Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Abandoned Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:09 pm
"Nice to meet you, too." Lena smiled. She heard some footsteps echo around the mansion. "Umm," Lena shivered. "Was that you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Darkness isn't a bad thing...

Yin shook her head. "No... I wish I could throw my footsteps though." She grinned. "I could scare someone AND see their reaction." She laughed lightly. "I could fly over and see what it is though...." She said without realizing Lena probably didn't know she was a fairy.

Until you run into me.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:18 pm
Lucifer sat on the stairs and leaned back, using his elbows as props. He closed his eyes and sensed a fairy. Joy. He sits up when he senses a spirit near him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yin

Yin shrugged, not waiting for a reply, and changed forms in a small burst of dark fairy dust. She hovered for a second and looked around, surprised at how tall Lena had gotten. Guess that happens when you're only two inches tall. She shrugged and flew toward the source of the footsteps, surprised when she saw Lucifer sitting there.

Until you run into me.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:45 pm
Lena was shocked when she saw Yin transform. Before she could say anything, Yin flew away. Lena followed and soon tripped and hit the ground with a loud thud. "Ouch!" Lena yelled. She sat up and looked at the scrap on her knee then looked at the guy sitting on the stairs. "Oh..........Hello." Lena said, embarresed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:48 pm
Yin

Yin shook her head and sat down on Lena's shoulder. She looked at Lucifer, her head tilted slightly. "Sorry about not asking to sit on your shoulder, Lena." She whispered, a hint of laughter in her voice.

Until you run into me.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:53 pm
Lucifer looked at the two, but payed no mind to them. Inferior creatures.... He gasped and gripped his chest. Damn it, Shikila. If you weren't my bride, I'd kill you for cursing me. He relaxed and gave the girls a charming smile, the pain subsiding quickly. That's better.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:57 pm
Lena looked at Yin. "How'd you get so small?" she asked. She noticed the boy smile at them and tilted her head, but made sure she didn't knock Yin off. Freaky, she thought.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:59 pm
Yin

"I'm a fairy. We get tiny." Yin said quietly then raised an eyebrow and flew over, landing lightly on his knee. "Who are you?" She asked curiously.

Until you run into me.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:01 pm
Lucifer sighed and arched his back, two large black wings sprouting. He looked up as Shikila came in, and smiled deviously.

Shikila walked into the mansion, Volco on her shoulder. She spotted Lucifer and ignored him. Volco screeched at him, and the noise echoed painfully. Shikila grasped his beak shut and looked at him warningly. "Quiet, Volco."  

Heiress of the Skies

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:01 pm
Lena stood up and winced at her knee's pain. She slowly walked up to Yin and the boy.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:04 pm
Yin

Yin looked over at Shikila, her head tilted. She flattened her wings against her back and sighed, poking Lucifer's knee. "I asked a question." She crossed her arms.

Until you run into me.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:06 pm
Lucifer looked at Yin. "My name is Lucifer, fairy. Now, I ask that you stop poking me before I squash you like the bug you are." He gripped his chest again, wincing.

Shikila laughed. "How's that curse working for you, Lucifer? Not so fun, is it?" She went to a suit of armor and examined it. Volco watched Lucifer carefully.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:09 pm
Yin

Yin rolled her eyes. "I'm not a bug. I'm a fairy. There's a huge difference." She narrowed her eyes and kicked him before flying over to Shikila. "And you are?" She tilted her head.

Until you run into me.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:10 pm
Shikila smiled and Volco looked at Yin quickly before looking back at Lucifer. "I'm Shikila."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff