Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Abandoned Mansion Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baron VB

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:14 pm
User Image
An old, run down mansion rumored to have demons and ghosts living in it. (Imagine it minus the cars.)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:54 am
-lila walks in and looks around- humm i guess the rumors werent true  

kenziegirl121

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • First step to fame 200

Poetic Pockii

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:54 am
User Image
XxXxXxXxXxXxXxX Satsumi Ai Mirai XxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

-When the seas are rolling in
When the stars are shining clear...

Walking down the busy city street was a white haired girl with rather large horns. She was wearing a sleeveless black shirt, with dark red shorts. She also had black boots that went up to the bottom of her knee, plus she was wearing a collar that if you look closely had the name S.A.M which were initials. Turning down the street,a large run-down mansion came into view."Perfect!"Satsumi complimented in a thick Russian accent,smiling as she brought three fingers to her mouth,kissing them like others from France did often when she was there for a model agency.

Stsumi sighed,a large cheshire smile plastered on her porcelain face as she turned to jam the door open.Instead of turning the knob,Sam smirked and kicked the door down,entering."Замечательно!!Marvelous!!"She yelled in Russian,before translating to English."Ello?Any one there?"Her thick accent rang as large lolita boots clanked on the ground.

...When the ghosts are howling near
When you sing the Russian Lullaby-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Darkness isn't a bad thing...

Yin walked through the streets, looking around. Her dark gold eyes scanning the streets for someone that looked fun to scare. She laughed lightly and spotted a fairy, it was of course one of her family, but couldn't see her, nor could it be seen by anyone else. She smirked and grabbed it's wings, making sure it couldn't fly away. She threw it and watched it land hard on the ground then noticed the house she'd stopped in front of. She smiled and laughed coldly before walking up, noticing the door had been knocked in she shrugged and walked in.

Until you run into me.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Poetic Pockii

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:51 pm
User Image
XxXxXxXxXxXxXxX Satsumi Ai Mirai XxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

-When the seas are rolling in
When the stars are shining clear...

The young pale girl with Horns springing out of her head looked around,becoming annoyed."There's someone here!"She yelled;stomping her foot on the ground before perking up."Someone else entered...."She whispered in a Russian accent,her eyes scanning the room and the room next to this one.

Sam sighed, and continued into the next room."Click Clack Click Clack Click click click Clack!"her black boots echoed,sending eerie creaks through out the house.Satsumi pursed her lip and crossed her arms,sighing as she hung her head.

...When the ghosts are howling near
When you sing the Russian Lullaby-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yin

Yin looked up. "Could have swore I heard someone..." She looked around, shrugging when she saw no one.

Until you run into me.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:05 pm
Lena looked around at an old mansion. She ran into it as she wandered from the lake. "Oh, what is this place?" she mumbled nervously. "How did I get here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:21 pm
Yin

Yin looked at the girl that entered, her eyes sparkling mischievously. She made herself blend into the darkness and knocked on the wall near her.

Until you run into me.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:27 pm
Lena heard a knock on the wall and screamed. She quickly covered her mouth. She looked around and saw nobody. Who couldv'e knocked on the door then? Lena thought. "Uh, i-is anyone there?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:40 pm
Yin

Yin grinned in the darkness, feeding on her fear. "Only me..." She said with a ghostly tone.

Until you run into me.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:47 pm
Lena squealed. "Wh-Who's there?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:49 pm
Yin

Yin laughed, thinking this girl had enough and uncloaking herself. "Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you." She laughed a bit more. "My name is Yin."

Until you run into me.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:56 pm
Lena jumped when she saw Yin then sighed in relief at what she said. "Oh good! I think I almost had a heart attack!" She stood up straight and smiled. "I'm Lena."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:00 pm
Yin

Yin smiled. "Just doing my job." She gave a small salute then laughed. "Nice to meet you Lena."

Until you run into me.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:00 pm
Lucifer walked into the mansion, feeling only pity for it. The spirits weren't active, and it wasn't even housing enough to be considered haunted. This place is pathetic. But, I guess it's better than the school. He looked around, sensing other people who were living.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff