Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Abandoned Mansion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:14 pm
john did not flench at the pain but started to mumble some words that were not of this world as he did the wrighting started to go around his body till if found armageddons blade and traveled up it till it got to his chest and then it started to drain his power "you think i did not know that dumbas" he said before he slid himself off armageddons blade and fell to the ground as his body was starting to be effected by the poison  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:41 pm
Armageddon gaped when his felt his energy leaving him. "Little piece of s***!" he roared and kicked John in the stomach. He took a step back and began to pant. Getting angry only made his energy leave quicker. But what was he supposed to do, throw a party? He let his hair cover his eyes as a shadow portal opened up behind him. "You got lucky, kid." he smirked and left.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:28 pm
"i did not get lucky you b***h" he said as he tryed to get up he then looked at the wound he got it was to the point were his weakend body would not fix it up the wound but he pushed the pain away and walked over to lena "'damian she ok" he said as he fell to one knee still trying to fight of the pain  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:39 pm
"She's fine." Damian panted and painfully moved his wings away. "A little hurt, but other than that burn, she's fine." he said and looked at him. "What about you?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:54 pm
"i don't know how bad the stuff she used on me is so i could die and leave you happy that i dead or i could live and me and you fight till one of us is dead i think" he said as he got down on the ground next to what was left of the manson  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:01 pm
Damian looked at John then at Lena. "No." he said. "You saved Lena, so I'm indebt to you." he said and closed his eyes. His white aura weakly flared out and wrapped around John, slowly healing his worst wounds. With his little energy, he wouldn't be able to heal all the wounds, he might not be able to take his old form, but at least the guy wouldn't die.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:17 pm
john watched as his worst wound heald a little bit he then looked at damian "thank you i don't remeber why we were fighting to start out with but if it was over lena i don't blame you if i knew that lucy man would kill her i would fight to" he said as he lost al of his energy and changed back into his human form the one of the knifes that gave him power droped to the ground without the engraveing one it but slowly got a new engraveing when it droped in some of damians blood  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:03 pm
Damian only nodded, too tired to say anything. He was too tired to even lift his wings up. He noticed John's blade then looked at him for an explanation.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:20 pm
john picked up the knife and looked at the engraveings he was going to say it out load but the knife gave him a nasty shock he droped it and watched as it rolled to damian "that knife is yours now the engraveing is 'hope' something that only medics or best freinds get" he said as he picked up his knife and put it away "my knife is 'death' kills the powers of demon and muntans alike kills them if they don't brake the spell"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:43 pm
Best friend? Those words made Damian look down and chuckle. We have a long way to go before I can call you that, he thought and slowly took the knife.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:53 pm
"but your nife right now is weak compared to my knife the more the user does what the knife was made for the more it gains power" he said as he looked at damian then back at lena "think what she going through just to save us only to end up needing saveing" he said laughting a little  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:58 pm
"This isn't...the first time...she's had to do that..." Damian smirked and sat up while looking at his sister. He thought about everytime she'd jump into the middle of a fight to save two people. She's more of a guardian angel than I am, he thought.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:08 pm
"tha don't suprise me at all damian your a hot head you jump into a fight to fast" he said getting up and looking around for anything to mess with then he looked back at the house "he he ya i think this place is done for"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:10 pm
"Probably..." Damian said and slowly got up. Sheer will power was keeping him up now. He picked Lena up and let his wings hold him up. "Let's...find a place...God, she's heavy....to put her." he grunted.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:20 pm
john helped damian pick her up "you walk i help lift" he said as he put her arm over his soulder "if she gets up will she attack us"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games