Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Kensington Park___________-___________ Feedback
help anyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BROK3N BON3Z

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:29 pm
I have never been in a guild before....help? I don't know what they do? confused

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:44 pm
Guilds are pretty much like forums, you talk to people by posting in the threads made.  

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

Thedevilmaster

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:21 pm

It's basically a smaller section of all of Gaia where you can post and chat. It's a group so get to know the people and you'll come to enjoy it. There's a music section where you can talk about music, video game section (Microsoft, Sony, Nintindo, and pc), art areas, RP (Role Playing) areas, and much more. So explore and check them out. If you have any questions feel free to ask anyone.

If you need anything else go ahead and ask me.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:57 am
Thedevilmaster

It's basically a smaller section of all of Gaia where you can post and chat. It's a group so get to know the people and you'll come to enjoy it. There's a music section where you can talk about music, video game section (Microsoft, Sony, Nintindo, and pc), art areas, RP (Role Playing) areas, and much more. So explore and check them out. If you have any questions feel free to ask anyone.

If you need anything else go ahead and ask me.

thanx!  

BROK3N BON3Z

VerticallySidewards

6,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:42 am
also a place to make new friends biggrin hi im Bones nice ta meet you, i can see you like dr who, so do i smile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:04 am
Hey there, welcome to Xtreme Skilled Knights! It looks like Thedevilmaster answered your question. If you have any other questions feel free to ask me or any of the crew. I help as much as I can. And a great place to start in this guild is the introduction thread. Here's the link. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16451583&page=1 =] Enjoy the guild.  

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

Kensington Park___________-___________ Feedback

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas