You honestly think he's got a better chance than us?" he deadpanned.

Ethan Wilhelm

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:26 am
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

"Texas? Really?" she asked, hands in her back pockets as they walked. "I once had to stay six whole months in Dallas for some ZZ Top tour. It was complete hell." She giggled, the gasped and blushed lightly. "Oop, sorry. Didn't mean to insult the Lone Star State."

The man blinked in confusion. "You're acting like I started this. You're the one who put on that silly outfit and started flirting like a madman!"
Lock came over and nodded vigorously at Ken.
"Are you kidding me? He's cute, sweet, awkward, and charming! She's all down-to-Earth and she's bound to lap it all up." he said.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:33 am
Kenshin Yamada

Ethan laughed a little and rubbed the back of his neck. "It's okay. Texas can get pretty overwhelming." he said. "Especially Dallas. That city plus the weather can really be something, right?"

Kenshin gave Lock a wry look. Did this guy know what being an idol meant? Idols won over the average guy all the time! Besides, he'd been around enough times to know that that Ethan was a hot mess. "What do you want me to do about it? Dress up like the waiter and put laxatives in her food?" he guffawed.

Ethan Wilhelm

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:38 am
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

She snorted. "Please, I'm from Queens. I can handle people plus heat. It was all the politeness! I sneezed, and some stranger said bless you. Madness!" she exclaimed, waving her hands before giggling.

Lock rolled his eyes.
"Of course not, that's crazy! Wait, d'ya think it'd work?" he then asked, now completely serious.
The tall man scoffed. "Oh my God, you're both crazy."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:01 am
Kenshin Yamada

Kenshin opened his mouth to blast out an insult when a thought occurred. If that girl got "too sick" to continue dating anyone then she wouldn't be able to date Bae, and therefore they wouldn't be able to fall in love! It was the perfect plan!
"We'll need really strong laxatives." Ken said, just as serious now. "And you'll need to help out in case something goes wrong."

Ethan Wilhelm

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:11 am
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

"Of course!" said Lock, happy to help and ruin Ethan's date. Bae, however, was much less inclined.
Rolling his eyes, he turned to walk away. "You're crazy. I'm not taking part in sabotaging Ethan because you two are afraid he's going to win over the girl."
Lock reached for Bae's shoulder, brows furrowed and expression grim.
"If you don't help, then I'm going to tell Eun-Ho that you're the one who sneaked into his dressing room and stole all of his underwear to give to that stupid boyfriend of his."
Bae stood very still, then crossed his arms. "I'll keep watch, but that's all I'm doing!" he said. He really didn't need Eun-Ho knowing that he'd done that to that annoying king.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff